Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47510
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #316
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
dh, it was the chicken.
At the risk of starting a new topic, I have proven otherwise........

In the beginning there were fish swimming around in water. Then one day a couple of fish came in contact with GSO3 and had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different, so it got to live. So Retard Fish comes in contact with GSO3 and goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day, a retard baby fish crawls out of the ocean with its mutant fish hands and it has butt sex with a squirrel and made this retard frog squirrel. The retard frog squirrel got hold of some GSO3, then had a retard baby which was a monkey-fish-frog. This monkey-fish-frog got hold of some GSO3 and had butt sex with a monkey, and that monkey had a mutant retard monkey-fish-frog baby that screwed a rodent…………………and that made Joanie............Joanie wandered the earth looking for that perfect cup of coffee (price was not an obstacle). One day he waddled into a new coffee shop called a Starbucks and ordered a mocha latte lite (heavy cream & no sugar). He was in heaven. He enjoyed it so much he sat there and drank mocha latte lites (heavy cream & no sugar) all day. Soon he started feeling a bit queezy and light headed. He fell to the floor flopping around like a fish out of water (see first sentence for you retards). Suddenly his face turned purple and he started sweating profusely. To his amazement and delight, an egg popped out of his butt. The egg cracked open and out popped a retard chicken. Joanie named the retard chicken "Barfly", and bought him a mocha latte lite (heavy cream & no sugar). Of course, Joanie was thrown out of Starbucks for having made such a huge mess. Alas, in his wake Barfly was unable to order a mocha latte lite (heavy cream & no sugar) correctly without his big pappa, and was thrown out of Starbucks as well.

So, there you have it.......I have solved the age old riddle of "which came first, the retard chicken or the egg".......I thinck.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:19 PM   #317
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Old 02-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #318
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by really View Post
Why do you care?? You claim to be retired but all you do is post all damn day. Save the bs. We all know you're full of shit.
The why I care about using the word whore you can find out in the endless threads on the topic.

Why I'm posting isn't really that difficult. I'm only in just a few threads. Mostly just waiting for this one to die down or in ones that are applicable to my blog. It takes so very little of my day. So, do you feel you have your answers now?
Old 02-19-2014, 05:26 PM   #319
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
At the risk of starting a new topic, I have proven otherwise........

In the beginning there were fish swimming around in water. Then one day a couple of fish came in contact with GSO3 and had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different, so it got to live. So Retard Fish comes in contact with GSO3 and goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day, a retard baby fish crawls out of the ocean with its mutant fish hands and it has butt sex with a squirrel and made this retard frog squirrel. The retard frog squirrel got hold of some GSO3, then had a retard baby which was a monkey-fish-frog. This monkey-fish-frog got hold of some GSO3 and had butt sex with a monkey, and that monkey had a mutant retard monkey-fish-frog baby that screwed a rodent…………………and that made Joanie............Joanie wandered the earth looking for that perfect cup of coffee (price was not an obstacle). One day he waddled into a new coffee shop called a Starbucks and ordered a mocha latte lite (heavy cream & no sugar). He was in heaven. He enjoyed it so much he sat there and drank mocha latte lites (heavy cream & no sugar) all day. Soon he started feeling a bit queezy and light headed. He fell to the floor flopping around like a fish out of water (see first sentence for you retards). Suddenly his face turned purple and he started sweating profusely. To his amazement and delight, an egg popped out of his butt. The egg cracked open and out popped a retard chicken. Joanie named the retard chicken "Barfly", and bought him a mocha latte lite (heavy cream & no sugar). Of course, Joanie was thrown out of Starbucks for having made such a huge mess. Alas, in his wake Barfly was unable to order a mocha latte lite (heavy cream & no sugar) correctly without his big pappa, and was thrown out of Starbucks as well.

So, there you have it.......I have solved the age old riddle of "which came first, the retard chicken or the egg".......I thinck.
Yeah, I love new topics:.....

And my Pet, where does his retarted ass come into play in all this shit show of retarted.

Do you think he thinks I'm lying when I continually spell retarded retarted? Do you think he even knows that I do that?
Old 02-19-2014, 05:44 PM   #320
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

All I know is that you started this shit storm by pissing and moaning about LD using the word whore and now five threads later you are back to calling ladies in the business whores. Just like you were before you cried obout LD doing so.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:53 PM   #321
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Reading this thread'll shave IQ points faster'n watching Maury and Jerry Springer back-to-back.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:19 PM   #322
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
The why I care about using the word whore you can find out in the endless threads on the topic.

