Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-29-2016, 12:50 PM   #1
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default **Providers -- New Screening Service Available**

So, first off, I'm somewhat new to Eccie as you can probably tell by my post count. I've browsed here for a few months but just recently decided to make an account. Recently, though, I've realized that I can efficiently provide a service that will cut down on the hours providers are spending texting/calling potential clients for screening purposes, as well as give non Eccie Verified clients a way to get their foot in the door without an Eccie reference. One of the most reviewed and most reliable providers on the Eccie Alabama forums has used my service and can confirm my legitimacy, just PM me for details.

Since this is a new venture, I will currently only be marketing my service to providers. In the near future, I will be working on a way to extend this verification directly to non verified Eccie clients who are looking to join the community but who do not currently have any references.

So, without further ado... Providers:

Why should you do business with me?
  • I am in no way, shape, or form affiliated with any law enforcement agency.
  • I offer a full criminal/traffic background check on any person submitted to me with very little personal information required. If the potential client prefers their information remain completely anonymous, I am willing to let them contact me to provide such information, at which time I will report everything back to the provider. This information is key in identifying potential law enforcement, as generally they will not have any criminal or traffic violations in their history, as well as any potential violent or "problem" clients that should be avoided.
  • My hours are very flexible and I can be reached for this service outside of regular business hours. My turn around time, depending on the current workload, could be as fast as 30 minutes but certainly always on the same day.
  • My price is negotiable depending on how many searches you may want to use per month, and is certainly more reasonable than any company that might perform background checks. If you're looking for tons of new business or just need a few new clients, we can work out some type of arrangement that would work for you considering the amount of searches you'd like on a monthly basis.
What information do I require for a background check?
  • Most searches can be completed with just the client's first and last name. In the event someone has a very common name, a birthday might also need to be provided. There should be no other information that I require for these searches, and if your client feels more comfortable passing this information along to me directly (as a third party) I would be fine with them PMing me. In that case, please message me their Eccie username and I will contact the person directly to obtain this information.
  • For client protection purposes, no information obtained by me will be shared with any other party. Additionally, any specific information about a person's history such as case numbers, address, or other contact information will not be shared with any provider. Providers will basically receive a "summary" of any offenses and the dates they were received, but no further details unless required for verification purposes.
  • This information can only be pulled based on instances that occurred in the State of Alabama. If your potential client has recently just moved to Alabama, I will not be able to perform a complete background check on them and this would not count as a "search" for the provider.
I appreciate your time in reading about this service and look forward to helping out anyone who may be bogged down with their current screening process. Feel free to PM me for any details about my service or to discuss what type of plan might be best for you.

Thanks,

bhampro24
Old 01-30-2016, 12:49 AM   #2
bhampro24
Valued Poster

As a first time special, any provider that contacts me via PM to inquire about this service will receive 1 free search. Please PM me with any questions, as well as the name and birthday (birth year would be fine if they don't want to give their exact birthday) of the person you'd like to screen.

Please also include your preferred method of contact. I will use Eccie PMs by default, but if you'd rather me contact you by e-mail or text with the results then that would be fine as well.

I'm hoping anyone who takes advantage of this offer will use it as an opportunity to evaluate the information that i can provide and leave a reply here about your experience. I assure you that my searches are completely up to date and are not available to the general public.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:47 AM   #3
lexilove
Account Disabled

User ID: 3947
My ECCIE Reviews

BHAMPRO24,

So, "YOU" want a provider to trust "YOU" with a "potential" clients information?

That "YOU" will run a back ground check and screen for "US" ?

"YOU" have been a member of this site 40 days and just wrote your very first review?

"YOUR" CRAZY to think "WE" should confide in "YOU" with a potential clients personal information, JUST CRAZY!!

We have sites for this matter that are very well known and trustworthy, VERIFYHIM is just one to mention.

I take this job seriously. I will go to my grave protecting my clients information, hoping my sisters feel the same and see "YOU" for a potential disaster waiting to happen.

