Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2021, 03:27 PM   #31
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah through fraud. Joe Biden is the ultimate Puppet. Puppets don't win legitimately. When the DNC is through with Joe they'll chuck him to the curb like garbage and nobody will ever hear from him again.
Nope, you lost straight up. Deal with it. Still no proof whatsoever, just a bunch of tin foil hat conspiracy theories is you people can produce. It has to suck to be living a lie just because you can't deal with defeat.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:41 PM   #32
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Was I talking to you?? No I wasn't. First learn how to read before you run your mouth "genius". You really do make this way too easy.
You sound belligerent without reason. Do you have cognitive decline like Joe. Once again, I'm sorry if you're blind, deaf, and declining...but if you're just stupid...
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:48 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You sound belligerent without reason. Do you have cognitive decline like Joe. Once again, I'm sorry if you're blind, deaf, and declining...but if you're just stupid...
He somehow thinks this is a competition. And he always declares himself as the winner. What he thinks he’s winning, who knows.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 05:05 PM   #34
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope, you lost straight up. Deal with it. Still no proof whatsoever, just a bunch of tin foil hat conspiracy theories is you people can produce. It has to suck to be living a lie just because you can't deal with defeat.
There's no conspiracy that Joe Biden is an idiot and his victory was not legit. Biden isn't even running the country.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 06:06 PM   #35
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
How belligerent do I sound?? As belligerent as a bunch of old men throwing temper tantrums, crying fraud without one lick of proof??? Dang sure as hell couldn't be that belligerent.

Your post here is nothing but a bunch of petty name calling, which is nothing more than an obvious sign of defeat, and lack of intellect. Coming from you it is no surprise here.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:10 PM   #36
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He somehow thinks this is a competition. And he always declares himself as the winner. What he thinks he’s winning, who knows.
Wrong again. I'm not declaring myself anything. You're the one who has the issue with recognizing winners and losers. You see, my guy is president, your guy is not. That is a fact that you obviously cannot get over. All you can do is lie & deny.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:26 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Wrong again. I'm not declaring myself anything. You're the one who has the issue with recognizing winners and losers. You see, my guy is president, your guy is not. That is a fact that you obviously cannot get over. All you can do is lie & deny.
Your “guy”? Congratulations.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 06:42 PM   #38
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's no conspiracy that Joe Biden is an idiot and his victory was not legit. Biden isn't even running the country.

And yet you still fail to provide proof. You call Biden an idiot (which is childish), then what would that make Trump who has proven over and over to be far more incompetent and dumb
Old 06-18-2021, 06:46 PM   #39
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Your “guy”? Congratulations.
Yep. My boy Biden. Whipping Trump's ass and putting conservatives in their place the past 40+ years.

Couldn't come back with something better than that?? Surprise surprise
Old 06-18-2021, 07:10 PM   #40
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Yep. My boy Biden. Whipping Trump's ass and putting conservatives in their place the past 40+ years.

What do you expect? Bambino actually believes Q is some kind of truthteller!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 08:04 PM   #41
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
And yet you still fail to provide proof. You call Biden an idiot (which is childish), then what would that make Trump who has proven over and over to be far more incompetent and dumb
You shouldn't need me to provide proof. If you're paying attention to whats going on you'll see it in plain view. Hating Trump doesn't make Joe Biden look any better. It's like putting Lipstick on a Pig, you still have a pig.
Old 06-18-2021, 08:15 PM   #42
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yeah, he and Obama really put those Conservatives "in their place" which was nearly a 1,000 legislative seats that they lost to Conservatives.

https://www.quorum.us/data-driven-insights/under-obama-democrats-suffer-largest-loss-in-power-since-eisenhower/

Under Obama and Biden, Democrats suffer largest loss in power since Eisenhower

In 2009, President Obama’s party controlled both chambers of 27 state legislatures. Eight years later, Democrats control both chambers in only 13 states. Among the states that slipped from Democratic control are Wisconsin, North Carolina, Iowa and West Virginia; states key to the victory of President-elect Donald Trump last November. According to a report from the National Conference of State Legislatures, the Democratic Party has lost a net total of 13 Governorships and 816 state legislative seats since President Obama entered office, the most of any president since Dwight Eisenhower.

And

Gates Stands By Statement That Biden Has Been Wrong On Nearly Every Major Foreign Policy Question

Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, paused for a moment and said "I don't know" in an interview Sunday when asked if he thinks former VP Joe Biden would be a good president.

CBS's "Face The Nation" host Margaret Brennan asked Gates if he stood by a statement from his memoir that Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

And then, on perhaps the biggest foreign policy accomplishment of the Obama/ Biden administration, when Joe was asked if he agreed with going to get Bin Laden, he said no, wait for more information.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/12/barack-obama-memoir-joe-biden-bin-laden-raid

Joe Biden advised against Osama bin Laden raid, Barack Obama writes

The then vice-president suggested Obama wait before ordering the mission that killed the al-Qaida leader in 2011, new memoir says

How about that for a comeback? Any better?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 09:06 PM   #43
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your Boy Biden? Who the fuck are you , his daddy? This is unbelievable. If Biden was a Quarterback he would be throwing interceptions and you Liberals would clap, that's how fucked up this shit is with this idiot.
Old 06-18-2021, 09:12 PM   #44
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Your Boy Biden? Who the fuck are you , his daddy? This is unbelievable. If Biden was a Quarterback he would be throwing interceptions and you Liberals would clap, that's how fucked up this shit is with this idiot.
I find it hilarious that a "client" on a hooker board thinks he's smarter than a politician who's been elected/re-elected many times.

I think you're just another blockhead, with a big ego.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 09:29 PM   #45
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
I find it hilarious that a "client" on a hooker board thinks he's smarter than a politician who's been elected/re-elected many times.

I think you're just another blockhead, with a big ego.
Really, do you think Biden is smarter than you? If you do you're selling yourself short. So what if he's president he's still an idiot. His whole life has been scripted and he still says stupid shit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women