Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Costa Rica - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161106
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2016, 10:40 AM   #1
woodstick
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Smile First trip this April

Planning our first international mongering trip in mid April with two guys from work (think the three amigos). Our group ranges in age from 56 to 64, but my equipment still works and I don't care if theirs does lol.

I have read extensively here and joined CRT also. I am thinking we should not try to cram too much into a 5 day trip. Jaco sounds nice but I might be just as happy to hang in San Jose the whole time. We are on the fence about where to stay. I am leaning toward the all inclusive at Amistad, but the lack of women on premises is a concern. Other options considered are the Sportmens Lodge and Zona II. Is Zona II a massage parlor and also a hotel?

Any pointers or suggestions will be much appreciated, on anything from where to stay, how much currency to convert, watch out for this, or whatever you think first time gringos should know. Our Spanish skills are somewhere between limited and nonexistent.

Thanks for reading and sharing your knowledge/experiences.
woodstick is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 01:41 PM   #2
dfrm65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

just make sure your not going Easter week
dfrm65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:06 PM   #3
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Ditto - Easter week is a bad time to go.

I always stay at the Amistad. Your can't beat the all-inclusive deal. The food is incredible. The guys that go there are generally in your age range and are helpful to first timers. The staff is awesome. It is also nice that the girls aren't hanging out there (bring your own in) I know that might be difficult to understand, but after a few days in San Jose you'll see what I mean. You can find ladies at the Sportsmans, a two minute walk.

The Sportsmans is nice, but a lot of the ex-pats there hand in cliques. AS a first timer you'll get more help from the guys at the Amistad. The rooms are nice at the Sportmans, but pricey. The food is okay, typical bar type food.

Do not stay at the Rey. Older run down rooms.

My two cents
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 07:45 PM   #4
thunder01
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

I know it is just TJ and Mexico but I had a beyond great time in TJ
thunder01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:30 PM   #5
woodstick
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks for the helpful info guys. Change in plans now though. We are now going to be staying in Jaco the entire time at the Vista del Mar, and not staying in San Jose at all. I am concerned about the cbj only policy that seems prevalent in Jaco though. I guess I will just hold out for someone who says yes to bbbjcim. No point in paying for something I won't enjoy, right?
Old 02-03-2016, 05:27 PM   #6
Hydro1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstick View Post
Thanks for the helpful info guys. Change in plans now though. We are now going to be staying in Jaco the entire time at the Vista del Mar, and not staying in San Jose at all. I am concerned about the cbj only policy that seems prevalent in Jaco though. I guess I will just hold out for someone who says yes to bbbjcim. No point in paying for something I won't enjoy, right?
Out of the 4 I had and multiple stories of others if you find one that allows cim you will have been very lucky. Bbbj was a deal breaker for me but most didn't even do a good job compared to the amp's around here. Ymmv though
Hydro1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 01:35 PM   #7
woodstick
Lifetime Premium Access

Leaving for my first trip to Costa Rica (Jaco) in six days. Hopefully will find some hotties who are ok with bbbjcim. If not, oh well. No point in paying for something I wont really enjoy lol.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:07 PM   #8
Mako113
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I am about to post an update on Luna. I already reviewed her once last year. Not only does she enjoy BBBJCIM, she insists that she finish you this way. To her blasting it in a condom is wasteful as she believes it is the potion that keeps her young. See my thread on her for contact info and new pics.
Mako113 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:32 AM   #9
dfrm65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

My hobby friend, pay the extra $$$ for Luna to come to Jaco. 300 for 24 hours of memories you will dream of for the rest of your life. A few ladies in Jaco offer BBJ but not that many. Just make sure you make it clear up front and they will upcharge a bit.
dfrm65 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:32 AM   #10
woodstick
Lifetime Premium Access

Thank you for your help! Less than 24 hours til my flight leaves. It's my first trip to Costa Rica, so I am a bit nervous but excited too.

I need to find something to do during the day on land, while my friends are deep sea fishing. I would be seasick for sure if I went, so I will be hanging out in Jaco. If nothing else, I figure I can always gamble a little.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:57 AM   #11
woodstick
Lifetime Premium Access

I did talk with Luna. She was very nice, but will not travel for someone she has never met before.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:55 PM   #12
Mako113
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Then it may be worth working in a few extra hours in San Jose on either side of the Jaco trip and rent one of those "by the hour" rooms to spend some time with Luna. There is one right across the Avenida from Del Rey. Not the greatest room, but very cheap, and the memory of your time with Luna will last a lifetime.
Mako113 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 06:27 PM   #13
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

Agree completely. That girl is off the chain.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women