Ladies, I IMPLORE you, NEVER give any hobbyist, client, or wanna be screening site another clients personal information.

Trusting a "STRANGER" with another man's screening information, could ruin your business. DON'T DO IT!!!

Please see through this man's offer to help "US". If you don't, It just may come back and bite "YOU" in the ARSH!

"One of the most reviewed and most reliable providers on the Eccie Alabama forums has used my service and can confirm my legitimacy, just PM me for details".
I THINK NOT and call BULLCRAP on that statement, DEAR. If she was really reliable she would NOT have allowed "YOU" a "NEWBIE" access to another man's personal information.

ATTENTION ANY MAN READING..BE LEARY OF ANY LADY WHO ALLOWS THIS MAN ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Ladies, if you don't know how to screen ASK another lady for help.

I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful Bhampro24, but you have lost your mind thinking that a provider should trust 'YOU" with any man's personal information.
Old 01-30-2016, 08:25 AM   #4
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Screening is screening. Are you seriously trying to tell me that you are under the impression that providers don't ALREADY have someone helping them field and respond to texts or emails and screen clients? Have you ever heard of an agency?

The site you referenced is based on cell phone records, apparently. Those records are spotty at best. My information is 100% accurate, guaranteed, and tells you much more about someone's criminal history than any website you are going to find on the internet. I can honestly run my searches with JUST A NAME in most cases and get you the results you want. You have no problem with submitting a client's cell phone number to a site you know nothing about and trusting them with the information, yet you can't trust giving equally harmless information to a third party for screening based on a recommendation another provider might give you? Websites are run by who again? Oh yes, complete strangers that you are giving this information to based on other users' successful experiences? Sounds a bit similar.

I am hoping to build a service based on reputation and reviews. Providers would negotiate a fee with me to screen x amount of clients for them per month based on VERY LIMITED information which is a bonus for the client. If I released information obtained for a provider in any manner then I would obviously get blasted on these forums and blacklisted. That would completely defeat the purpose of the type of service I am trying to build, so please use a little thinking here before you fly off the handle.

I'm offering a free background check so that you can verify the authenticity of my services. Give me the name of an old acquaintance with any type of charge that you are 100% certain of and you will see that I can produce what I am advertising.

Your screening process could be this:

1. Hi Client, send me your first and last name and the year you were born.
2. <send 1 text message>
3. <receive 1 text message telling you client has received 2 speeding tickets in the last 5 years, nothing more, thus verifying that they are clearly not law enforcement>
4. Text client back with results and either proceed, do further screening if necessary for any reason, or don't proceed.
Old 01-30-2016, 08:27 AM   #5
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Also, pertaining to the provider who can verify my service... did it never occur to you that she may have just used a search to verify that I can provide accurate information? I never actually said she has specifically used it to screen a client at this point, only that she can verify that I can produce the information that I say I can in a reliable manner. Please ease up with the bashing people over assumptions.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:18 AM   #6
lexilove
Account Disabled

User ID: 3947
My ECCIE Reviews

Trust is to be EARNED not GIVEN.

Look at it at from our side, your a NEWBIE, asking ladies to TRUST you. Giving you a potential clients personal, private information.

The agency owners I know are well established and respected in the hobby community. You have been a member of this site for 1 month, written 1 review and want ladies to trust you???? How old are you 24? Who are you? Why should anyone trust you? Because 1 lady who probably isn't sure about screening asked you to help her? You saw profit in that and thought, hmmm I could do this for a living. Then later on down the road, you see what some of these men do for a living and then think about "blackmail" as a bigger profit. I'm just saying as a hypothetical scenario..

I'm not trying to be ugly but I will not shut up about this. As I stated before, I TAKE MY CLIENTS INFORMATION SERIUOSLY!!!! You'd have to have security clearance, a warrant or subpoena before I'd even think about allowing you access.. Then, I still probably wouldn't allow it.

