Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2022, 01:09 PM   #1
Cdiddy1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 34
Default Encounter: Lulu at Just Relax

User ID: -
Date: 6/21
Name: Lulu
Phone: 737 281 4240
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: South 1st and Elm
Activities: Lite touch, cbj, miss
Hair Length and Color: Short bob brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’ tall good looking Asian lady
Recommendation: No
Cdiddy1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 08:17 PM   #2
Guest11704
Valued Poster

Yeah this place sucks I went twice and walked out each time.
Guest11704 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 01:10 PM   #3
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Isn't that one of the main objectives, hahaha, to a place that sucks, �� ? This place is very close to my work so it's convenient for me. Every experience I've had there has been good but especially now with LuLu. Her English is very good and so her sexy communication during the session is especially appealing but the thing I like about her most is she is genuinely affectionate and playful and brings a dimension to the session that the usual mechanical Asian women just cannot replicate.... LuLu is my new favorite even better than the last two famous performers.
I have seen LuLu two times already. Don't miss her if you like a girl who speaks good English and makes you feel like you really could be her boyfriend if you would come see her two or three times.... I will see her again on Saturday or Sunday...
lick1fuck1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 08:03 PM   #4
Bigaustex
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

??? Guest usually spot on w reviews.
Bigaustex is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 08:52 PM   #5
Guest11704
Valued Poster

What’s up Bigautex! You too man. Lulu is a hustler and has a face that looks like Eric Stoltz from the old 80’s movie called mask. There is another more petite lady there that was wearing… get this a laminated tag that said receptionist. This place is a joke. She tries to drive the price up to the point where you get your house money back and bounce. She’s a hag. I’m not even sure I could leave 2 reviews because the place is so bad.
Old 06-22-2022, 11:50 PM   #6
lick1fuck1
BANNED

A reviewers personal preference on a girls beauty can never be rationally disputed, because that opinion is PURELY subjective. However comparing inside-store events is where reviewers give a fair and balanced forum of details that help the rest of us decide. The original reviewer said LULU was "5 foot tall good looking Asian lady". The second reviewer said "LuLu is a hustler and has a face that looks like Eric Stoltz". First reviewer sees a good looking Asian Lady, second reviewer sees Eric Stoltz similarity. Purely opinion and subjective opinion. First reviewer says nothing about money or being hustled, that I could see. Second reviewer describes being hustled for money past his acceptable threshold, takes back his house fee and bolts. Both ends of the spectrum of provider beauty opinion and transaction opinion...Great Intel for all of us hobby men. To be fair to my fellow reviewers and to the providers, I am compelled to share more details of my experience there.
1) LuLu is "Good Looking"
2) LuLu speaks good English
3) LuLu Was playfull
4) LuLu was affectionate
5) LuLu spoke clear English when discussing her techniques, no confusion
6) LuLu did NOT discuss ANY prices and did NOT ask for ANY MONEY OR TIPS, and did NOT USE ANY hand signals to show prices or tips.
7) LuLu gave me EVERYTHING I requested so I left a fair but generous gratuity and LuLu asked me to come back tomorrow. I committed to come back Saturday or Sunday.
8) The old Hag with the tag (receptionist badge) does not do service and did not discuss or hint around about tips or services with me.
9) LuLu told me the customers here were gentleman and returned to see her often and invited me to do the same.
In summary, hobby men have access to a gem here who will give you what you want if you are a gentleman and LuLu won't talk price about any of it because she knows the gentleman she has seen here will be fair and generous and so she will invite them back.
I'm all in for LuLu because the menu is plentiful, the technique is girlfriend style, LuLu will NOT discuss money. These things make LuLu a must-see for gentleman who don't want money talk to kill the mood and want a "Good Looking Asian Lady" to gently or passionately deliver the relaxation they choose.
Old 06-23-2022, 06:59 AM   #7
Cdiddy1
Gaining Momentum

She certainly discussed price with me and tried to upsell me multiple times. Maybe I just had a bad experience or she got a bad vibe from me. Also in my opinion she’s not a bad looking lady I just didn’t like the upselling and the fake moans from her.
Cdiddy1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 08:25 AM   #8
robertocarlos
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

... Inside job? Too obvious with a join date of May 2022--- Coincidentally around the time the shop opened... I'm sure I'm not alone on this. Lulu is a hustler with an attitude and money hungry. It seems that's all that is left there. Pass.
robertocarlos is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 08:37 AM   #9
austintoast
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

IDK what the rules on quacking are here, but I'd say mr lick1 is a big fan of this shop.
austintoast is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 05:22 PM   #10
Guest11704
Valued Poster

