Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #16
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This is so stupid. Now Obama is using her for purely political reasons. What a non-issue pile of BS. But it helps Obama by taking the focus away from the miserable economy for a few minutes.
Do you mean like the Teapublicans taking attention away from their not offering a single jobs creation bill or plan by using the birth control non-issue and waving it in everyone's face like their religious freedom is being violated? LMAO!

How hypocritical can you get?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
Pretty sure someone can be independent and still not like Rush.
You are correct about that. I do not like Bill O'riley. But I will not make my switch to Independent till after this next election.

I do like me some Rush Limbaugh though.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Rush is always good for a beer.
Turdfly is wrong once again! Beer is legal, Rush has a fond preference for illegal prescription drugs!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #19
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Rush was making an absurd statement to demonstrate the total stupidity of this issue. This is a non issue since the federal government should have no involvement in it and the fact that there are congressional hearings on it is absurd.

When are people going to understand that just because a service is covered by health insurance the service is NOT free. The insurance company simply prices it into the insurance premium and you pay them instead of the pharmacy. The pharmacy is paid by the insurance company. That process is more expensive than simply paying the pharmacy yourself. Health insurance is a big reason health care is so expensive and until we change to high deductible plans that only cover large losses things will not get better.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I've tried to explain that, Laz, but they refuse to understand. It's more fun for them to demagogue from ignorance than to actually try to understand something.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Rush was making an absurd statement to demonstrate the total stupidity of this issue. This is a non issue since the federal government should have no involvement in it and the fact that there are congressional hearings on it is absurd.

Rush should have stuck to the issue and not attacked a woman.

He looks like a bully and an ass for doing so.

This lady is not a public figure.

It was not a smart move politically on his part.

I'll not get into the insurance part....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm sure Rush will take your criticism to heart, WTF, while he is counting his gazillions of dollars in his mansion on the beach in Florida.

The girl wants the government to subsidize her fucking. I don't mind subsidizing fucking, but I will do it voluntarily, and choose my own lady to spend it on.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:27 PM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

lets see where to begin...

sandra fluke says she has sex so much she can't afford anti-birth pills and wants taxpayers to pay for it.

Rush had it right, she's slut and an irresponsible one at that.

The other comments about sex tapes, that the usual Rush style of dripping sarcasm.

oh by the way, a number republicans have criticized rush, including speaker of the house Boehner. He needs to go!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
He wasn't much of a President after either!
You didn't read the article did you? Typical liberal approach: form 'opinions' and argue while remaining ignorant of the facts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Regarding Bush's picture, hopefully that is not someone he sent to fight a senseless war.
Actually, the guy was heading to Afghanistan, but it was Odumbo who was president and commander-in-chief at that moment in time. "W" was on his own time when he visited Major Royer in his hospital bed.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:35 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Mariposa you are so wrong. President Bush made weekly visits to Bethesda without fanfare and without publication. No other president has done something like that. George H W Bush went to the Persian Gulf to have Thanksgiving dinner with the sailors and marines in the amphibious fleet.

If you think that the democratic party is so helpful and beneficial to women I have a few words; Monica Lewinksy, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones, Jaunita Brodderick, and Elizabeth Gracen. These women were harassed, their pets killed, the reputations slandered, their phones tapped, and Gracen even fled the country to get away from the operatives of Bill Clinton. The democrats are only interested in women if they are useful (like Monica).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:49 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
. The democrats are only interested in women if they are useful (like Monica).

Same can be said of Republicans.

But that is another subject.

The GOP is on the losing side in this matter. IMHO. Rush went after a private citizen. He should have kept the subject generic. Now he has put a face to it. Big political mistake. Not that Rush cares about the GOP, he cares about ratings. I heard he lost a sponsor btw, many more and he will wind up like Imus. Right or wrong that is wtf it boils down to.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #27
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

plus this is just another example of how president ussein will come and "save" the day and take all these WWWEEEEEAAAAAKKKKLIIINGS, ULTRA SENSITIVE .............................. .............................. .............................. ..........

wait for it............................ .............................. .............................. ..............

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whiney problems away.......................... .............................. ....................

BOOOO!!! FFFUUCCCKING!!!......HHHHHOOOO OOOOO!!!!...I cant control my "fucking"

urges!!!!! PLLEEASSE mr "president".. CUMMM SSAVVVE MMMEEE!!!

P.S> thank you mr.hussein, now I feel better Cause Im tooo fucking stupid to see you place shackles on my feet
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:36 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The girl wants the government to subsidize her fucking. I don't mind subsidizing fucking, but I will do it voluntarily, and choose my own lady to spend it on.
Speaking of know a subject and speaking from ignorance....

Old people want younger folks to subsidize their healthcare. The system we have now does not cover the costs. So why shouldn't younger folks want something out of the government?

Do you have a problem with oil companies being subsidized by the government.

Think about how wack that sounds to a woman...the GOP talking points are that Exxon needs those tax breaks , yet they demonize her for wanting birth control pills?

Like I said this is a losing issue for the GOP. More women than men vote. This rallies younger voters. Folks that may not have voted. The old folks were going to vote the GOP anyway. This fires up people that were likely not to vote.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:42 AM   #29
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Speaking of know a subject and speaking from ignorance...

The system we have now does not cover the costs. So why shouldn't younger folks want something out of the government?
you answered your own question, it is simply about the math.

heres also an answer,
because these snot nosed looser young people have only the mindset to TAKE.....GIMME ...GIMME...I DESERVE....

they havent put into the system,
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:55 AM   #30
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post

When are people going to understand that just because a service is covered by health insurance the service is NOT free. The insurance company simply prices it into the insurance premium and you pay them instead of the pharmacy. The pharmacy is paid by the insurance company. That process is more expensive than simply paying the pharmacy yourself. Health insurance is a big reason health care is so expensive and until we change to high deductible plans that only cover large losses things will not get better.
it is HEALTH INSURANCE... taking a form of birth control does not contribute to your health, rather it prevents what a woman's body does naturally. It should not be covered in any health insurance plan since sex is not required to live.. only to reproduce.

This country is spinning out of control in funding things that should not be. We fund benefits for illegals, drug users and it comes out of anyone who pays taxes.. yet we do not collect taxes the illegals or drug users because they are either not in the tax system or do not work.

You want a state or federal benefit? You need to be required to pass a drug screening to get them and periodically take a drug screening to stay on them. I have to take a drug screening to get the job that pays taxes so you can get the $$$, least you can do is pass the same test.

Illegals? you are a criminal, you should be deported back to your country, not just over the border but 100+ miles into your country into a large city and left there..

You should not reap the benefits of what the USA has to offer unless you are willing to contribute back, in the form of taxes. Become a Citizen and be a part of what has funded you in the first place..
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women