Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2018, 08:15 PM   #601
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Thanks again for YOUR feeble attempts at transference, WK for seArgent shitburner, cum guzzler extraordinaire ( as YOUR OWN BULL HOMO, LUBE, calls YOU, Fluff ! ) empty fluffer ! So when is YOUR next semi-fixed gloryhole location opening ?? wtf and EKIM want to know YOUR " business model !!
they have a business model??? I didn't think they had one, it's more like anything goes!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:08 PM   #602
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

#BumpWars
#LukeIsStillBanned
#bahahahahaa

luke's ban anniversary is late May. we'll see how banned he is after that.

bahahahahaaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:06 PM   #603
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So now we have Gey Rey caterwauling for him and Wacko counting the days. That Luke must be a real Cocksman to get those two Homophobes on the Brokeback Mountain train.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:24 PM   #604
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
So now we have Gey Rey caterwauling for him and Wacko counting the days. That Luke must be a real Cocksman to get those two Homophobes on the Brokeback Mountain train.
We shall defer to YOU, as his WK, as to whether or not he's the " Cocksman " that proclaim him to be ! And, surely, that MUST be the " train " that gets run ON YOU 3 to 4 times a week !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #605
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
We shall defer to YOU, as his WK, as to whether or not he's the " Cocksman " that proclaim him to be ! And, surely, that MUST be the " train " that gets run ON YOU 3 to 4 times a week !!!

I am making my assumptions from how hard it has been on you and a few others. Can you name any one else that has been banned that there has been so many of you having withdrawals for? If you do not want folks to think you are wanting some of his jock you should quit bringing him up in every post.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:55 PM   #606
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:

I am making my assumptions from how hard it has been on you and a few others. Can you name any one else that has been banned that there has been so many of you having withdrawals for? If you do not want folks to think you are wanting some of his jock you should quit bringing him up in every post.
I DON'T bring him up in EVERY post FLUFFER ! Only those that I am responding some to IDIOT tripe from YOU ! Keep smooching his BROWNEYE FLUFFER ! Play that rusty trombone for him while YOU are at it !
Old 03-12-2018, 10:14 AM   #607
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
I DON'T bring him up in EVERY post !

I agree, only 8 out of 10. LOL! Just do a search under your name with the word luke and you will see how many. LOL! May is just around the corner Rey and you will have another shot at your true love. I must tell you though, I do not think the feelings are mutual. I noticed when we spitroast your Mom he will not even look at you.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:29 AM   #608
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:

I agree, only 8 out of 10. LOL! Just do a search under your name with the word luke and you will see how many. LOL! May is just around the corner Rey and you will have another shot at your true love. I must tell you though, I do not think the feelings are mutual. I noticed when we spitroast your Mom he will not even look at you.
Another LIE from LYING LIBERAL MT Fluffer , LUBE's WK and bottom bitch ! My Mom's been dead and cremated for a few years now so YOU will have to try YOUR necrophilia fantasies on someone ELSE'S Mom. Mebbe LUBE will let YOU since YOU keep his wide ass picked clean DAILY of dingleberries ! That must be why YOU buy the " chocolate brown " shade of lipstick at the Dollar stores when YOU know that YOU are going on a " date " with him to HEB ! And thatnks for the "stats " . I'll have to " up my numbers " in any post that I'm responding to YOU, since it chapps YOUR well plunged ass, FLUFFER ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-12-2018, 07:22 PM   #609
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another LIE from LYING LIBERAL MT Fluffer , LUBE's WK and bottom bitch ! My Mom's been dead and cremated for a few years now so YOU will have to try YOUR necrophilia fantasies on someone ELSE'S Mom. Mebbe LUBE will let YOU since YOU keep his wide ass picked clean DAILY of dingleberries ! That must be why YOU buy the " chocolate brown " shade of lipstick at the Dollar stores when YOU know that YOU are going on a " date " with him to HEB ! And thatnks for the "stats " . I'll have to " up my numbers " in any post that I'm responding to YOU, since it chapps YOUR well plunged ass, FLUFFER ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I like how you suddenly have no kids and your mom is dead. I hate to break it to you, most folks our age have seen our parents go already. So who is that hag you like to fucklick anyway Is it your sister? And to be honest I chuckle every time I see you casting out vibes for your crush Luke so keep it up. I bet he snickers every time as well. And while you may have "hit that shit" before the undertakers showed up that is not my thing. When I said your wife was a "dead lay" it was not a compliment.

