Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2021, 11:45 AM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
His comments weren’t controversial, they were fact.
Agreed. His comments about dividing the country with racial politics and class warfare were directed equally to the Democratic and Republican Parties. And media outlets do the same thing to blast out advertising to their target markets.

The debate about election laws and election fraud is a good example. Democratic Politicians and the leftwing media unjustly accuse Republican legislatures of passing laws to suppress the black vote. And Republican Politicians and the rightwing media unjustly accuse predominately black Democratic counties of massive election fraud.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 11:58 AM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
. And Republican Politicians and the rightwing media unjustly accuse predominately black Democratic counties of massive election fraud.
it is somewhat strange that things don't ever add up to anything in those counties, not to the number of registered voters, not to the number of mail out ballots, not to machine counts, you name it and it doesn't add up

and that they do belligerently thwart poll watchers

who was the white guy who went off the rails ranting that the poor canvassing board member who wanted things to add up was going to be known forever as worse than bull connor?

it was racist you see to want things to make sense
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 11:58 AM   #18
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
That’s exactly right. There’s plenty of cultural stuff I don’t like. Walking around with your pants a foot below your waist with half your ass sticking out. Popping out a bunch of kids you have no means to support. Fathering a bunch of kids you have no intention to support. Butchering the English language.Denigrating people who value education. Ruining the ride of a $90k Escalade with Z30s. None of that is racist, I’d knock my own kid upside his head for doing moronic stuff like that.
somewhere along the way people forgot the phrase

Quote:
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
If I moved to Japan and tried to conduct myself and my business the way I do here in the US I would not be successful in the least. It's a different culture with different rules, and by virtue of that, it's my job to adapt to it if I wish to be successful and thrive there. Same thing applies to the business environment in the US or anywhere else in the world.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:16 PM   #19
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Have you noticed the percentage of whites, who hate blacks?
Have you noticed the percentage of idiots who think that?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:41 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Agreed. His comments about dividing the country with racial politics and class warfare were directed equally to the Democratic and Republican Parties. And media outlets do the same thing to blast out advertising to their target markets.

The debate about election laws and election fraud is a good example. Democratic Politicians and the leftwing media unjustly accuse Republican legislatures of passing laws to suppress the black vote. And Republican Politicians and the rightwing media unjustly accuse predominately black Democratic counties of massive election fraud.
I haven’t seen anyone accuse the AA community of massive fraud. Dominion, Governors, SOS’s, Judges, MSM and Social media, yes.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 01:22 PM   #21
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Have you noticed the percentage of idiots who think that?
If you want a real laugh, look up the number of africans who hate blacks. They hate the hell out of each other.

Hell, look at the number of blacks who hate blacks.

Then to juxtapose, look at the whites who hate whites: all a bunch of whiny, psychopathic edgelords.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:12 PM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
If you want a real laugh, look up the number of africans who hate blacks. They hate the hell out of each other.

Hell, look at the number of blacks who hate blacks.

Then to juxtapose, look at the whites who hate whites: all a bunch of whiny, psychopathic edgelords.
I know it. Society is really screwed up.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 02:52 PM   #23
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I know it. Society is really screwed up.
It always has been. Remember:

Old 04-06-2021, 04:35 PM   #24
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

But the ones who usually do the best, particularly in the long run, are the ones who leave their cultures behind and embrace "white european culture". What's holding them back? Opportunity, yes. The other thing that's holding them back is their community. White people don't insult or denigrate you for acting white, blacks do that to other blacks, and natives do that to other natives. They hold each other back because they dislike whites so much they can't stand it when they see one of their own embrace it, even if it leads to that persons' success and rise from poverty.

Yep. For decades after de-segregation, ( not so much now ) any Black student wanting to study hard, raise his or her hand in class, was accused of "acting White", meaning wanting to get an education and the Blacks would often beat the crap out of and ostracize another Black trying to better oneself through education.

Now, was that reality or racism to say that? I can tell you what the MSM would call it and they would be deniers of reality.

Every study ever done that I'm aware of, came to the same basic conclusion. In Black/ African/ Caribbean culture, light skinned Blacks discriminated against dark skin Blacks. So yeah, Blacks discriminate amongst themselves. It's a fact but is one allowed to say it?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4365794/

Among African Americans, skin tone is an important physical characteristic that creates divisions in the community and affects quality of life. Like gender, a person’s skin tone is a visible physical trait that others immediately notice during social interactions and use to form judgments (
Maddox & Gray, 2002
). Throughout American history, variations in skin tone have contributed to socioeconomic status (SES) differences among African Americans (
Herring, Keith, & Horton, 2004
;
Keith & Herring, 1991
).