But HEY, lets ask the men on Eccie to voice their opinions about this matter.

Men of ECCIE, would you want this man, a newbie of 1 month to know your personal, private information?

I'm not gonna go back and fourth about this matter, But you may want to rethink another profession.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:29 AM   #7
bhampro24
Valued Poster

This isn't something I'm trying to do for a living. Again, you have a lot of assumptions. This is something I thought could help the community, doesn't take a ton of my time, and might make a little cash on the side. Also, if you've ever asked a client his age, then you've asked him his BIRTH YEAR. I don't need an entire birthday. I don't need the birth year in most cases unless the name is Mark Jones or John Smith.

Agencies did not begin as being well established and trustworthy. They gained trust over time, which is what I'd like to do.

If the feedback to this idea overall is negative then I have no problem letting it go. I'm not here to stir up any trouble.

And also... your solution is to ask the guys of the community, who all already have recommendations from providers and have no trouble seeing new providers, if my service would be beneficial to them? Why not ask the ones who don't have any references but are interested? I assure you they'd probably easily consent to giving their name and age if thats all it took to get their foot in the door here on Eccie.

I realize I'm the new guy here so again I'm not trying to stir up any trouble, but I can produce the results I can produce. If you want me to draft a confidentiality agreement before you do business with me then I'll be glad to. Aside from that, I'm not sure what other assurance you are being given by "verifyhim" that they aren't going to blackmail your clients. I fail to see much difference other than the fact that they are established and I'm trying to gain credibility by being as transparent as possible and offer a helpful service.

On that note... the government recently passed a budget that included the CISA bill which gives them the ability to basically go to any American company and demand any type of information or records they want (that may be slightly exaggerated but i recall that was the jist of it)

http://www.wired.com/2015/12/congres...-sure-to-pass/

Anyways... Lexi, I can appreciate you voicing your opinion and I understand you feel like you are trying to protect people here from "the unknown", you are obviously well respected here. Just know that I'm willing to meet with any provider that is interested in doing business with me if they'd like to verify my services or my authenticity, or to deliver to them a confidentiality agreement if necessary.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:40 AM   #8
Jeepster1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default A Bit Worrisome

Please consider this slightly different perspective: if I found out that a provider was giving my personal info to unknown parties, I would immediately stop seeing said provider and post the details on all the boards, so that others could be warned.

So providers have a huge disincentive to use any startup screening service.

I'm not terribly active on this site, but am a lifetime member on Date-Check and P411, with numerous okays on each. So there are already effective screening processes out there.

-Jeepster1
Old 01-30-2016, 09:46 AM   #9
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Jeepster,

If a respected/reliable provider was offering this service instead of a random new guy would that change your perspective at all? I'm just curious.
Old 01-30-2016, 10:33 AM   #10
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepster1 View Post
Please consider this slightly different perspective: if I found out that a provider was giving my personal info to unknown parties, I would immediately stop seeing said provider and post the details on all the boards, so that others could be warned.

So providers have a huge disincentive to use any startup screening service.

I'm not terribly active on this site, but am a lifetime member on Date-Check and P411, with numerous okays on each. So there are already effective screening processes out there.

-Jeepster1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhampro24 View Post
Jeepster,

If a respected/reliable provider was offering this service instead of a random new guy would that change your perspective at all? I'm just curious.
There have been Provider's in the past that have offered screening services to their fellow Providers.

Some continue to do so, others have fallen by the wayside.

I have to agree with Jeepster1, there are efficient/effective ways for Providers to screen potential Clients available now.

These services have an established track record of security and discretion.

With your proposed service being located in the Great State of Alabama, it would be bound by the laws of this Great Country.

I know one of these services is located outside the borders of the US, and therefore not subject to the legislation you cited earlier in this thread.

Based on the information above, I would not be in favor of a Provider providing my information to your proposed service to perform screening for her.

I also would agree with Jeepster1; that should I find out that a Provider had used your proposed service to screen me, I would post this information as widely as I could on the boards and denounce the Provider for such a practice.

