Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2021, 05:05 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
actually the Army might be ideal for this as they have long been working on bio weapons as part of their overall research going back to WWI albeit a very crude effort then. after WWI their efforts became more and more sophisticated to the point where in terms of bio weapon research the Army is world class. unfortunately so are many other militaries .. like the Chinese Army.

so it's not such a surprise that the Army would be able to do this as a deterrent to enemy forces who might deploy bio weapons.

besides, who's more trustworthy, a bunch of greedy big pharma types out for money or the Army who has the very security of the nation as their goal?
Exactly. Maybe Lucas should consider dumping his vast shares Of Phizer and Moderna!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 07:19 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I'd be concerned because the Army is not in the business of medicine. Killing people with gas, germs, or the kitchen sink...okay but not medicine.
Army may not be in medicine, but they are involved in the nuances of germ and bio warfare, what they want is an antidote for what ever shit the enemy throws at them.

Im not sure which pharma they are working with. Maybe Merck.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 07:40 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Exactly. Maybe Lucas should consider dumping his vast shares Of Phizer and Moderna!!!

nope. let him day trade his spikes and dips and go broker over it. he did say day trading is fucked so .. can't argue with that.butt i don't think rifledude is trading on margin call so he'll be ok. probably. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Army may not be in medicine, but they are involved in the nuances of germ and bio warfare, what they want is an antidote for what ever shit the enemy throws at them.

Im not sure which pharma they are working with. Maybe Merck.

whichever big pharma can and will produce it to the spec's the Army gives them. and one of the huge problems with both the AstraZeneca and Moderma (or Pfizer) was GOV run plant which had big issues with quality control. go figure.

US government moves AstraZeneca out of vaccine plant that suffered contamination

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/03/polit...son/index.html
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 09:15 PM   #19
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

From not grasping that stock is traded all day to being a master of day trading in a matter of a week. Pure genius or just wacko.

But back on point, we all know the US military has never exposed soldiers to anything that could harm them, right. Do you think the participants in a military trial we given a choice? Or informed of what the injection contained, how it was developed and if it had been tested enough?
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 09:42 PM   #20
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You guys do know what the 24 year old ignorant southern red neck said to his sister after sex...you know when I get my GED (7th time is the charm) I'm gonna join the armee and get a big gun and long pants. You won't have to breast feed me no more little sister. I be smart enough to be a bad ass redneck cops and vote for gob...since I can't get a real job unless catching crawfish count :mfr_omg. God bless the usa
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 12:15 AM   #21
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Pfizer, at least it was Pfizer when I was in New London back in the 80s. I sold a MAK 90 to an army guy, a major, who worked at this compound in the middle of the city. Three buildings; one to develop something bad, another to find the cure or counter, and another take notes. All hermitically sealed from each other.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 06:45 AM   #22
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
You guys do know what the 24 year old ignorant southern red neck said to his sister after sex...you know when I get my GED (7th time is the charm) I'm gonna join the armee and get a big gun and long pants. You won't have to breast feed me no more little sister. I be smart enough to be a bad ass redneck cops and vote for gob...since I can't get a real job unless catching crawfish count :mfr_omg. God bless the usa
Is that supposed to be some kind of derogatory attack on soldiers? WTF have you ever done to serve the country? (Sucking dick on a street corner doesn’t count). Maybe I’m missing something here and you’re only illiterate, not stupid ~and~ illiterate.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 11:01 AM   #23
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

You know, when I first read what TSmokies had to say...well, I thought it was also a biased attack on the military men and women of our armed forces. Reading it again, I haven't changed my mind.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 05:45 PM   #24
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Maybe some of the military have some smarts. Big maybe though. Most can't survive in the real world so they live on taxpayers. Maybe the top 3 percenters have a college degree. America is not known for its highly educated work force. We have to import knowledge...wtf n smfh at the truth

Edit to ad any military replying...maybe you revile your education level and what you do after your service besides being a redneck and posting on here omg
Old 12-31-2021, 06:02 PM   #25
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Maybe some of the military have some smarts. Big maybe though. Most can't survive in the real world so they live on taxpayers. Maybe the top 3 percenters have a college degree. America is not known for its highly educated work force. We have to import knowledge...wtf n smfh at the truth

Edit to ad any military replying...maybe you revile your education level and what you do after your service besides being a redneck and posting on here omg
This is the stupidest post Ive ever read!

canada is waiting for you
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 06:04 PM   #26
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

So you are not military? Why you posting winne?
Old 01-01-2022, 07:40 PM   #27
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Wtf happened to the military on this site??? Did I not speak slowly enough that it went over the ged's living on ����taxpayers??? Keep making America stupid redneck trumpys
Old 01-01-2022, 08:30 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

Old 01-02-2022, 06:07 PM   #29
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

You go whaco kid. Another addition of an example of lol n omg n wtf ignorant racist clueless rednecks. Say hi to your sisters if you get lucky ugh

Edit to add lol that it is a good thing that we have no military people on this ho board defending the military that I have faith in. They don't hang on hoe boards
Old 01-02-2022, 06:15 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You go whaco kid. Another addition of an example of lol n omg n wtf ignorant racist clueless rednecks. Say hi to your sisters if you get lucky ugh

Edit to add lol that it is a good thing that we have no military people on this ho board defending the military that I have faith in. They don't hang on hoe boards

all the best,
ECCIE Worldwide

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women