Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2010, 08:47 AM   #91
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

DallasRain has the right attitude!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #92
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
Does that mean you'll stop yapping about the taste of cum until then?

It would be a good thing.
Hmmmm. You might be right. Yapping. Awwwww. I thought it was "harping". Oh well.
Perhaps we should all just give this subject a rest. We all have our opinions, they are all valid, and we've said our piece. Agreed?
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #93
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Maybe the gents that are convinced that cum has no taste-or tastes like a bucket of daisys if you just eat the right food-will have a friend of theirs cum in a glass, drink it, swish it around their mouths, and report back to us.

I'll be breathlessly waiting for the report.
Make you a deal. . .

If you could even get me off, you can shoot it in a glass and I will drink it after you do.

Of course, I am not sure you could get me off and control your aim into the glass, but the offer is there if you think you are up to the challenge.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #94
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Make you a deal. . .

If you could even get me off, you can shoot it in a glass and I will drink it after you do.

Of course, I am not sure you could get me off and control your aim into the glass, but the offer is there if you think you are up to the challenge.
Why don't you guys just cut out the middle man, er glass, and snowball?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:38 PM   #95
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Make you a deal. . .

A challenge? I love challenges!

What if I gave you a challenge! What if I bet that I could get you off with a wet, slobbery, deepthroat BBBJ in 20 minutes! And what if I made an exception to my rule and even let you CIM?

What would you bet?
Old 05-20-2010, 02:43 PM   #96
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
...Yapping...I thought it was "harping".

Perhaps we should all just give this subject a rest. We all have our opinions, they are all valid...Agreed?
It started out as harping but, like so many hobbyists, it went on to more extreme manifestations.

I don't agree with the notions that all opinions are equal or, especially, valid. Some opinions are erroneous, misinformed or based upon false premises. Beyond that, much of what you and I have been discussing pertains to facts which are valid only if they are, in fact, factual.

Let's drop it here. But, as you know, you were harping on other threads, as well, and we have unfinished business there.

Addendum: WTF Heather! After all you've said I naively assumed you were actually a woman of strong principles and firm convictions based on your love of life and desire to see your offspring grow. And now this so-called challenge and you fold up like a cheap suit. I'm flabbergasted.

Now I see why you're so hard on those hypothetical "gullible" providers who cave in to manipulative hobbyists. Preachers preach hardest against their own sins.

Forget about my questions on those other threads. The lights are on now.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #97
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
It started out as harping but, like so many hobbyists, it went on to more extreme manifestations.

I don't agree with the notions that all opinions are equal or, especially, valid. Some opinions are erroneous, misinformed or based upon false premises. Beyond that, much of what you and I have been discussing pertains to facts which are valid only if they are, in fact, factual.

Let's drop it here. But, as you know, you were harping on other threads, as well, and we have unfinished business there.

Addendum: WTF Heather! After all you've said I naively assumed you were actually a woman of strong principles and firm convictions based on your love of life and desire to see your offspring grow. And now this so-called challenge and you fold up like a cheap suit. I'm flabbergasted.

Now I see why you're so hard on those hypothetical "gullible" providers who cave in to manipulative hobbyists. Preachers preach hardest against their own sins.

Forget about my questions on those other threads. The lights are on now.
Turn em' up as bright as you want, sweety pie!

That post was done tongue-in-cheek. Obviously.

You speak of "facts". Like the "fact" you presented in this thread that HIV can't survive in saliva.
Really? Would you care to present your "concrete medical" facts supporting that????
If so, my what good news that is!!!!! So now, boys and girls, we don't need condoms!!! Just spit in your hand, cover your dick with it, spit in her vagina, insert your penis and fuck away! Don't worry, the saliva will kill any HIV that might be present in your semen or her vaginal juices!! Yay!
And you must logically assume that since saliva kills HIV, well, since Hepatitis C and herpes are also virisus, I guess good ole saliva kills those nastys too!
YAY! If Mr. Wonderful shows up and has a nasty little sore on his penis, instead of showing him the door, I'll just spit on it and suck away! No problem! I'm gullible! I'll believe anything! NOT.

I'll be waiting on those concrete medical "facts" concerning saliva, dear.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #98
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You mentioned dropping it.

OK by me.

Otherwise, FIRE AWAY.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:30 PM   #99
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You mentioned dropping it.

OK by me.

Otherwise, FIRE AWAY.
Is that what you did, Heather, FIRE AWAY? Lot o' noise, not much content. You exhibit a tendency toward hysteria, dear lady. I consider that a sign of immaturity in young people, in mature adults a personality flaw, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I thought the HIV/Saliva relationship was common knowledge. A quick Google gave me this on a medical website (You could have done this yourself, ya know.):

...saliva virtually never carries any infectious HIV at all.

It does carry detectable "components" of HIV (such as viral RNA and proviral DNA), but these are not infectious on their own. The environment that saliva provides is far too harsh for infectious particles to remain intact and viable.
(emphasis mine)

There are a number of possible mechanisms that have been suggested, which might explain why saliva seems to be so good at destroying HIV.
(emphasis mine) Specific enzymes present in saliva may be important, or the effect of antibodies in saliva. Additionally, the saliva is "hypotonic" and has a tendency to disrupt any cells which may be floating around in it.(emphasis mine) It's pretty much certain that it's the combination of these factors that mean HIV is not transmitted in saliva.

It may seem strange that such a dangerous virus can't survive
(emphasis mine) in something as "harmless" as saliva. In fact, saliva is a part of the body's natural defences against infection. Additionally, remember that the HIV virus is actually quite fragile.(emphasis mine).

He suggests two publications for further reading (there would be dozens of others):

Shugars DC, Sweet SP, Malamud D, Kazmi S, Page-Shafer K, Challacombe SJ (2002) Saliva and inhibition of HIV-1 infection: molecular mechanisms. Oral Diseases 8: 169-175 Suppl. 2 2002

Baron S, Poast J, Cloyd MW (1999) Why is HIV rarely transmitted by oral secretions? Saliva can disrupt orally shed, infected leukocytes.
Archives of Internal Medicine 159 (3): 303-310

Relieved by the revelation that (although ANONONE would doubtless have held up his end of the bargain) you were caving in "tongue in cheek" only. I'd respond to the rest of your post, but all except your request for citations (demand, really, but I'm overlooking your tone) was surely spoken "head up ass."

Such a flaky deluge of red herring I've never seen.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:13 AM   #100
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
A challenge? I love challenges!

What if I gave you a challenge! What if I bet that I could get you off with a wet, slobbery, deepthroat BBBJ in 20 minutes! And what if I made an exception to my rule and even let you CIM?

What would you bet?
Triple your session fee if you can make me cum and swallow it, but it is free if I can last your BBBJ for at least 21 minutes. Let me know when you tour Ohio and the bet is on.

Old 05-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #101
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
That post was done tongue-in-cheek. Obviously.
Bummer, because I am pretty sure I could last at least as long as this guy did under your BBBJ!