Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52
Default Unsolicited Txts from providers (or their pimp)

Since we are starting so many lists and getting so much off our chest's recently I'd like to start yet another list. I call this one the unsolicited txt list. It's a list of providers (or their handlers, Pimps in Marco's case) that send out txts. How many times have you been chilling at home with the family and got a txt from someone you saw once and are like WTF this is totally unprofessional and shouldn't happen. I got one the other day from a Dallas provider who I saw one time and out of the blue she txts me to tell me I need to use her handler next time I want to see her. Alright gents your turn to chime in and add to the list.

1. Monica larue
Old 09-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

since I rarely to never see a new Provider, the only ones I get are the ones I want to see.

( :
Old 09-18-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
homer13
Account Disabled

I just got a pm from someone who wanted to remain anonymous but have me post someone who is always txting and bothering them even though they have told them it was a one time thing. I normally wouldn't but since it's the new thing is coed to post anonymously here you go.

2. Katie2cherishu
Old 09-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #4
John_Dough
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Yup I have to add Katie2cherishU.

Ive never seen her. Talked to her once for info. She's texted me every time she's back in town. Last time she said shed remove me.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Dough View Post
Yup I have to add Katie2cherishU.

Ive never seen her. Talked to her once for info. She's texted me every time she's back in town. Last time she said shed remove me.

In her defense I don't think it's really her txting you
Old 09-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #6
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
In her defense I don't think it's really her txting you
Well that is odd how could he text from her cell phone?
How would he know when she's coming back to town?
Who would keep an archive of peoples numbers that have never seen them or else how could u text them months later?

So if you're saying it's not her so then he has everyone's information and phone numbers
Old 09-18-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
Who would keep an archive of peoples numbers that have never seen them or else how could u text them months later?

So if you're saying it's not her so then he has everyone's information and phone numbers

Old 09-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Yep. Nailed it.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

The only frequent texter I have is on your list there homie !
Old 09-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #10
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIE HARD View Post
The only frequent texter I have is on your list there homie !
Note to All+

Well well! Come on if ur going to speak your mind tell the truth about the bad tcb and bcd time and NCNS be honest so we can save everyone time, travel and hassles of the- DNS PROVIDERS of which ymmv cannot even describe! Frequent unsolicited texters/ providers are a big safety issue for ALL! Is your name on HER LIST! Do you have an S O?
Old 09-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #11
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default truth was nailed on the head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire View Post
Yep. Nailed it.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:31 PM   #12
Eraserman
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Busti Brooke the next time she was in town after the first and only time I saw her.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #13
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

There are several programs out there that can produce fake text messages via SMS that are free or next to nothing on the Android and ITunes Market. Here is an article specifically about that http://mashable.com/2012/08/20/iphone-sms-flaw/ for Iphones. My guess is that someone is just trying to stir up trouble.

BTW, if she never saw the guy before, how did she get his number to start with so she could text him? I know for a fact that Katie2cherishU doesnt work with Marco. Hell I keep her busy enough and I am helping her daily with other things in her life as a friend.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:20 PM   #14
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
There are several programs out there that can produce fake text messages via SMS that are free or next to nothing on the Android and ITunes Market. Here is an article specifically about that http://mashable.com/2012/08/20/iphone-sms-flaw/ for Iphones. My guess is that someone is just trying to stir up trouble.

BTW, if she never saw the guy before, how did she get his number to start with so she could text him? I know for a fact that Katie2cherishU doesnt work with Marco. Hell I keep her busy enough and I am helping her daily with other things in her life as a friend.
You're a broken record with Katie. Katie is the greatest, Katie never no show's you must have done something wrong. It's your fault the session didn't go well, you must have been dirty or bad looking, bla bla bla. This is the who sends you unsolicited txts thread not the I love Katie and will defend her to the death because I fall in love with every provider I see more then once thread. You had your thread so go back to it and share all your katie love there.

If I understand the guys who didn't see her but still get unsolicited txts it's because they did try to see her so she got their #'s during the initial screening or attempted set up but the appointments didn't happen. The real issue is why did she save #'s and txt them every time she came back to town, that's just wrong. I got more then one pm from guys who said they either did see her once and now she txts them regular or tried to see her once and she saved their #.

I love how you can guarantee your hooker girlfriend isn't pimped or sending out txts. I didn't realize you spend every moment with her, must be hard for her to make any money with you always there. So do you book her appointments now to and make sure the sheets are clean and fresh in between sessions. Im sure you just love to grab those dirty sheets and sniff away in hopes of catching some of her lovely smells.

hahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Unlike some of the other guys you try to WK against when they talk shit about her you picking the wrong thread to fuck with buddy. I'll link every single thread something bad was said about her and bad reviews into this thread. They will also all show your pathetic hot head WK'ing every single time. I also post every bad thing she ever posted on the board here. So buger off before you bring her more bad attention then she probably wants or needs. Wasn't Katie something else before she was katie and she was basically run off because of all the no shows and bad tcb, I can link those to. That was when she was with Marco originally. Do you remember her from back then or did you first meet her later?
Old 09-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #15
MISS1402
BANNED

User ID: 146782

Homer you are being very rude and disrespectful. It is hard for anyone to take you serious when you can't even articulate your message in a adult manner. Reincarnated has every right to share his thoughts about anyone he chooses.

Maybe the real issue is YOU ARE JEALOUS and can't have Katie no matter how much you are willing to pay her, am I wrong? It also bugs the shit out of you that Reincarnated gets to hang out with her a lot of the time and it sounds like for free, am I wrong? And further, maybe its because Reincarnated is a gentlemen did you ever think about that?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women