Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160312
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2014, 10:08 PM   #1
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Boob Jobs ...

I'm in a shithole overseas right now ... that's all I can say. There are no women here - so, of course - women are ALL I think about. I am with a great group of guys - and damn, I thought I looked okay - but these dudes are like Superman or the Spartans from the movie "300" - they would make any woman spontaneously ovulate simply by standing next to them. LOL - no "homo" in that comment!

Anyway ... boob jobs ...

I have seen little insertion scars under the breast ... and I have seen some around the nipples. What is the difference here? Is one better than the other and what drives a woman's decision making on which way to insert it?

Also - I have seen some implants that you can actually see the outline of them from the side. I'm talking about the little "wrinkles" in the in the implant - I don't know how to describe it - but I think most implants have "ripples" in the silicone casing where the front and back of the bag attach.

Can't they make implants that eliminate these "wrinkles"??
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:46 AM   #2
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

I think the wrinkles you mention are an issue with saline implants, especially if they are over filled.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:07 AM   #3
el guero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ar I think it depends on the physician. My buddy did one of my girlfriends a few moons back and he went under the armpits so there wouldn't be any visible scars. I was there throughout the interview process and it was very interesting stuff.

Thank you for the freedom that you provide for our country.
el guero is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:16 AM   #4
April Cox
Account Disabled

User ID: 178285
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for bringing up this topic. I'd like to know the gents points of view and an overall yes or no on them. I'd like to get some implants at some point. I want them to look natural, but more then that, to feel natural and squeezable.
April Cox is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:39 AM   #5
LA Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

April to look and feel Natural the implants need to be under the muscle. Recovery is longer, more painful, yet the result is all but undetectable.

Personally I think you are just fine without the implants.....
LA Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:50 AM   #6
el guero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

LA I agree with you 100%
el guero is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:49 AM   #7
Arverni
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by el guero View Post
Ar I think it depends on the physician. My buddy did one of my girlfriends a few moons back and he went under the armpits so there wouldn't be any visible scars. I was there throughout the interview process and it was very interesting stuff.

Thank you for the freedom that you provide for our country.
Hey, thanks for thanking me but YOU pay my salary so I would like to thank you for that! Plus I also like killing terrorists so this job is a GOOD fit for me! LOL

Good info ... this topic has always been a mystery to me. I had no idea they could go under the arm ... although - long ago - I heard something about going through the belly button!

OUCH!!
Old 12-27-2014, 09:51 AM   #8
Arverni
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Cox View Post
Thank you for bringing up this topic. I'd like to know the gents points of view and an overall yes or no on them. I'd like to get some implants at some point. I want them to look natural, but more then that, to feel natural and squeezable.
Well - I'm no expert ... but the ones I've "felt" - you could always tell they were bolt-ons. Not that that's a bad thing though. The implants almost always seem "firmer" to me than real breast tissue.

Veronica Rose sure has some nice ones ... if she's still around. She's got probably the best MM's I've ever seen or felt. She got them somewhere in Memphis (of all places) ... I think.
Old 12-27-2014, 09:58 AM   #9
Arverni
Valued Poster

Also, April ... if a girl wants MM's that's fine and if they make her feel better about herself that's great (and they do - for a lot of girls).

However, I may be "wired" differently from a lot of men. I dig girls with BIG boobs ... medium boobs ... and small boobs. I've even dug women with almost NO boobs. Firm boobs? UP-check. Floppy boobs? Good to go too!

They need to LOOK natural. I have seen some women who were 100% natural but their boobs didn't look natural - and I think those gals are great for implants. There are a lot of implants that look natural. It's just the ones where you can see the ripples of the implant through the skin that remind me that ... "they're not natural".

Also - anyone ever seen an 80 year old woman with implants? I honestly haven't. They must exist though. I think, as a woman ages ... everything else around the implant will start to atrophy - but the implant stays the same and that could produce a peculiar visual.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:56 PM   #10
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Man View Post
April to look and feel Natural the implants need to be under the muscle. Recovery is longer, more painful, yet the result is all but undetectable.

Personally I think you are just fine without the implants.....
+1
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:39 PM   #11
LA Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Most ladies on here aren't old enough for lifts but when considering realize the temporary or possibly permanent loss of feeling in the nipple. Wish I would have known that when I paid for a pair! Changes the game for sure!

"We" spent a huge amount of time researching and talking to Drs and ladies that had received implants. Yes I admit my reason was wanting the best looking and natural feeling. Gel implants behind the muscle look and feel like pre child ones did. Lift did its job too, took almost three years for scars to become unnoticeable and nipple feel/function to return to pre surgery.

I am with Arv on one thing for sure-love em all, big and small! When it comes to feeling them natural or close to as possible is definitely best. For fun and pleasure nipples that respond with a woman that responds is very much liked��
LA Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:51 AM   #12
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

well, I for one don't care about implants ... much. frankly, if a woman has nice feeling in their breasts so that I can arouse her by playing or sucking on them, that's all I'm concerned about. I'm much more likely to be attracted to a pretty face and a decent body than boobs.

my former g/f had implants and never lost feeling - 2 minutes of playing with them would result in clothes literally being ripped off. that is what I would be after. attitude and passion overrule looks in almost every case. and a tight wet orifice LOL !
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 02:22 PM   #13
river985
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Never cared much for implants, as I always preferred a women with a smaller breast, A-B. Always equated small with younger! After hobbying, I've come to appreciate a fuller breast. One thing I dislike is a breast the is "empty." It/they just kind of hangs there with little or nothing beneath the skin. Been with a couple of providers(one very recenlty) and did not find this a turn on. Didn't turn me off, but I just kept think, "These babies would be so nice if they were plumped up some."

I now understand why some would want to have the work done, just please don't over do it.
river985 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 03:16 PM   #14
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand how a woman may want a little more uplift and fullness to her breasts. There is a certain type of MM's that are affectionately called "gummy bears". That sure sounds like good nibbling!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:56 PM   #15
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Inspection

I got fake boobies.Damn nice set too. No matter what you can almost always tell if their fake. I love the female body. Natural or fake I love Em. My incision is underneath and has faded. My nipples are super sensitive now. I got lucky. Averni you need to inspect them and give me your opinion.:win kiss:
SknyDiva is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women