Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Electrosex Anyone?

I haven't seen much discussion of electrosex in here other than occasional mentions of the Violet Wand - which can be great fun with either the attachments or the set up where here fingers or lips discharge the static electricity.

However, what about TENS units and the various attachments? Several years ago when I was in a stage when I was playing with pro Dommes, I had some amazing experiences with a butt plug connected to a TENS unit. The ones marketed for sexual use have an wide variety of waveforms. For the anal plug the electrodes go along the sides, so that you get a wave of contraction going through your anal area, at whatever frequency and strength you want. The butt plugs come in both metal and clear plastic, both with electrodes along the side, and from small to pretty large. It feels just like you are being fucked--and it NEVER gets tired. I loved the sensation and haven't experienced it in 5 or 6 years. Any of you ladies have one of these units and experience in using it?

Ms. Athena, if you don't have experience with this, I think it would really facilitate your overload technique for getting us lucky guys into tantric Os and subspace. The strength of the electrical pulse and the frequency can be VERY intense.

A question I have for anyone experienced out there is whether there is a safe way to use TENS on the nipples or not, or if it is safe on one nipple? There are a lot of scary posts out there about the possibility of TENS in the chest area stopping the heart. I would love to experience TENS to the nipples, as I am a complete nipple slut, but have not been sure whether it is safe.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL Yes Spice I have played with TENS and have one I can get a hold of. I have used it on nipples as well, you must use 2 pads to one nipples and you dont want a current crossing the heart. But as long as they dont have a pace maker it is safe. I had it tried out on myself, as I try to do with any new experience.....Now for the ass play you will have to provide your own plugs/probes as they can not be covered with the TENS. Are you ready????
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #3
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

So Ms. Athena does this kind of stimulation create the tantric subspace experience that prostate massage can?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It can add to it. Everyone has a different level to where they are able to reach SubSpace. To me, reaching it through the most pleasurable ways possible..ie BBBJ and prostate stimuli are by far the easiest and most delightful............Me being able to have you in a place where your trusting me and open to me, makes it all that much easier....so what better way then through hot kinky sex......
Old 02-13-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

TENS are nice, but if you want a true electrosex experience invest in a good power source (PES makes a good one) and several different attachments. I use a combo cockhead ring with a small entension that slips inside the shaft along with a nutsac strap OR a sparkler (which slips down inside your cock). There's also an interesting anal probe that'll make your precum flow pretty well if you adjust the settings correctly.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #6
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I choose to stay all external. I know several that enjoy the internal stimuli, but I just will not risk the chance of any damage being done. In the hobby they are trusting my skills and judgement to push them to the safest higher limits......In the BDSM side people take many more risk, as they tend to be more out in the open. How would a Hobbiest explain a needed trip to the ER or MD is there were issues?? Just not worth the risk for the gain, in my book. Have Fun!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #7
papito
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

i've had experience where sounds along with a plug was electrified and made the current circle around and made me feel like I was having an orgasm the whole time with out coming very intense best feeling in the world for men.wooooooo!!!!!weeeeeeeee!!! !!
papito is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #8
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'd never ask a Provider to insert the sparkler into my cock. I'd do it myself and hope it provides her with some excitement and anticipation. The PES power box has cpontrols that limit the current so it doesn't do any harm, but it till allows the person controlling the box to have some say in what's going on. I enjoy handing the box over to my partner and let her decide what's going to happen. Last time I did that she was fingering her clit as I was flinching in pleasure. I came first. She dropped the box and went into some pretty hard orgasmic spasms.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #9
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I have a TENS and you should NEVER use it above the waist.
It interferes with the natural rhythm of the heart.
I have lots of experience with TENS play.
I like using my TENS on the scrotum and asshole.
Not a lot with the violet wand though.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #10
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Love electrical play!! If you check out the video of my dungeon... when it gets to my medical room you'll see a shelf full of aluminum boxes full of all sorts of little electrical goodies ; )

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:39 PM   #11
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75528

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
A question I have for anyone experienced out there is whether there is a safe way to use TENS on the nipples or not, or if it is safe on one nipple? There are a lot of scary posts out there about the possibility of TENS in the chest area stopping the heart. I would love to experience TENS to the nipples, as I am a complete nipple slut, but have not been sure whether it is safe.
Yes you can safely use TENS above the waist and on the nipples especially, just remember that electricity generally follows the path of least resistance and flows towards ground. I normally use two pads on each breast, red in the middle and black (ground) on the outside. The human body is basically a walking talking salt water battery anyways, doesn't hurt a thing to give it a little "charge" now and again

Protip: Use a conductive gel on the nipple and areola area to get extra sensation!
tsmistressmia is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
I have a TENS and you should NEVER use it above the waist.
It interferes with the natural rhythm of the heart.
I have lots of experience with TENS play.
I like using my TENS on the scrotum and asshole.
Not a lot with the violet wand though.
Physical therapist use them on the muscles of the back daily, however they're careful not to place near the neck.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #13
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Yes, electro-sex. I used to repair old radios and every once in awhile I would get into the B+ (220 volts A/C) it would give me a huge jolt knock me on my ass and an erection. At 220VAC it damn near electrocuted me. Lesson learned - don't play with something you don't fully understand. I now have a degree in Electrical Engineering.
Doc_rob is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmistressmia View Post
Yes you can safely use TENS above the waist and on the nipples especially, just remember that electricity generally follows the path of least resistance and flows towards ground. I normally use two pads on each breast, red in the middle and black (ground) on the outside. The human body is basically a walking talking salt water battery anyways, doesn't hurt a thing to give it a little "charge" now and again

Protip: Use a conductive gel on the nipple and areola area to get extra sensation!
I don't know much about electrical play, although it does intrigue me ... but I have heard over and over and over from "experts" that you don't cross the heart with wiring. In other words, both breasts at the same time is a very bad idea.

But that hasn't been the case with your play, Mia? Curious about that.

Anyhoo, that's why we hear a lot of advice to keep activity like this below the waist because of the inherent risk.

Even though I do a lot of violet wand play, I'm still always leery of men and their health conditions when it comes to any type of extreme play.

Just a thought. Oh, I wanted to welcome you to Another Realm. I don't believe that I've written that yet to you.

So very glad that you're here! Again, welcome!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:40 AM   #15
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75528

Thanks for the welcome Elisabeth!

If you don't have a firm grasp on electricity and how it works then I suggest that you keep it below the waist, lol
tsmistressmia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women