Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47449
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2019, 11:21 AM   #31
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Trump says and does things specifically to get a reaction. Then he acts expresses faux outrage to pump up his supporters about how he is being vilified because of the things he says and does.

Trump is a product of reality television and he uses his experience to manipulate both the main stream media as well as his supporters and haters.

Like it or hate it I don't think it's very presidential or very productive.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 12:12 PM   #32
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Trump says and does things specifically to get a reaction...
If you know that, then why do you and all of the unhinged, hysterical leftists keep taking the bait and over-reacting?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 12:24 PM   #33
oeb11
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=txdot-guy;1061471848]Trump says and does things specifically to get a reaction. Then he acts expresses faux outrage to pump up his supporters about how he is being vilified because of the things he says and does.

Descriptive of the DPST leftists on this Forum.
some of whom are on vacation!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:03 PM   #34
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Any way we can merge Kamala and Trump so we can have legal hookers AND a strong economy ?
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:14 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump says and does things specifically to get a reaction. Then he acts expresses faux outrage to pump up his supporters about how he is being vilified because of the things he says and does.

Trump is a product of reality television and he uses his experience to manipulate both the main stream media as well as his supporters and haters.

Never in the history of this country since the beginning of the 20th century has the lame-stream media so mischaracterized and misrepresented what a president has said as they do today. Your opinion is merely a regurgitation of those lame-stream media lies. Trump today -- with 90% negative press -- is polling better than Odumbo did at this same point in his administration with 90% positive press from his sycophant minions in the lame-stream media.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #36
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=oeb11;1061471971]
Quote:

Descriptive of the DPST leftists on this Forum.
some of whom are on vacation!

oeb11 That's true. Few democrats and republicans can claim the high ground here. The difference is that Trump is the President of the United States of America. I'm tired of listening to his lies and misdirection's. He needs to put down twitter and speak and act like a reasoned person rather than the con artist he actually is.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:45 PM   #37
oeb11
Valued Poster

Please include Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, and Nadler in your "needs to" , along with the DPST Stars AOC,, Omar, and Tlaib - all supporting radical Islam terror and Maduro in Venezuela.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 03:07 PM   #38
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

You really don't think that FDR was not firing people up when he went on radio and said, "Yesterday, December 7th, a date that will live in infamy..."
All presidents do what Trump does but he does it in the age of Twitter. You tell me that it will not happen again in 2025 when Trump leaves office.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 04:31 PM   #39
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You really don't think that FDR was not firing people up when he went on radio and said, "Yesterday, December 7th, a date that will live in infamy..."
All presidents do what Trump does but he does it in the age of Twitter. You tell me that it will not happen again in 2025 when Trump leaves office.
I can't believe you are actually comparing FDR and Trump. Other presidents might use twitter but nobody will lie like Donald Trump consistently does.

See this article at https://www.premierchristianity.com/...-our-democracy
Old 05-08-2019, 04:36 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I can't believe you are actually comparing FDR and Trump. Other presidents might use twitter but nobody will lie like Donald Trump consistently does.

See this article at https://www.premierchristianity.com/...-our-democracy
They are both POTUS’s. So a comparison is fair. You are not fair. But that’s ok. Keep up the good fight.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 05:16 PM   #41
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Never in the history of this country since the beginning of the 20th century has the lame-stream media so mischaracterized and misrepresented what a president has said as they do today. Your opinion is merely a regurgitation of those lame-stream media lies. Trump today -- with 90% negative press -- is polling better than Odumbo did at this same point in his administration with 90% positive press from his sycophant minions in the lame-stream media.
First of all, our country was founded in the eighteenth century. Second, never in our history has the executive branch been lead by such illiterate imbecility.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/trump-ma...fectly.502004/

Quote:
People who have difficulty understanding verbal and written information have other tell-tale behaviours. Many people with low literacy:
• give what seem to be indirect, confused, or irrelevant answers to questions
• act confused or ask questions that do not seem to relate to the problem or situation
• not ask any questions at all (rather than reveal they don’t understand what’s going on)
• nod to indicate they agree or understand something, but then not do what you expect
They may also:
not show up for meetings or hearings (because they did not understand the instructions on a written notice)

And third, this president is a clown.

eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 05:45 PM   #42
oeb11
Valued Poster

Move to Venezuela
Maduro loves You!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 05:47 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
First of all, our country was founded in the eighteenth century. Second, never in our history has the executive branch been lead by such illiterate imbecility.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/trump-ma...fectly.502004/

And third, this president is a clown.

First of all, Odumbo was the biggest imbecilic jackass to ever be elected to the White House, and secondly, the dim-retard press was substantially more venomous when Lincoln was elected to the White House than it is today against Trump. So, I'll stand by my 20th century point of reference knowing that nothing in 18th century ink surpassed what happened in the mid 19th century or what is happening today.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:04 PM   #44
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SupNaQeJrq0
eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 06:09 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can’t we just drone this guy [Assange]?” hildebeest: Odumbo's Secretary of State.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women