Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2021, 05:04 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Trump to gain billions!!!!

On his new social media platform and offshoot businesses.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-moonshot-spac
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 05:18 PM   #2
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I signed up for Truth Social and all I got was a bunch of bullshit spam in my inbox. Wtf gives?

I think it's a great idea, but if it's being run by TOWE, then it seems unlikely that it will truly be an unbiased and uncensored social media outlet.

How could it possible by unbiased? I would imagine it would be like H I M's YouTube channel, which would often upload these whimsical Trump News segments with those two black chicks LOL.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 05:20 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

'The Richest He's Ever Been': Trump Set To Gain Billions In Net Worth On Moonshot SPAC��

President Donald Trump's new media enterprise - Trump Media & Technology Group - is already worth an implied $8.2 billion following last week's buying frenzy following the announcement of it's special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), Digital World Acquisition Corp. (ticker: DWAC).

Shares in DWAC had been hovering around $9 before Wednesday's announcement, before rising to $52 on Thursday and closing at $45.50. An incredible half a billion shares changed hands during regular market hours. Momentum continued on Friday despite five halts, as the stock opened at $118, hit a high of $175 despite momentum-breaking halts��, only to close at $94.20 at the end of the day (dropping to nearly $80 after hours).

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 07:58 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... See, WTF? ... THAT'S why I sent TRUMP the twenny!

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:29 PM   #5
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

He has to do something, he owes tons of $$ and most of his other ventures have lost money. The big question is where is this going to be hosted? I doubt any reliable hosting company is going to touch it...maybe North Korea or Russia?
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 10:53 PM   #6
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

This stock has class action lawsuits written all over it. This stock is not worth shit. As soon as the 1st 10-Q and 10-K come out, this stock will be a nightmare to those idiot Trumpsters who have no business buying a stock with no financial filings to support its market cap. It is a pure speculation day trading play and that's it.

The SEC doesn't fuck around now so when Trump starts his usual crooked shit sooner rather than later when he profits by selling his shares and the shareholders lose everything, he'll be back playing the court game again and losing as usual.

I hope I am wrong about that but when your stock price depends heavily on a fat ass old loudmouth with one foot in the grave, that's not a long hold. This stock is a two day hold max if you are in an extremely high risk taking mood with money to lose; and feeling really froggy about gambling on a skunk stock.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 12:09 AM   #7
69in2it69
Valued Poster

I'm betting Trump/his insiders have already cashed and dashed.
Old 10-25-2021, 12:36 AM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
This stock has class action lawsuits written all over it. This stock is not worth shit. As soon as the 1st 10-Q and 10-K come out, this stock will be a nightmare to those idiot Trumpsters who have no business buying a stock with no financial filings to support its market cap. It is a pure speculation day trading play and that's it.

The SEC doesn't fuck around now so when Trump starts his usual crooked shit sooner rather than later when he profits by selling his shares and the shareholders lose everything, he'll be back playing the court game again and losing as usual.

I hope I am wrong about that but when your stock price depends heavily on a fat ass old loudmouth with one foot in the grave, that's not a long hold. This stock is a two day hold max if you are in an extremely high risk taking mood with money to lose; and feeling really froggy about gambling on a skunk stock.

you are wrong. if you think Trump under the current situation would knowingly launch a stock fraud, you are right. butt wrong in the end. most stock floats are risky. if Trump floats this and it sells on Wall St. tell me Ivy Boy where is Trump's downside? otherwise so he drops his 5th CORP bankruptcy. big deal. not.

BAHHHAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
I'm betting Trump/his insiders have already cashed and dashed.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 02:28 AM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you are wrong. if you think Trump under the current situation would knowingly launch a stock fraud, you are right. butt wrong in the end. most stock floats are risky. if Trump floats this and it sells on Wall St. tell me Ivy Boy where is Trump's downside? otherwise so he drops his 5th CORP bankruptcy. big deal. not.
Time will tell whether I'm right, homeboy. Let's just wait for that first mandatory 10-Q and 10-K public filing requirement and we can discuss further then. Hope he doesn't sell anything before that occurs though because if he does; OOPS! SOX eliminated that "OOPS, I didn't know blame game" shit a long time ago thanks to Enron and WorldCom. Declaring bankruptcy won't mean a fucking thing then. That's prison time now. And the beauty of Trump, is he is just fucking stupid enough to believe that he can pull it off.

Floating a percentage for shareholders to purchase stocks is not illegal. What is a no no is making outlandish claims about the stocks' solvency and liquidity etc, etc. and claiming those statements as facts before an audit to pump up the price of the stock. Of course we both know Trump would never do that though because he always tells the truth and he is not a pathetic sore loser who is a complete attention whore who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. LOL

Oh and nice to see you still double liking your own posts again. It's so adorable.
Old 10-25-2021, 03:41 AM   #10
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if Trump floats this and it sells on Wall St. tell me Ivy Boy where is Trump's downside? otherwise so he drops his 5th CORP bankruptcy. big deal. not.

These days-- its not just a matter of filing BK and washing your hands of it. Enron changed the way the game is played.

This is the one thing about Trump. He's continually praised for being a great businessman.. but he isn't. He's great at making himself some money-- but his businesses tend to crash and burn to various degrees. He's more of an extremely talented grifter than a businessman. Don't get me wrong-- he has some exceptional sales skills and is talented at negotiations. But its the rest of the puzzle required to keep a business solvent and legal that he always seems to struggle with. Yes.. he has some impressive real estate holdings.. but he's also leveraged to the hilt and is dangling on the edge of another BK even without these media shenanigans. A good chunk of his most profitable business is selling the Trump name.

I honestly hope for the people who are jumping into this-- that he's on the up and up.. because he does have a lot of fans who aren't particularly well versed in financials and markets who are apt to just drop their life savings in because.... Trump.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 04:20 AM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I honestly hope for the people who are jumping into this-- that he's on the up and up.. because he does have a lot of fans who aren't particularly well versed in financials and markets who are apt to just drop their life savings in because.... Trump.
This. That's why I say I hope I am wrong. His followers are so easily influenced by him that they believe all of his bullshit. He can pump that fucking stock up in no time because those simpletons will believe every damn thing he says. Many have no clue about the market and I'd hate for these dumb fucks to lose their life savings because of their unwavering support for one of the biggest narcissistic dipshits on earth. You don't invest based on emotions. You invest based on facts. His clown followers will invest in this bullshit stock because of their love for their idiot Lord and Savior Trump.

Stocks don't jump like that with investors who knows what the fuck they are doing. Like I said many times though, that shit stock is a day traders' dream. It's like being drunk in Vegas with cash burning a hole in your pocket to lose.
Old 10-25-2021, 07:17 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Hopefully our unwitting friends haven’t taken their weekly tithe to the TC preacher of their choice and sent it to the Orange Colostomy Bag.

Pity to bamboozle people like that, but Trump can’t help himself.

Neither can the bamboozled.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 07:36 AM   #13
oeb11
Valued Poster

LM is in full blown Trump hate mode
. As TWK pointed out - these investments can be risky
invest or not - Your Choice.

At least You have a choice for now - until the DPST party marxist axis of Evil and foe of all things free enterprise, gets Done with the American Economy!,
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 07:41 AM   #14
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Maybee theres a vax
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 05:34 PM   #15
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Another major hurdle is going to be (what I believe will be coming) standards for social media posting known BS.Given the info coming out about Facebook I believe those guiderails are a when, not if.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women