So how is that meltdown going? Is IB comforting you?.
Old 03-13-2018, 08:11 AM   #610
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Poor Gey Rey, still using talking points from Rush Limbaugh.

A caricature of himself, an asshole.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:07 PM   #611
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

who is the 5x DIPSHIT winner? that of course is the assuphog.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2253596&highlight=

Congratulations to assup rider the 2017 ECCIE DIPSHIT of the YEAR!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 01:28 AM   #612
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
who is the 5x DIPSHIT winner? that of course is the assuphog.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2253596&highlight=

Congratulations to assup rider the 2017 ECCIE DIPSHIT of the YEAR!

And by UNANIMOUS DECISION ! That would be our GOLYHOLE GURU AND 5, yes ladies and gentlemen , 5 TIME WINNER OF THE DOTY AWARD ! AND TO SEE HOW HE'S BECOME A MAGNET FOR THOSE SWISHY-WALKLING, DUMPSTER-DWELLING , PETER-PUFFERS AND BUILD HIS " EMPIRE " FROM THAT!fROM HAVING HIS " PROTEGE " WOOMBY RUN OFF WITH " BIG SIR " TO TURNING HIS " GRIEF " OVER TO HAVING A WINE " DISTILLERY " THAT THE FORMER " fIRST puta " AND PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THAT COULDN'T COMPLETELY STEAL AN ELECTION EVEN WITH WTF's HELP OF THE ILLEGAL ALIENS OF MEXIFORNIA AND THE DEAD FOLKS OUT IN THE CEMETERIES !!! AND SHE'S ONLY HAD THE TIME SINCE SHE LEFT THE WHITE HOUSE WHEN SHE ILLEGALLY HAD ACCESS TO IRS FILES OF HER HUSBAND'S " POLITICAL ENEMIES " ( ALL of those women that shrilLIARy went after like....oh ..i dunno.... PAULA CORBIN JONES, who later WON ! A JUDGEMENT AGIN' Mr. " I did NOT..." ) WHOM SHE CALLED WHORES AND LIARS ! BUT, BUT , BUT SHE " DODGE SNIPER FIRE IN KOSOVO " !!!
Old 03-14-2018, 01:46 AM   #613
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Poor Gey Rey, still using talking points from Rush Limbaugh.

A caricature of himself, an asshole.

Poor assup, STILL the ONLY 5 TIME DOTY AWARD WINNER, yet STILL THE GORLYHOLE GURU OF TEXAS ( and KansASS ) ! And STILL upset over his " protege woomby leaving with " Big Sir " . It's not my fault that the bottle of " fresh picked " dinglberry wine that YOU sent
to shrilLIARy went through a T.V screen before it was allowed to " breathe " ! Certainly it wasn't any " off-putting " " bouquet " that that " fresh-squeezed " that YOU gave her would have caused YOU and EKIM'S efforts to go awry ! Keep pushing those boundaries for YOU rainbow thong-wearing sishy walkers ,assup ! At least you had the integrity to honor your pre-election bet....unlike EKIM ! But.. we all still realize that, if there's a bukakke session to be had in Texas, YOU set it up ! Go for what You know !
Old 03-14-2018, 09:32 AM   #614
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Wow!

POOR Gey Rey!

Doesn’t take much to get him to fly off into a squealing, shrieking rage, does it?

Maybe he needs a vacation. In Moscow!

Babble babble babble.

LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!!!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 10:13 AM   #615
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Trump was blind when he was born. His eye sight was restored when they circumcised him.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women