Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2019, 12:00 PM   #1
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Gentlemen, may I make a suggestion?

It appears that not only showcases and ads are gone, but the search feature for ladies has been disabled.

We need lists like FindumFuccemFleem created here -

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2635103

If lists (white, black, asian, petite, BBW, etc.) are created then one can put search terms into the search bar above coed.

Just an idea. What do you think?
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:00 PM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I guess it makes sense. If there are no Bios or showcases there would be no search criteria. There's not really anything to browse. I notice that feature is gone as well rendering the site even more useless.

It's a good idea CK but I see some issues that I'll go ahead and address.
#1 Unless the mods are willing to make it a sticky, which I seriously doubt, the thread will eventually fall off the first page rendering it basically useless except for those few of us who will know about it. Newbies won't have a clue as to it's existence.
#2 To keep the lists on page 1 someone(all of us really) will have to bump it regularly. I'd suggest daily bumps and keep the list running by copying and pasting it on each bump adding(or removing) providers as necessary.
#3 While, for the most part, the list you referenced serves it's purpose, it is a good example of how us fucktards can't even agree on what "thick" is. I can see a "spinner" thread getting stupid real quick. I think those types of subjective criteria should be left out and focus strictly on what isn't questionable like "white" "black" "asian". Even then it can still be problematic because you have "mixed" in any or all caterories.

I'm open to giving it a try. I'd like to see what others have to say about whether they think it will work or not and why.

Yes, I over analyze shit! Thanks for trying
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:45 PM   #3
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Search works only for exact match. But only thing to see is encouners
Samcro84 is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:46 PM   #4
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think it matters so much if it falls off the first page, as long as someone can type in the search criteria and find it.

I know newbies won't realize this is available at first, but there is a lot newbies also don't know when they first get here. They have to figure it out like everything else.

But think about it, as more lists are created and more are bumped as they are being added to, the newbies will see them and then begin to wonder how many other lists exist and maybe they will start searching...
Old 09-11-2019, 01:46 PM   #5
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Double post...my internet sucks
Old 09-11-2019, 01:47 PM   #6
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anyway, this thread is open to any and all thoughts, ideas, suggestions.

I am throwing ideas out there.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:47 PM   #7
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Double post again, I really need to switch internet providers.
Old 09-11-2019, 03:14 PM   #8
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I think with the features that have been taken down this site is gonna fizzle out. You already have lots of folks asking for accounts deleted. With the features that they took away this place has basically become a fb type site
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:25 PM   #9
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
Search works only for exact match. But only thing to see is encouners
True, but on the member search it at least brings up options. For instance if I type in the first six letters of my own handle there are six options listed. It narrows the field a bit.

CK,
I see what you're saying. If I type in "white" for instance I start seeing threads, mostly reviews of white girls. There could be some junk in their, I didn't go too far down the list.
I don't know all the ins and outs of how this search function works. If I type in "white spinner" or "white + spinner" I get returns on either of those keywords.
If white is the only search criteria in Co-ed it does bring up some relevant threads. The thread would need to be appropriately titled but it might catch on.
It would require a paradigm shift for existing members but you're right newbies would eventually catch on.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 04:31 PM   #10
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
True, but on the member search it at least brings up options. For instance if I type in the first six letters of my own handle there are six options listed. It narrows the field a bit.

CK,
I see what you're saying. If I type in "white" for instance I start seeing threads, mostly reviews of white girls. There could be some junk in their, I didn't go too far down the list.
I don't know all the ins and outs of how this search function works. If I type in "white spinner" or "white + spinner" I get returns on either of those keywords.
If white is the only search criteria in Co-ed it does bring up some relevant threads. The thread would need to be appropriately titled but it might catch on.
It would require a paradigm shift for existing members but you're right newbies would eventually catch on.
Yes the thread would need to be appropriately titled. A list that says "Bitches I Wanna Screw" isn't gonna be helpful cause no one is searching that. It needs to be a title that applies a proper classification (spinner, petite, busty, north, south, etc).

If there is a link to the ladies eccie profile in that list (just like the profile link in her reviews), then the gent can visit her profile with her reviews listed. She can list her email addy on her profile, and that email addy can have an autoresponder that kicks back all the necessary info.

This site won't be quite as useless.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:33 PM   #11
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
I think with the features that have been taken down this site is gonna fizzle out. You already have lots of folks asking for accounts deleted. With the features that they took away this place has basically become a fb type site
I've only seen 1 notable member ask for an account to be suspended.

I agree with Bones - I'm going to wait and see.

I know the girls don't like ads being taken down - but I think they need to be more creative.

idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 01:39 AM   #12
Renegade69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Flirting

I think the suggestion of flirting in Coed is the right way to go for now.
Renegade69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:14 AM   #13
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade69 View Post
I think the suggestion of flirting in Coed is the right way to go for now.
Flirting in coed might be fun, but it's grossly inefficient. You could waste hours flirting, but if you are flirting with ladies who are not what you are looking for, then you are wasting your time. Most gentlemen do not have time to waste in coed. They come to a site like this to find what they are looking for, schedule a meet and log off. If flirting is the way it has to be done, then why not just go to a dating site? You can waste your time and money on a dating site all the same.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:00 AM   #14
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Great workaround Katie!

Here's an example of searching "hairy" with the option set to "Search Entire Posts" versus a more refined search with "hairy" in just the titles. Race and ethnicity, physical attributes and body type, or services and niches are all possible options.

Putting a couple different terms that refer to the same thing in the title of the thread would also maximize the effectiveness. A thread showcasing companions who love butt sex could have a title that includes both "Greek" and "anal." Or a thread with both "pegging" and "strap-on" in the title to direct people to companions who are ass play tops.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:38 AM   #15
Yabadabbado
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I’m always curious as to how a lady who say has done this for more than 3 years doesn’t have a boatload of regulars. I’m speaking in general and not talking about the op. At some point a female should be able to get to the point where she closes her books. Same said for a hobbyist who has done this for more than a year. Which is why I’m befuddled at the anxiety behind the law changes.
Yabadabbado is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women