Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2021, 05:57 PM   #31
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
LM may not be in a class all his own in this regard. But it doesn’t take long to call the roll.

No, he isn't in a class all his own since many that would give him a run for his money have retired or banned. Of those left, I still think LM leads the pact of the un-informed.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 06:03 PM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
No, he isn't in a class all his own since many that would give him a run for his money have retired or banned. Of those left, I still think LM leads the pact of the un-informed.
Matching Mole perhaps? Royacyr or whatever he calls himself?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 06:09 PM   #33
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

And for a little irony, Foot Locker donated 200 million millions to BLM and the very "community" that continues to loot and burn their stores.

https://hypebeast.com/2020/6/foot-lo...e-announcement

Foot Locker, Inc. Announces $200 Million USD Initiative to Fight Racial Inequality

Foot Locker, Inc. is joining the fight against racial inequality and injustice with a $200 million USD initiative.
In a letter penned by CEO Richard Johnson, he notes that the foundation of Foot Locker’s business is the major influence of the Black community in sneaker culture. The $200 million USD initiative will unfold over the next five years, “enhancing the lives of our team members and our customers in the Black Community through Economic Development and Education.”
Foot Locker will begin investing in youth-centric Black-owned businesses and purchasing more items from Black-owned brands. The retailer will also increase marketing spend with Black-owned companies, entrepreneurs, creators and collaborators and will expand global supplier and agency investments to Black-owned businesses. Furthermore, it will donate to organizations that create opportunities for minorities.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nike-foot-locker-more-retailers-144501692.html

Nike, Foot Locker and More Retailers Looted Amid Unrest Following Fatal Police Shooting of Daunte Wright

And under the heading of "Finally Wising Up", there is this.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...n-15997595.php

10th Walgreens to close since 2019 in San Francisco

Yet another Walgreens will shut its doors permanently this month.
The store at the corner of Bush and Larkin streets posted signs in its windows last week announcing the closure, which will happen March 17.
This is at least the 10th store in the city to be closed by the drugstore chain since the beginning of 2019. The Walgreens at the corner of Van Ness and Eddy in the Tenderloin closed in November 2020.
Walgreens locations in San Francisco have often been a target of rampant shoplifting, with a recent incident even caught on camera during an "Inside Edition" segment. The San Francisco Chronicle reported that one Walgreens location lost on average about $1,000 a day in merchandise because of shoplifting. (SFGATE and the San Francisco Chronicle are both owned by Hearst but operate independently of one another.) Theft of less than $950 in goods is treated as a nonviolent misdemeanor under California law.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 06:51 AM   #34
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

footlocker must view looting as community outreach
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 07:08 AM   #35
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I'm not the one who throws stuff out without any kind of evidence to back it up. The only thing you do is get butt hurt and name call, the only thing bambi does is make an even bigger ass of himself.

Once again bambi, where's the proof to back up your list?? Still waiting.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 07:26 AM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
I'm not the one who throws stuff out without any kind of evidence to back it up. The only thing you do is get butt hurt and name call, the only thing bambi does is make an even bigger ass of himself.

Once again bambi, where's the proof to back up your list?? Still waiting.
I listed the Democrats transgressions on the AA community from slavery to the present day. In chronological order. Those topics have been discussed in this forum many times. It’s irrefutable. Again, it’s not my responsibility to educate you. It’s a fools errand to try.
Old 04-15-2021, 08:14 AM   #37
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fact:

Democrats= slavery

again open up a history book. This is not 1800

Democrats= KKK

Really, who did David Duke support, oh that's right Trump

Democrats= segregation

Again, open up a history book. Who signed the Civil Rights act again and why is the South deep red??

Democrats= urban decay
Democrats= poor schools

Really then why do dems support money towards infrastructure and why do repugnicans always oppose it.

These facts aren’t “made up”. They are facts. Open a book once in a while. Try to educate yourself.
So no, these are not facts, and can easily be refuted.
Old 04-15-2021, 08:35 AM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
So no, these are not facts, and can easily be refuted.
It was in chronological order. So the only thing you said that was factual that it’s not 1800. But I didn’t say slavery is current today. Congratulations!!!!!! You swerved into something that’s true!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2021, 11:10 AM   #39
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was in chronological order. So the only thing you said that was factual that it’s not 1800. But I didn’t say slavery is current today. Congratulations!!!!!! You swerved into something that’s true!!!!!!!!!
Your shit was refuted. Everything you post can be refuted, get over it.
Old 04-15-2021, 11:23 AM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your shit was refuted. Everything you post can be refuted, get over it.
No it wasn’t. Because it’s fact. You certainly didn’t do it. Now go beat your chest somewhere else. You’re constantly patting yourself on the back. Nobody else ever has.
Old 04-15-2021, 11:26 AM   #41
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
No it wasn’t. Because it’s fact. You certainly didn’t do it. Now go beat your chest somewhere else. You’re constantly patting yourself on the back. Nobody else ever has.
twisting shit up to fit your asinine arguments doesn't make anything factual. I don't expect you to understand that, though.
Old 04-15-2021, 12:32 PM   #42
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I'm not the one who throws stuff out without any kind of evidence to back it up.
Not trying to be mean, but I'd be careful with that phrase if I were you, Mr. "Trump Supporters Shot Up Atlanta Spas".

Otherwise, continue on.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women