Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Encounter Reports - Nebraska
Encounter Reports - Nebraska Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2021, 09:56 AM   #1
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Encounter: Rachell from Brazil 2

User ID: -
Date: April
Name: RACHELL ESPINOZA
Phone: 216-250-2536
Email Address: RachellEspinozavip@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.eros.com/nebraska/files/9711012.htm?cat=1
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: MidTown
Activities: BBJ , DATY , FIV , MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Straight black hair that extended to her lower back .
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Rachell is put together nicely with an athletic body .
Recommendation: Yes
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 02:15 PM   #2
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Boredinop is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 09:56 AM   #3
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

should be a no for the reasons listed
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 11:53 AM   #4
FightFan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
should be a no for the reasons listed
It was my session , my scratch and my review 12blue . If you want your opinion counted . Lay your money down and bang that gal . Submit your own encounter report and don't advise me on what my recommendation should be . What a crowd we have good lord .
Old 04-04-2021, 12:33 PM   #5
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Lets see I have laid my money down over 60 times and you 7. HMMM..think I win that one....I would have done a no simply for those who do not have ROS and what I consider valid reasons for a no. I appreciate you letting us know your experience but I am intitled to my opinion. Boy a little thin skinned here aren't we.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:04 PM   #6
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I'm not sure about "No", but I would, from your description in
ROS, have edited the recommendation to say "Meh", "Not a yes", or "YMMV".

Not sure why there's an argument about everyone having an opinion.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 01:28 PM   #7
FightFan
Valued Poster

No arguments about an opinion . He can surely state his opinion in his own encounter report . To say it should be a no is his opinion on my encounter . Do your own encounter and say what you wish . The board members here are laughable . You included .
Old 04-04-2021, 01:52 PM   #8
FightFan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
Lets see I have laid my money down over 60 times and you 7. HMMM..think I win that one....I would have done a no simply for those who do not have ROS and what I consider valid reasons for a no. I appreciate you letting us know your experience but I am intitled to my opinion. Boy a little thin skinned here aren't we.
Nobody is concerned with your opinion on my recommendation 12Blue . You seem to think the accounted for reports give you some sort of leverage on my recommendation. In fact it doesn't . I am not seeking your approval . You only call it thinned skinned because your accustomed to posters putting up with your silly BS . I am the type of person to call you out .

Lets start and new thread called 12Blues reactions to hobbyists encounter reports . Get over yourself already Mr over 60 encounter reports . Anybody can bang a provider it doesn't make you superior .
Old 04-04-2021, 11:59 PM   #9
12blue4u
Valued Poster

You make my point LOL
Old 04-06-2021, 09:23 PM   #10
LNK
Valued Poster

FightFan, that you find me and "the board members here" laughable tells me all I need to know about you. Not sure why you're here? Obviously we have nothing to add to your all-knowing, unassailable rectitude.

I tried to make some helpful suggestions and that's what I (we) get? Well, off is the general direction in which you should fuck.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:36 PM   #11
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

I'm siding with OP on this one. His reference to board members being laughable is directed at those of you judging the encounter as if you were at the encounter and he got it wrong. I see this often on here too. It is in fact funny at times.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 11:45 PM   #12
LNK
Valued Poster

What's funny is that he and you seem to think I'm telling him he's wrong. What I'm saying is that there are lots of shades of grey, and he might want to reflect that in his recommendation.

His ROS reads as if it was at best a "Meh" encounter compared to his previous. All I was trying to get across was that the recommendation should reflect that. Especially since he had a previous encounter with her.

Evidently it's funny when people try to offer constructive criticism. Well, if that's funny, so be it.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 01:16 PM   #13
Guardian of Asgaard
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

So, what you're saying is that the OP drives a lifted truck (with truck nuts of course) because he is overcompensating for a perceived shortcoming then?
Guardian of Asgaard is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 03:37 PM   #14
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
FightFan, that you find me and "the board members here" laughable tells me all I need to know about you. Not sure why you're here? Obviously we have nothing to add to your all-knowing, unassailable rectitude.

I tried to make some helpful suggestions and that's what I (we) get? Well, off is the general direction in which you should fuck.
I get it...everyone has an opinion on the ROS. I've suggested to the powers that be that we get a modified star rating like trip advisor for these encounters. I may give a 3 star but is that a yes? That allows for others to be the judge. Or maybe they should modify the submission form to where you must state the reason for the yes through multiple choice. In today's censorship climate this would be their prime time to execute.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 04:22 PM   #15
FightFan
Valued Poster

Bottom line is anyone with access can read the ROS . All pertinent information was given . As for the recommendation. That is my decision and mine only. The ROS may or may not influence hobbyists decisions.

If members don't have access to the ROS maybe they should buy a membership or start submitting encounter reports. The ROS is a perk for giving encounter reports and I am not here to cater to members that don't share information .

Each encounter report is highly individualistic and solely up to the posters discretion.

What members don't need is a few hyper critical posters telling them what their recommendation should be . I believe most ROS have enough detail to give hobbyists an accurate description of possible encounters.

The problem we have is a few members critiquing the hell out of encounter reports . The ROS and recommendation on ECCIE are fine in my opinion.

FYI I do drive a lifted truck minus the truck nuts. Only because they were stolen .

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Rachell Espinoza-216-250-2536

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women