Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2021, 12:25 PM   #16
ShahOfTexas
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Spearmint Rhino sucks. I've never had a good time there. Buck's Wild you ask? I always have a good time there.
ShahOfTexas is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:58 PM   #17
jayk347
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I used to go to the one off 35/Walnut Hill lots years ago, and had lots of fun, but then they shifted model and last time I want (admitted been several years now) it just wanted as fun. Dont know what it is like now.
jayk347 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 04:25 PM   #18
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Rhino sucks.

Dancers have GPS. Many of us here know about their shitty Vegas style system.

For the ones who do not know or who are new to ECCIE, here one past discussion about Rhino GPS:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2694281

I haven't been to their old Composite location since July and August and I only went because someone drag me there both times.

That was actually my first time in Rhino in over 2 years.

Buddy of mine was there last month during the afternoon and he says the GPS has gotten worse.

He says bartenders and waitresses and managers and even the door girls have GPS.

The door girl told him and his friends there was no cover so they each put $5 in her tip jar.

She bitch they should at least give her $20 each. $20 is more than what they would had pay in cover charge if they gone in at night, which is $10.

I doubt their new location will be any better with less GPS.

It was suppose to open early last year and then Covid hit and everything got shut down.

When the bars and clubs were allowed by the State of Texas to reopen, the new Rhino location did not.

My friend call them and was told it will be maybe a year before they ever open.

The building and interior was actually completed in 2019 and been sitting there.

This is from their IG page

https://www.instagram.com/therhinodallasnorth/

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE: if you come, you better make it rain or don't come at all.

CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 06:35 PM   #19
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Well damn. I recall reading an article a while back about someone opening a club at that location. Didn't resize it was going to be a Rhino.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 11:37 AM   #20
daddyjack
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

East of 635?? Hard pass
daddyjack is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 10:33 AM   #21
I Love Freedom
BANNED

If the girls looked as good as their promotional pictures, I would pay the price.
I Love Freedom is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 11:35 AM   #22
billw1032
Valued Poster

So, I looked up the address given on the pictures. Not sure I'd exactly call that North Dallas. Northeast Dallas, maybe, almost to Garland. Not too far from PT's, actually. Google maps street view shows a vacant lot, but the image capture was Mar 2019. It's fenced off like they were ready to begin construction. Not that anyone cares, really.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:09 AM   #23
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Has anyone been to the new club and have any info to share?
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 12:07 AM   #24
btbb
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

"Vegas Style" to me means everything in the club overpriced, every girl with GPS, and not a real boob in the place!!
This thing has taken forever to build. Watch for them to lose their ass on it because it was expensive, slow construction, tucked out of the way, and trying to recoup the costs of building it and outfitting it will take forever to recoup (if they last that long.)
I'd hate to be the bank that's got the note on the place.
They've had management (big tatted blonde in a Benz strolling in and out for over a year and everything just stopped in place during COVID.
The sheer mathematics don't look too promising.
(Just my opinion from watching it from close by.....that and 4 bucks get you on DART!!!)
btbb is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 04:15 AM   #25
7Zark7
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

heard a radio ad for it so somehow its open
7Zark7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 12:59 PM   #26
zymosan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I drove by yesterday afternoon to check it out. Didn't go in as there were very few cars in the parking lot. Went to PT's Gold Club instead and had a pretty good time.
zymosan is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 07:11 PM   #27
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Cover charge and daily specials https://spearmintrhino.com/location/dallas-north-tx/

I am not going. Hate their Vegas style BS! Soon the new girls will leave cause they are not making $ cause guys who go there don't want to pay the Vegas style pricing.

Then they will start hiring ugly and marginal girls.

I also notice on their IG page they updated 5x in past 2 weeks. Well last week hell was frozen.

But still in past week, 1 IG post on last Friday the 19th the day before we started thawing out and then 1 IG post 4 hours ago.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 11:24 PM   #28
BigDog63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyMonkey View Post
I actually went to spearmint rhino in las vegas but it was a few years ago, never been to the one here. I didnt see any buffet but it had a huge open area in the middle with alot of stages and more dancers then ive ever seen at a club. It probably had some of the hottests women ive ever seen in real life, i ended up picking this smoking hot tall blonde with a perfect body (a Natalia Starr type). I got probably around 6-8 dances at 20 bucks a pop, she let me touch her but no extras plus we were in 1 big room with seats all along the wall and almost every seat was taken so there was no privacy at all. After the dances I asked her if I could see her in private and she said yes and gave me her number. I texted her later and she said she would come to my hotel room for 1k. I did not take her up on that offer lol. After the dances I went to the atm to get more cash out, and i put in the amount i want, it asked me if i would accept the fee, I said yes but it didnt say what the fee was, i figured it couldnt be too high. Well I was wrong, it charged me freaking 80 bucks and it didnt let me decline it. Felt like I had been robbed, I was done for the night after that.
Ouch.

Moral....bring the money you want to spend with you
BigDog63 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 11:39 PM   #29
sandman77
Registered Member

I read both threads and searched, I’m still confused as to what GPS is.

Is Vegas style pay for a set period of time to both the house and the girl?
sandman77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 08:20 AM   #30
LostInDallas
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman77 View Post
I read both threads and searched, I’m still confused as to what GPS is.

Is Vegas style pay for a set period of time to both the house and the girl?
GPS: Golden Pussy Syndrome
LostInDallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women