Why I'm posting isn't really that difficult. I'm only in just a few threads. Mostly just waiting for this one to die down or in ones that are applicable to my blog. It takes so very little of my day. So, do you feel you have your answers now?
You didn't answer his questions; not the pertinent one----Why do you keep posting when everyone knows you are full of shit ? ------ You act like a 10 year old troll, not the supernatural beings in Norse Mythology That would be an insult to those creatures

I mean the internet kind : i.e. Someone who sows discord on the net by starting arguments and upsetting people by posting inflammatory ,extraneous and off topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

Your adolescent desire to argue and get the last word in can run a thread way past its expiration date, This thread is getting tired as the day is long --Why don't you just apologize to W.T.F., admit to your hypocrisy and duplicity and let the thread die a merciful death
Old 02-20-2014, 12:01 AM   #323
really
BANNED

User ID: 230515

Quote:

Want it to die down? Ignore it.
Most hookers that really retire go away forever.
You are so deep in this game you have clearly lost your sense of reality.
So you keep posting because you want to win an argument on a fuck board?
Think about how fucked up that is in the first place. If anything you are showing the board
just how pathetic you are.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:03 AM   #324
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to read these long ass threads backwards...right to left (last page first), yet top to bottom. It's so much more amusing that way
Who needs crosswords to keep the mind sharp when you've got the ICKY and the dictionary?
Old 02-20-2014, 05:40 AM   #325
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Now the circle is complete..

Quote:
Why do you care?? You claim to be retired but all you do is post all damn day. Save the bs. We all know you're full of shit.
Quote:
All OliviaHoward is doing is trying to drive traffic to her blog. She gets on LD about using the word whore and takes down her own blog posts with her calling other ladies whores because as she said at the time, "She didn't think it right..."

Now she is back to using the word whore in her blog. After making that huge stink about women using the word.

Quote:

Quote:
Yes, and I use them all the time. I just don't call women whores and sluts. Well except in my sig line just now. But it flows. You know smart whore and whore-hating whore-mongers. Yes, I am being a bit hypocritical and I am aware of that.
A bit hypocritical? That is like saying Liberace was a bit gay ...you owe the whole board an apology and to LD in particular. You are the Jimmy Swaggart of eccie., except you have no remorse for condemning others for your exact same sins!

Old 02-20-2014, 08:14 AM   #326
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
All I know is that you started this shit storm by pissing and moaning about LD using the word whore and now five threads later you are back to calling ladies in the business whores. Just like you were before you cried obout LD doing so.
Again, Pet, you're obsessing. The one post would have gotten my attention. I have a life, and remember it's the day Cristina - for those of you who don't know, I have the hottest housekeeper in town - and I always sleep in until she gets here. You know that!

Who am I calling a whore. Besides the imaginary woman in my sig line that in an imaginary world uses the word in her photos?
Old 02-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #327
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
All OliviaHoward is doing is trying to drive traffic to her blog. She gets on LD about using the word whore and takes down her own blog posts with her calling other ladies whores because as she said at the time, "She didn't think it right..."
NO! You have it wrong. I told LD she offended the lady for calling VJ a whore and LD got her backup. THAT’S what happened. THEN we had a debate about the word. In never did have the word whore and substituted hooker in my blog. I removed the world when I moved a bunch of the posts from my thread in the Spider Hole to my blog.

Quote:
Now she is back to using the word whore in her blog. After making that huge stink about women using the word.
The imaginary woman uses the word in her imaginary advertising. But thanks for reading.

Quote:
A bit hypocritical? That is like saying Liberace was a bit gay ...you owe the whole board an apology and to LD in particular. You are the Jimmy Swaggart of eccie., except you have no remorse for condemning others for your exact same sins!

I never said it was a shade of grey.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:35 AM   #328
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Want it to die down?

Where did I say that. I said once Pet and I get going I envoke the rules I impose on him. Basically that is I ignore it when he eats his own tail and only reply to new topics, when he lies or if he twists my words. And if it goes on long enough I set a goal of 10,000 views. Read! I've said all this in this and other threads that go on FOREVER because my Pet's obsessed with me.

Quote:
Most hookers that really retire go away forever.

Some do; some don't. Some change their name and re-appear in NOLA for pennies on their former dollar’s rate.

Quote:
You are so deep in this game you have clearly lost your sense of reality.

No, I am clearly sane. And you clearly are one of my haters that has a second handle. If not, you created a handle just to respond to me and quit your lurker ways. This reformed hooker’s heart is smiling if the later. If it’s the former, this reformed hooker is laughing at you. And it saddens me if you are a former reformed hooker that isn’t so former anymore.

Quote:
So you keep posting because you want to win an argument on a fuck board?

Not really. It’s an important argument that has implications outside the fuck world.

Quote:
Think about how fucked up that is in the first place. If anything you are showing the board
just how pathetic you are.

Stella, is that you? I mean my first thought was JESSE, but I’m gonna go with Stella.

JESSE, Lies, but that’s ok. Easily refuted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
You didn't answer his questions; not the pertinent one----Why do you keep posting when everyone knows you are full of shit

I said:

Quote:

Seems clear to me. Even Pet understood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
Your adolescent desire to argue and get the last word in can run a thread way past its expiration date, This thread is getting tired as the day is long --Why don't you just apologize to W.T.F., admit to your hypocrisy and duplicity and let the thread die a merciful death

And yet here you still are. With your school yard insults. They were funny at first, now, just tired and shit.

For anyone that's asking, that was a grand total of ten minutes. Not all fucking day.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:36 AM   #329
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I like to read these long ass threads backwards...right to left (last page first), yet top to bottom. It's so much more amusing that way
Who needs crosswords to keep the mind sharp when you've got the ICKY and the dictionary?
I do that too. And then follow the little blue thingie in the quotes. I do that with magazines too.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:50 AM   #330
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread hasn't died yet?

Bwhahahaha!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women