Biomed1
Old 01-30-2016, 10:53 AM   #11
Jeepster1
Valued Poster

Default Respected provider

Quote:
Jeepster,

In my particular case, no. If my existing references are inadequate then I would look for companionship elsewhere. And if I learned that a provider was spreading around my personal info, I would scream bloody murder.

I understand that you're offering the service as a means of screening newbie clients, but once a provider shares info on one client it's more than likely she would share it about others.

And, respectfully, saying you're not a cop doesn't mean much. That's what cops say.

You may also want to consider your personal risks in entering this field. In the current "anti- trafficking" enforcement surge, many peripheral individuals are being charged with promoting, etc. The charges might not stick, but that's not the point. The purpose is to publicize mass arrests and put a chill on the hobby scene.

-Jeepster1
Old 01-30-2016, 11:14 AM   #12
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe that some people can't help it ,Being ate up with the dumbass that is... Carry on..to Bhampro24
Old 01-30-2016, 11:17 AM   #13
Jeepster1
Valued Poster

Default Another take

Quote:
Jeepster,

The big deal to me is transparency. If a provider is upfront in advertising that clients will be screened by service X, Y or Z, then an informed consumer can decide if a particular method is secure enough. That's how P411 and other services are used.

Any screening service with no track record would be a red flag for me. But if the provider is clear on her intentions then IMO she's doing nothing wrong.

-Jeepster1
Old 01-30-2016, 11:44 AM   #14
sharky2013
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

This has "scam" or "sting" written all over it. If it is not LEO trying to get information on hobbyists in order to arrest them or set up a sting; then it has all the markings of a blackmail scheme. Even though I am not married, many hobbyists are; in addition, most companies have a clause in their policies that allow them to fire anyone that engages in this type of activity with no recourse. If an unknown party (such as bhampro24) has information related to who; what; where; and when - that leaves the unsuspecting hobbyist vulnerable to exposure to their families and/or their workplace and threatens their livelihood. Just the mere mention of this so called "service" by someone who has been on here less than a month with only one badly written review - lends me to believe that this is NOT kosher. I would be suspect of any post or review from this "person" or more likely organization from this point forward. In fact, If I was the moderator I would suspend this account immediately....just my two cents
Old 01-30-2016, 12:02 PM   #15
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky2013 View Post
This has "scam" or "sting" written all over it. If it is not LEO trying to get information on hobbyists in order to arrest them or set up a sting; then it has all the markings of a blackmail scheme. Even though I am not married, many hobbyists are; in addition, most companies have a clause in their policies that allow them to fire anyone that engages in this type of activity with no recourse. If an unknown party (such as bhampro24) has information related to who; what; where; and when - that leaves the unsuspecting hobbyist vulnerable to exposure to their families and/or their workplace and threatens their livelihood. Just the mere mention of this so called "service" by someone who has been on here less than a month with only one badly written review - lends me to believe that this is NOT kosher. I would be suspect of any post or review from this "person" or more likely organization from this point forward. In fact, If I was the moderator I would suspend this account immediately....just my two cents
Very glad your two cents don't hold a lot of weight lol.

Carry on then, Eccie. This is probably why no one with access to the information I have has tried to do something similar, everyone wants to shout LEO when I've obviously offered every possible safeguard and assurance that privacy would not be a problem anymore than it is with these other sites you guys are using. I've offered to meet IN PERSON with any interested provider and draft a confidentiality agreement. Any complaints beyond that is just tinfoil hat nonsense because of my low post count.

Anyone who's curious to know more or see an example of the type of check i can perform can still PM me. I will not advertise it anymore here, though. It just sucks that you all operate under a system where no one is accepted without a reference, and people without a reference have no legitimate way to obtain one. That in itself I could easily resolve and you'd have lots more clients in the pool.

Anyways, ya'll have a good one. Thanks for the feedback.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women