Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2016, 05:59 PM   #136
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie_SKY View Post
You dont take any money? Or suggest that anything sexual will happen
By you having reviews is enough to arrest you..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 06:01 PM   #137
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

nevermind
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 10:00 PM   #138
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Do not take a dump at a clients incall

It's OK if you need to. I am sure your shit don't stink.

....And guys do not take one at mine!!!!
Oh well shit happens!
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 11:41 AM   #139
camillafox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 354067
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! This piece is fucking hilarious, yet so true and genuine advice. Sweetheart, you're so detailed in this writeup and I loved reading through it all the way till the end!
First off, what came in my imagination and thought process from the "Lesson the First" was, for real? And by the time I got to the "Lesson the Third" I was like "oh my gosh! That's trashy and unacceptable! Then after reading to the end, I deduced from the premise that:

1. Those ladies you encountered, lack "attention to details in personal hygiene.
2. They are probably not enjoying what they do or are just being overly unfriendly.
3. They lack extensive training on personal grooming while growing up as teenagers thereby grown up with poor grooming.
4. They ain't conscientious as per putting themselves in your shoes in some of the aforementioned cases...
5. They're simply nonchalant and overly careless.
6. They ain't worth revisiting again nor are they worth getting any referrals. (Ladies don't get me wrong here cos we ladies generally love to get the value of anything we spend on So we should assume gents to be same too.)
7. Maybe they weren't in good moods upon your arrival or they're just simply saddists or male-haters otherwise it doesn't cost a dime to wear a smile at the sight of your date and be cheerful, jovial, and ultimately as much Friendly and entertaining as you can be through out his presence in your abode.
8. They pay more attention to their designer outfits and gadgets than the ultimate needful.
9. They're irresponsible, ignorant and lack respect, and obviously don't consider their integrity and dignity a thing of high value.
10. They care less about the future and have no idea the real reasons behind the adage figurative/connotative expressions that says,

* " one good turn deserves another",
* "if a road is accessible, then it needs to be hit again"
* "good name is better than riches"
* "a wise dog does not leave particles of shits on his mouth to show that it ate it"
* "future holds the best",
* Etc.

So ladies let's buckle up with these honest and vital corrections and learn positively from the aforementioned cases as not to fall victims of negative reviews in all applicable ramifications .

As for me, I am super neat both in and on my body, my room/immediate surroundings, my car and deep down my intimate privy cos I grew up with extensive training on General personal hygiene: excellent oral health that guarantees constant fresh breath and bacterial/ germs-free taste bud, excellent constant privy care that guarantees sweet sensual fresh-onions-smell kinda ;from my edible koochi .

In conclusion, I'll continue to keep to high standards of personal hygiene/grooming and will always learn especially from case studies as above and update where necessary. But I promise you, I'm not in that caliber! Hell to the mother fucking NO!!! Lol.

* High hygiene standards Specs lovers, please take note*

Do have a fun-filled weekend y'all
camillafox is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:53 AM   #140
Five star
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

And number 11: don't spit out my seed ( cum juices). It is very dis respectful ( it's a insult) do your job and swallow that shit.( that's my inner Bill Bellicheck).
Five star is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:22 AM   #141
Diamondsupply
Diamond Girl

User ID: 394147
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is hilarious. Hate that you guys have to go through this but it makes the awesome providers look like goddesses once guys experience an clean, effective session with an awesome provider
Diamondsupply is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:59 AM   #142
black_lion88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondsupply View Post
This is hilarious. Hate that you guys have to go through this but it makes the awesome providers look like goddesses once guys experience an clean, effective session with an awesome provider
Agree 100%.
black_lion88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 07:50 AM   #143
justagoodguy
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I would like to add....
- be on time as agreed and don't cancel on us!
- although i am sure that providers get stood up by the bums out there, please consider that many of us go out of our way to prepare and arrive a little early, etc...we are looking forward to this and are actually excited about getting to see you!
-my time is as valuable to me as yours is to you. we have to make arrangements to do this and it is not easy for all of us. It seems to be more frequent than not that we are sitting in our car at a nearby location, or trying to get you to respond to a text asking "ready?" "where are you?" etc. Often 30m to an hour....sometimes, no word at all but some "great excuse" later.
- While we appreciate the creativity in the excuses we get for late starts and no-shows, we know these are likely to be complete lies...everything was set and suddenly something happens...really? Just sayin....
- If you want us to treat you with respect, give us the same respect
justagoodguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 07:57 AM   #144
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by justagoodguy View Post
- If you want us to treat you with respect, give us the same respect
+ 1

"Keep the customer happy!"
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:40 AM   #145
eveonastick
lollipop!

User ID: 303855
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oi "boundless genius" This is neato and such. I would leave for most of this *has had a gal gnaw on my lady bits* the rest seems as if it happened at a studio. Regardless, I hope you don't have encounters like these anymore.
eveonastick is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 02:17 PM   #146
biggulp76
Registered Member

One more - Don’t post or send us photos that aren’t you and don’t get upset when we say “sorry this isn’t going to work for me” see ya !
biggulp76 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 12:25 AM   #147
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest021217 View Post
By you having reviews is enough to arrest you..
Then if this is true. Why do u men insist on public reviews?
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women