Furthermore, African Americans use skin tone variations to distinguish themselves from each other, reflecting social status hierarchies (
Celious & Oyserman, 2001
;
Hill, 2002b
). Given the importance of gender in colorism (e.g.
Hunter, 2002
), it is possible that African American men could be affected by skin tone bias in ways that are not yet clearly understood. Importantly, reflecting different social prescriptions of masculinity, African American men’s perceptions of skin tone discrimination may vary across social classes. In this paper, we explored this possibility for men in their perceptions of skin tone discrimination from both within and outside of their racial group.

Furthermore, to maintain their elite status and privileges, lighter-skinned men engaged in social practices to exclude darker-skinned Blacks from entering their social circles; these practices included the “Paper Bag Test,” (which banned Blacks from joining fraternities if their skin tones were darker than a brown paper bag), the “Comb test,” (which banned Blacks with coarse, nappy African hair if combs could not glide through it) and the “Blue veins” society (which banned Blacks whose skin tones were too dark to see the blue veins on their arms) (
Bond & Cash, 1992
). These findings consistently indicated that light skin tone resulted in clear social and economic advantages.

I wonder if they teach this in Critical Race Theory or is it solely about how Whites discriminate? If we are going to teach truth and reality, this should be a part of any discussion on race but I'll bet it it isn't. Today's discussion suggest that only Whites discriminate and it simply is not true.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 06:50 PM   #25
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Every study ever done that I'm aware of, came to the same basic conclusion. In Black/ African/ Caribbean culture, light skinned Blacks discriminated against dark skin Blacks. So yeah, Blacks discriminate amongst themselves. It's a fact but is one allowed to say it?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4365794/

Among African Americans, skin tone is an important physical characteristic that creates divisions in the community and affects quality of life. Like gender, a person’s skin tone is a visible physical trait that others immediately notice during social interactions and use to form judgments (
Maddox & Gray, 2002
). Throughout American history, variations in skin tone have contributed to socioeconomic status (SES) differences among African Americans (
Herring, Keith, & Horton, 2004
;
Keith & Herring, 1991
).

Furthermore, African Americans use skin tone variations to distinguish themselves from each other, reflecting social status hierarchies (
Celious & Oyserman, 2001
;
Hill, 2002b
). Given the importance of gender in colorism (e.g.
Hunter, 2002[LEFT]), it is possible that African American men could be affected by skin tone bias in ways that are not yet clearly understood. Importantly, reflecting different social prescriptions of masculinity, African American men’s perceptions of skin tone discrimination may vary across social classes. In this paper, we explored this possibility for men in their perceptions of skin tone discrimination from both within and outside of their racial group.

Furthermore, to maintain their elite status and privileges, lighter-skinned men engaged in social practices to exclude darker-skinned Blacks from entering their social circles; these practices included the “Paper Bag Test,” (which banned Blacks from joining fraternities if their skin tones were darker than a brown paper bag), the “Comb test,” (which banned Blacks with coarse, nappy African hair if combs could not glide through it) and the “Blue veins” society (which banned Blacks whose skin tones were too dark to see the blue veins on their arms) (
Bond & Cash, 1992
). These findings consistently indicated that light skin tone resulted in clear social and economic advantages.
Bruh, one of my on/off stripper gals I'm tangled with is this tall ebony amazon gal up in Indy. Raised single by her black dad, who was a real stand up guy. Absolutely H-A-T-E-S black dudes, and wants to skin alive any light skinned black guy she sees that isn't Prince. She's funny as hell.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:03 PM   #26
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Anyone who thinks white racism has disappeared should take a 5 minute glance at this article.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...RoCJlkQAvD_BwE
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:33 PM   #27
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Anyone who thinks white racism has disappeared should take a 5 minute glance at this article.

Bullshit! Anyone can write a freaking article. Some people live off that shit
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 12:58 AM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Furthermore, to maintain their elite status and privileges, lighter-skinned men engaged in social practices to exclude darker-skinned Blacks from entering their social circles; these practices included the “Paper Bag Test,” (which banned Blacks from joining fraternities if their skin tones were darker than a brown paper bag), the “Comb test,” (which banned Blacks with coarse, nappy African hair if combs could not glide through it) and the “Blue veins” society (which banned Blacks whose skin tones were too dark to see the blue veins on their arms)

my mother was telling me about the "paper bag test" that was used on black public school teachers. they were holding a party at some place in new orleans. showed how racists blacks can be.

one thing tho, there is a difference between bigotry and racism. the two are not mutually inclusive.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 12:59 AM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Bruh, one of my on/off stripper gals I'm tangled with is this tall ebony amazon gal up in Indy. Raised single by her black dad, who was a real stand up guy. Absolutely H-A-T-E-S black dudes, and wants to skin alive any light skinned black guy she sees that isn't Prince. She's funny as hell.
she wants light skinned black guys?
Old 04-07-2021, 01:01 AM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

splc is not a valid source given their predisposition of making fake/false claims on people and organizations.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women