Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2019, 04:00 PM   #1
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Namssa is after me.

The ONLY moderator in eccie who has ever given me points. Repeatedly.

This opens the door to so many unanswered questions. Especially after outing the Blue promoters.... Ghostrider, Bobby Mann and Chung Tran. Won't life be grand for them after I'm gone from here and it is business as usual?

I have long suspected that a mod is behind a few of those promoter handles. What better way to get away with it, never be banned and reap amp perks....
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 09:19 PM   #2
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post

This opens the door to so many unanswered questions. Especially after outing the Blue promoters.... Ghostrider, Bobby Mann and Chung Tran. Won't life be grand for them after I'm gone from here and it is business as usual?

I have long suspected that a mod is behind a few of those promoter handles. What better way to get away with it, never be banned and reap amp perks....

Oh God Damn, quit fucking crying. If you didn't piss off someone or do anything wrong you shouldn't worry. Now you sound like WEC.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 09:38 PM   #3
Groot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
Oh God Damn, quit fucking crying. If you didn't piss off someone or do anything wrong you shouldn't worry. Now you sound like WEC.

LOL. Good advice, but I pissed off the amp owners who rely on eccie for promoting their businesses with all their fake handles bouncing around in the amp folder I don't know who to trust anymore if they can get to Epstein in prison they can get to me...

Spread the word. FREE GROOT!
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 11:27 PM   #4
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Is this one of those times we ask for popcorn?
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 03:56 AM   #5
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

You do realize he’s one of the most quite of the mods.
If you woke him tread lightly.
DeerHunter and Wakeup will be coming for you.
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:38 AM   #6
Quark
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
Is this one of those times we ask for popcorn?
No we need a chain saw!
Quark is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 12:32 PM   #7
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

His rep is solid here. Take the points and move on.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 05:06 PM   #8
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

stupid me. I thought the mods were on snooze and let gman do all their work. If I ever needed help or points, I would go to gman
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:03 AM   #9
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

If I wanted someone gone they would be. Thanks guys for the kind words, I think Groot may have some wood rot. I try to let you guys work things out but some of you just don't seem to get it, you just have to follow the board rules. If someone violates the rules RTM the post but be sure to state the reason and not just your opinion. As an admin I get a notice of the RTM as do the other admins and we may not respond directly but we take notice and may take action or wait to see if the local mods step in. Guys keep it civil, on topic, and try not to let the BS noise get out of hand on posts and you will rarely see us step in.
I did exchange PMs with Groot and was honest to him but I gave up trying to explain that staff is customer service and that is our function.

As far as multiple handles, a check is made of anyone wishing to join staff to see if they have every had or have had more than one handle and if so they would have some explaining to do. Sorry Groot I am not Ghostrider, Bobbymann, or Chung but I may have pointed and/or banned one or more of them for something in the past, but we don't discuss that except with the person unless they want to post it on the board themselves such as you have.
Anything else.Perks? I don't go any one place often enough so they will never know who I am for me to get perks at any place.
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 06:50 PM   #10
Admiral Giggle

Great, Tin Foil Hats, Black Helicopters, and all of the ECCIE conspiracy theory experts will be posting to this thread.

Something else for Namssa to watch when he wakes up from his naps.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 01:22 AM   #11
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Talking

Who needs cable and reality TV shows when we have ECCIE?

Someone starts an Instagram and YouTube channel named

REAL HOBBYISTS OF DALLAS

or

HOBBYISTS WIVES DALLAS CONFIDENTIAL

The title of your thread, Groot, made me think of this video for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:30 PM   #12
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember both Bobby Mann and Chung Tran have served bans. Not sure that would be the case if someone were looking out for them.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:58 PM   #13
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcinokc View Post
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember both Bobby Mann and Chung Tran have served bans. Not sure that would be the case if someone were looking out for them.
you are absolutely correct. and speaking for myself, I have served 2 bans! one of them was sketchy, 30 days for something I wasn't really guilty about.. ignorant, yes, but nothing more.

besides that I could EASILY say the Mods favor Groot. they allow him to spam the AMP section. he literally blanketed the entire front page of the AMP section, with his own bullshit posts one day last week. they allowed him to post that Me and BobbyMann TRAFFIC the girls at Blue, and FORCE bareback on them. he wasn't banned, the posts were not deleted. I could say the Mods favor him so much, they allow the Site itself to become vulnerable. imagine if LE reads those posts.. ECCIE is in a bad spot, if a Prosecutor waves Groot's post in front of a Judge. of course, Groot is a complete Phony. I challenged him to click on the top right-hand corner of this Site, and report the trafficking. he will remain a Troll, he is like a Leech that sucks the blood of its nearest neighbor. and content to be nothing more than that.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:59 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:36 PM   #15
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

I have had different Mods give me points. This post is why I believe Groot = Peter Ebola.

There is no reasoning with them. I refer to Chris Rock’s PSA. How not to get your ass kick by the Police!! Rule #1. Obey the law!

Simple. Obey the rules of the board

Rule #2. Be polite! Speaks for itself.

For the others you will have to watch the YouTube video. Sorry no link!

For the record I have also been Banned for 30days from reposting something dealing with the AMP busts a few years ago. Almost did not come back!!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women