Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2013, 04:53 AM   #31
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Dear Crowley,

There are a lot of providers that won't hobby in their own town, I met one Friday. In fact I have met several of them, a lack of reviews on this site doesn't mean I am a newbie. I think I do know what you refer to when you mention some locals/sites are creepy. Any provider is welcome to PM me for this information. I also agree that they have the right to say such things. But she didn't mention hobbyist now did she? So I stand by my statement, it is very broad to make a post out of the blue like this! All her reviews are from Texas, although one did mention her attraction to the local baseball team. They are also, from what I can tell without premium access, very positive. But if her post persuades others to not visit, as was posted here, I think some sort of explanation is in order. It is also her right to tell me to kiss off, I'm OK with that also.
acescracked is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:37 AM   #32
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Dear Aces,

Thanks! Safety First!!

;-)

Crowley
Crowley88 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #33
Crowley88
Valued Poster

"There are a lot of providers that won't hobby in their own town, I met one Friday."

Didn't say this was rare. I just basically said THIS provider was doing that. But thanks for "edumacating" me on it.

"In fact I have met several of them, a lack of reviews on this site doesn't mean I am a newbie."

Never said you were a newbie. Don't know where that comes from.

"I think I do know what you refer to when you mention some locals/sites are creepy. Any provider is welcome to PM me for this information."

I know too. ;-). But please point me to the post that I mention this.

"I also agree that they have the right to say such things. But she didn't mention hobbyist now did she? So I stand by my statement, it is very broad to make a post out of the blue like this! All her reviews are from Texas, although one did mention her attraction to the local baseball team. They are also, from what I can tell without premium access, very positive."

Agreed

"But if her post persuades others to not visit, as was posted here, I think some sort of explanation is in order."

She owes us nothing. I don't agree it was her post that convinced Lucky Girl not to visit. It had more to do with lack of involvement. She uses this site as one of her advertising sources. I do agree the thought of STL guys being "creepy" could have played a part.

"It is also her right to tell me to kiss off, I'm OK with that also."

Agreed. ;-)
Old 11-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #34
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Let's qualm this so it doesn't get out of hand. Just talked with the lovely Lucky Lady via PM. She says it turns out her travels aren't taking her this way anyway. So let's just simmer down a little bit. Happy Hobbying everyone!
Old 11-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #35
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Christ. I need to learn to check forums after I post cryptic shit on them. Sorry. Super sorry. Now I feel like an asshole. So! I guess now would be a good time for clarity, yes?

First off, my exposure to the scene here is limited to what I've read on ECCIE forums. I know there are other sites with higher traffic for StL and those would give me a better picture of the community here, but I haven't looked. I think my main "eek" St. Louis reaction comes from the Alerts forum. In TX towns, the alerts are usually scams from girls -- bait and switch, scary guy in adjoining room trying to pop in, unsolicited phone calls. 95% of them are risks associated with being a hobbyist. Here, on the other hand, all of the alerts seem to be associated with LE and that is a risk associated with providing. I'm a risk-averse provider, so there ya have it.

My unwarranted critique has nothing to do with the quality of hobbyists, as I am unaware of it. I've also learned over the years how much control a girl has over determining the quality of her clients, so the city she's working in shouldn't effect her enjoyment of it that much. If anything, I have heard only good things from providers who travel here when they speak of their client-base.

Once again, sorry for any confusion. It was not my intention.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:16 AM   #36
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Thanks for the clarification Jenn. :-)
Old 11-27-2013, 10:04 PM   #37
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok well wow Ty guys for looking me up ...maybe STL will get Lucky after all..
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #38
TonyDucks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady View Post
Ok well wow Ty guys for looking me up ...maybe STL will get Lucky after all..
As much as some people seem to be trying to dissuade you, I'D sure like for you to visit St. Louis!
TonyDucks is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #39
TonyDucks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDucks View Post
As much as some people seem to be trying to dissuade you, I'D sure like for you to visit St. Louis!
AND, I see you are! Sweet!
TonyDucks is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #40
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok its official I'm coming on the 3-4 of this month!!
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #41
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172690
My ECCIE Reviews

There are lots of great hobbyist in STL! Most of the problems here come from providers & LE!snce I've put distance between myself & drama, I couldn't be anymore happy with clients here! I hope you beautiful ladies decide to make a trip here!
SunniGambinoSTL is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women