Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-04-2021, 10:31 AM   #1
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default This sandbox is unhinged

A quick look at the main page of this sandbox reveals that it's become nothing more than a forum for far right BS, that's rarely rooted in truth, and it's the same couple of people echoing to each other over and over. Maybe these few people would benefit from some therapy for all that irrational anger? Has Trump destroyed their ability to think rationally or was it already gone?
Old 05-04-2021, 10:48 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Looks like someone needs a nap.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:58 AM   #3
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Looks like a few main posters in here need some real introspection.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:44 AM   #4
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
A quick look at the main page of this sandbox reveals that it's become nothing more than a forum for far right BS, that's rarely rooted in truth, and it's the same couple of people echoing to each other over and over. Maybe these few people would benefit from some therapy for all that irrational anger? Has Trump destroyed their ability to think rationally or was it already gone?
I agree and I’m republican, just way more moderate then the 3 stooges. But it’s their right to tell each other how right they are. Lol
Old 05-04-2021, 11:52 AM   #5
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Stop for a moment and consider that they look at what happened in reverse the past few years and will feel aggrieved that one side could bash their guy and that he didn't get the credit he felt they deserved and that they see a fairness issue in that they should be able to do the same thing.

We've heard that. Step out of your own perspective for a moment and recognize that perception is reality. Deluded as you may feel they are, or loose with facts, or unable to comprehend the enormity of the situation as they see it...

they feel the exact same way about you.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:11 PM   #6
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

And think of this, we will have Biden for three months shy of four years. Amen. So they can complain and rant and say the election was stolen and they found this and that and Trump is going to take back over in a couple of weeks and all the other rhetoric they want. Means absolutely nothing. We just hope they feel better about them self's and don't kick there dog or something else crazy.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:20 PM   #7
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Wow I haven't missed much. You don't even really contribute here(as I've said before) most of your comments are just whining and complaining about stuff that grown men really don't care about. Let it go.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:02 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

https://youtu.be/kC84nuonTEo������
Old 05-04-2021, 05:34 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

https://youtu.be/tW6gn0RC_Ro
Old 05-04-2021, 05:39 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I agree and I’m republican, just way more moderate then the 3 stooges. But it’s their right to tell each other how right they are. Lol
I think it’s “than” instead of “then” just sayin. Another atom splitter.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:55 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

i only stopped by here to see if tatasddd is still banned. he is. bahahaaaa

but while i'm here tell me what good things Beavis Butt-Head Biden has done as president? besides of course allowing a massive open borders surge of illegal aliens, whom he will give thousands of dollars of our money to, eventual citizenship to people who broke the law to get here, KamelFace Harris's children's book, released thousands of illegal criminals to wander America committing crimes, committed gazillions of dollars to bullshit green new deal crap, cost thousands of American jobs, jacked up the price of everything, emboldened our enemies China and Russia while creating a worldwide threat to our "allies" who don't care about America in the first place but want our money and support and drools on himself daily.

let me know if i missed anything.

BAHHAHAAA

Old 05-04-2021, 06:14 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i only stopped by here to see if tatasddd is still banned. he is. bahahaaaa

but while i'm here tell me what good things Beavis Butt-Head Biden has done as president? besides of course allowing a massive open borders surge of illegal aliens, whom he will give thousands of dollars of our money to, eventual citizenship to people who broke the law to get here, KamelFace Harris's children's book, released thousands of illegal criminals to wander America committing crimes, committed gazillions of dollars to bullshit green new deal crap, cost thousands of American jobs, jacked up the price of everything, emboldened our enemies China and Russia while creating a worldwide threat to our "allies" who don't care about America in the first place but want our money and support and drools on himself daily.

let me know if i missed anything.

BAHHAHAAA

You forgot killing the energy industry. Prices are going thru the roof. But I need to be introspective!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2021, 10:58 PM   #13
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Aren't Harris & Biden both supporters of the FOSTA act? Kind of odd people on here would support people that want to charge someone with human trafficking for indulging in the oldest profession.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:11 AM   #14
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Stop for a moment and consider that they look at what happened in reverse the past few years and will feel aggrieved that one side could bash their guy and that he didn't get the credit he felt they deserved and that they see a fairness issue in that they should be able to do the same thing.

We've heard that. Step out of your own perspective for a moment and recognize that perception is reality. Deluded as you may feel they are, or loose with facts, or unable to comprehend the enormity of the situation as they see it...

they feel the exact same way about you.
This is a false equivalence. I'm not talking about feelings. I'm talking about facts. I have one thread on the first page of this sandbox. Berry on the other hand, for example, has fourteen as of right now.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:20 AM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZytaTi1UfiQ

NCSWIC
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women