That’s a Chinese duck. You can tell from the lack of prepositions.
Old 06-23-2022, 05:37 PM   #11
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by lick1fuck1 View Post
A reviewers personal preference on a girls beauty can never be rationally disputed, because that opinion is PURELY subjective. However comparing inside-store events is where reviewers give a fair and balanced forum of details that help the rest of us decide. The original reviewer said LULU was "5 foot tall good looking Asian lady". The second reviewer said "LuLu is a hustler and has a face that looks like Eric Stoltz". First reviewer sees a good looking Asian Lady, second reviewer sees Eric Stoltz similarity. Purely opinion and subjective opinion. First reviewer says nothing about money or being hustled, that I could see. Second reviewer describes being hustled for money past his acceptable threshold, takes back his house fee and bolts. Both ends of the spectrum of provider beauty opinion and transaction opinion...Great Intel for all of us hobby men. To be fair to my fellow reviewers and to the providers, I am compelled to share more details of my experience there.
1) LuLu is "Good Looking"
2) LuLu speaks good English
3) LuLu Was playfull
4) LuLu was affectionate
5) LuLu spoke clear English when discussing her techniques, no confusion
6) LuLu did NOT discuss ANY prices and did NOT ask for ANY MONEY OR TIPS, and did NOT USE ANY hand signals to show prices or tips.
7) LuLu gave me EVERYTHING I requested so I left a fair but generous gratuity and LuLu asked me to come back tomorrow. I committed to come back Saturday or Sunday.
8) The old Hag with the tag (receptionist badge) does not do service and did not discuss or hint around about tips or services with me.
9) LuLu told me the customers here were gentleman and returned to see her often and invited me to do the same.
In summary, hobby men have access to a gem here who will give you what you want if you are a gentleman and LuLu won't talk price about any of it because she knows the gentleman she has seen here will be fair and generous and so she will invite them back.
I'm all in for LuLu because the menu is plentiful, the technique is girlfriend style, LuLu will NOT discuss money. These things make LuLu a must-see for gentleman who don't want money talk to kill the mood and want a "Good Looking Asian Lady" to gently or passionately deliver the relaxation they choose.
Why do you continue defending Lulu and this suck ass place? You can spray perfume on a turd all you want but it’s still a turd. Do you know what that means?
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 07:49 PM   #12
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

That the turd speaks good English, doesn’t talk about money, but may or may not upsell you? It will smell nice for a brief moment due to the application of perfume but will rapidly revert to a sh*tty smell as the perfume dissipates or you embrace the turd? And some will go ewww yuck whereas others might be impressed by the size and consistency of the turd?

And believe it or not one guy whose father was management was so proud of the size of his turd took a photo and emailed it? At least that was the word I heard about a turd.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 07:51 AM   #13
roughrideratx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Man, this makes me really sad. It is so close to me! Glad there is a community around to call BS. I was seriously thinking of trying this place.
roughrideratx is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 08:52 AM   #14
lick1fuck1
BANNED

LULU IS AMAZING!
The chemistry was there for me with her. That was MY experience with her twice and I expect it will be the same on Saturday or Sunday when I return.
1) JUST RELAX SPA
2) Lotus
3) Thank You
4) U-Relax
These four places are conveniently located for me.
Lotus,Thank You,Just Relax, are in fish bowls and require the customer to park a little distance away and walk if you want to have some discretion and not be seen by your colleagues. I am NOT a fan of Lotus, Thank You, Just Relax, for these reasons so I have to carefully plan when I can go there, even though I do enjoy the service at all of these places. At U-Relax however I can go any time of day or night because they have discreet parking and entry in the back off of the busy street and this store is NOT in a fish bowl however the providers there are older and one in particular is always in a hurry. In May a vendor invited me to a late lunch at Casa Maria's Mexican restaurant next to Just Relax Spa. It was my first time eating at this restaurant and my first time in this off-street, L shaped retail complex. When I left the restaurant I noticed the pink neon sign in the window that read, Just Relax. It wasn't convenient or discreet for me to go in so I came back later. The provider I saw was Aida. The experience was unforgettable. On the way out, the receptionist asked me if I was happy. I told her I was very very happy. She asked me how I heard about this store and if I read about it on the computer.
I told her no, I just saw the sign in the parking lot when I was eating at the Mexican restaurant next door. Her question made me curious so when I went home I looked for review sites to see what people have written about the store. I could not find anything and call the buddy of mine who frequents the shops and tells me where the good places are to go and relax. He told me about this website and he looked up some information for me on the store. He suggested I sign up myself. After I signed up I wrote my first review. I had a great experience at Just Relax Spa, as I have at a handful of other stores. I don't like any stores, I like providers. I don't have the time to write full reviews, but I do make the time to comment or reply to other reviewers comments when I have a good experience with their providers.
LULU WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME TWICE and I expect the same tomorrow or Sunday and if you have the right chemistry with this woman, as I have, I expect you will have the same experience and hope that you do.
Old 06-24-2022, 11:58 AM   #15
oldphone14
Premium Access

Someone's in love, awww...
oldphone14 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women