Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Questions for the staff - West Texas
Questions for the staff - West Texas Ask questions of your local staff here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2015, 10:48 AM   #1
Guest011716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Separating west Texas a little.

I'm sure I'm not the first to bring this up but what say El Paso and the Amarillo and Lubbock areas get there own boards. I mean we are talking about seven hours apart. Anyways just an idea. All comments welcomed
Guest011716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 12:42 PM   #2
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

And what are u going to do with Abilene and San Angelo and all those other areas like Big Springs, Alpine and Pecos.

Having all combined makes it easier to obtain intel on ladies that travel and frequent cities in WT.

Its boring and slow enough as it is. Could you imagine how bad it would if you split WT up in to more subforums?
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 01:27 PM   #3
WestTexas1965
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 36

I'd vote to give El Paso their own Far West Texas forum. Those girls don't seem to visit out here too often.
WestTexas1965 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 07:10 PM   #4
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

It all has to do with the amount of traffic in a given area. West Texas doesn't have enough of it to warrant the expense of another forum or two or three......

California is similar in traffic but that was rebooted due to the Redbook collapse. Without the seperate forums we wouldn't have even that much traffic.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 09:20 PM   #5
Hotus1979
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I travel frequently between Lubbock/Angelo/Abilene since I live here in Midland so don't care so much about separate forums as much as I wish more providers would be more forthcoming as to which city they are currently in...
Hotus1979 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 06:19 AM   #6
D_Friday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

If you went and geeked out and did some cluster analysis, you could easily quantitatively justify the creation of a two boards out of this one, along with breaking off a little piece of New Mexico.

There should be a West Texas board consisting of all of West Texas east of the Pecos River, i.e. Ama, Lbk, Midessa, Abilene, San Angelo.

And there should be an El Paso/Las Cruces board.

Each of these boards would show more traffic than a lot of other boards, and plenty more than the critical mass of traffic needed for a viable discussion forum.

if you look at provider movement patterns (and hobbyist) there is far more movement between the various west Tx cities east of the Pecos than there is between those cities and El Paso. Sure there's *some* traffic with EP, particularly between Midessa and EP, but you have to draw the line somewhere. You know there's also traffic between Amarillo and Houston. In fact, I would wager I easily see more Houston girls in AMA than I do El Paso girls.

In summary you should split the boards bc most of the EP stuff is irrelevant to the rest of W Tx and most of the rest of W Tx stuff is irrelevant to EP.

Nothing against you El Paso guys. In fact I rather enjoy most of the long distance dialogue.
D_Friday is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:43 AM   #7
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

i can understand why you might have those perceptions, but i don't see anyone who wasn't connected to ownership could actually have the data.

this has been discussed before and i doubt it's ever going to change. what would be nice is if lazy assholes who can't be bothered to put a girls name and location in the title of reviews… or alerts would unfuck that. on the other side of the coin, girls need to be more specific about where they are.

wishful thinking, i know.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:43 PM   #8
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

D_Friday I do understand what you are saying but the traffic on the West Texas board does not show enough to separate the forum at this time.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:09 AM   #9
bigsexgod2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I agree we should give El Paso / Las Cruces there own forum. It is not our areas fault that the other areas traffic is slow. Stop being cheap!
bigsexgod2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:39 AM   #10
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

The traffic in El Paso is as slow as the rest of the forum. It doesn't rate it's own forum based on that. Geographically would be the only reason and that was recently shot down. Sorry guys.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:38 AM   #11
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

While CK brings up a good point, I agree with everyone else...which doesn't mean shit on here anyways. But el paso should be grouped into the new mexico cities. Each city can be linked 2 hours away from another city except elpaso
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:14 PM   #12
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

It is roughly 270 miles from El Paso to Albuquerque
It is roughly 280 miles from El Paso to Odessa

Not a valid argument sir
Old 12-09-2015, 07:53 AM   #13
utrlbk1976
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I wouldn't start throwing out miles if I were you CK. It does not help your argument. You compare the only other NM city with any significant traffic to the closest city you can find in the West Texas forum. Never mind that El Paso is 418 miles from Amarillo and 453 miles from Abilene. The fact is that El Paso shares much more in common with NM that West Texas (including a time zone). I think you know that. I also know by your attitude that nothing is ever going to change. That's fine. But, I wouldn't start telling someone that their argument doesn't hold water when your rebut them with selected statistics that only support your view point.

I was going to stay out of this conversation since it was clear that nothing was going to change, but that last post was ridiculous.
utrlbk1976 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:53 AM   #14
utrlbk1976
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I wouldn't start throwing out miles if I were you CK. It does not help your argument. You compare the only other NM city with any significant traffic to the closest city you can find in the West Texas forum. Never mind that El Paso is 418 miles from Amarillo and 453 miles from Abilene. The fact is that El Paso shares much more in common with NM that West Texas (including a time zone). I think you know that. I also know by your attitude that nothing is ever going to change. That's fine. But, I wouldn't start telling someone that their argument doesn't hold water when your rebut them with selected statistics that only support your view point.

I was going to stay out of this conversation since it was clear that nothing was going to change, but that last post was ridiculous.
utrlbk1976 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:03 AM   #15
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

your argument against his argument doesn't hold much water either. he didn't just pick the closest city he could find…midessa also happens to be the city for which most of the west texas traffic is concerned. there may be more of us commenting from the lubbock and amarillo area, but have you ever looked through the ads? notice a trend?

regardless, none of it matters. ck's not doing this to be difficult, he's doing this because he's the one who has the actual data.
john_deere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women