Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2015, 05:18 AM   #1
CoonAssinLa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Urethral Sounding

All

What is your opinion on this.

http://www.thechaingang.com/adult-ad...gs-sounds.html

I was on a website the other day and saw this and thought to myself - DAMN THAT HAS TO HURT.
But the more I get to thinking about it I find myself thinking why not. I will try anything once.

Has anyone had any experience in this?

Thanks
CoonAssinLa is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:06 AM   #2
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do it to a client who is very into it. It freaked me out at first but it is no big deal now since we've been doing it about 2years and he loves it. I will say it is erotic and does not involve pain at all.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:17 AM   #3
ogre
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

That is some crazy shit! Interesting but not to me :-)
ogre is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 08:25 AM   #4
Rudbeckia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67194
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a fun little kink that I don't get to play with that often...but as Sue said, it's not painful if it's done right. (and it can be really hot)

With that said, there are some things you always need to remember:

Sounds (and anything they touch) need to be scrupulously clean, otherwise the guy is at risk for developing a UTI or bladder infection.

Use lube. You think you have enough? Add more. It's always better to err on the side of too much than have a sound stick to some of the urethral lining.

Start small and NEVER force a sound in. If you hit resistance pull it back a bit and give time to adjust.

Always keep a grip on the sound if it doesn't have a ring or something to keep it from vanishing. Even then keep a grip on it until it's fully seated - gravity can force a sound in faster than is prudent (especially with bigger sizes).

It's normal to feel some stinging when you urinate afterwards, but blood likely means that you've caused some tears in the skin. A little blood is okay-ish, but if you're bleeding a lot or for more than a minute or two...get thyself to a medic.

And if you don't have a tube sound then you probably shouldn't ejaculate with the sound in - it can cause the ejaculate to back up into the bladder, which isn't exactly a good thing.

So yeah, that's my .02
Rudbeckia is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 11:57 AM   #5
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

http://www.xvideos.com/video8410686/...sounding_slave
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:49 PM   #6
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I have one that I split in when I want to electrostim. Another wraps around my balls and cockhead. Makes for a very intense orgasm.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:11 PM   #7
Obiwan1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 35

I've had it done to me. It feels strange but not painful at all. It was a way for a the Dom I was with to do something "Bad", controlling and intrusive without it actually hurting. (I'm not into pain but like to be dominated) Since it is something that requires skill I'd be sure the provider is experienced and knows how to be safe.
Obiwan1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:17 PM   #8
justabloke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
That would have been so much hotter without the music and the weird mask. I must admit to being curious about trying this too. You never know what you are going to enjoy if you don't give it a go.
justabloke is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:40 PM   #9
cwmac77
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default my favorite kink

Mia christine has helped me explorer sounding. Wrote a review with photo a few days ago.
cwmac77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:50 AM   #10
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Yes it is an enjoyable experience, especially restrained and blindfolded so that you really can get into the head game of it. Then, if your lover is really good at it, she will let the cum chase the sound out and the sensation is over the top. It feels like one of those 16 year old orgasms that starts at your toenails and your feel like your entire lower body is coming out the end of your dick...something that does not happen since I hit 50 LoL.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:56 AM   #11
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds is one of my favorite areas of play. Please make sure that anyone administering the sounds has experience so there are no injuries such as a torn urethral wall. Ive heard lots of horror stories over the years. Never use straws, heels, toothbrush ends, bare fingers...and so on. Hands should be gloved, sounds need to be sanitized (cavicide and then cleaned with rubbing alcohol. Its even better to sterilize (autoclave or pressure cooker on steam rack). Use a medical grade lube such as surgi-lube, and NEVER use force when inserting.

And make sure to drink lots of water for a few days after playing with sounds. That helps flush out the lube
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:58 AM   #12
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyDDD View Post
Sounds is one of my favorite areas of play. Please make sure that anyone administering the sounds has experience so there are no injuries such as a torn urethral wall. Ive heard lots of horror stories over the years. Never use straws, heels, toothbrush ends, bare fingers...and so on. Hands should be gloved, sounds need to be sanitized (cavicide and then cleaned with rubbing alcohol. Its even better to sterilize (autoclave or pressure cooker on steam rack). Use a medical grade lube such as surgi-lube, and NEVER use force when inserting.
I will ditto all that you said RoxyDDD!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 02:32 AM   #13
Winter Monroe
The One & Only

User ID: 145766
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing like Fukkkking a Penis hole like a Vagina! Lol! I gotta say I love Sounding! I have 16 Different shapes and sizes with me at all times to fukkkk that hole with.

Please don't take my excitement for not knowing how gentle one must really be. I have lots of experience in this activity so if your seeking the Adventure check me out!! I have used my biggest one on 4 different Subs of mine, it's an inch in diameter! !!! That's pretty BIG and dun with erotic grace!
Winter Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 09:52 AM   #14
cajunconnoisseur
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Damn, Winter Monroe.......If I EVER get to your area I HAVE to look you up! You sound so delightfully kinky!
cajunconnoisseur is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 11:34 AM   #15
Tittylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I saw a video once where a guy came from just the action of the sound. I have SO wanted to try this, if only I could find a provider to help.
Tittylover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women