Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2019, 07:03 AM   #151
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I wouldn't be the one ignoring what Netanyahu and the Iranian reported.
Yes, we've establushed that you believe a foreign leader and a foreign scientists over our own intelligence community.

Neither of which have our country's best interest at heart but their own.

A small fact that seems to have escaped you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:07 AM   #152
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes, we've establushed that you believe a foreign leader and a foreign scientists over our own intelligence community.

You seem to be ignoring that you're listening to Odumbo minions whose credibility is at stake when Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer expose them as frauds.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:14 AM   #153
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You seem to be ignoring that you're listening to Odumbo minions whose credibility is at stake when Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer expose them as frauds.

The intelligence leaders were appointed by Trump btw...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:30 AM   #154
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

That doesn't mean they aren't being coached by deep-state Odumbo minions whose credibility is at stake when Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer expose them as frauds.

Old 02-04-2019, 07:55 AM   #155
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

OH yeah , THE RUSSIAN MYTH
BUTTT Hillary sold the uranium << Oh yeah don't look here.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 08:48 AM   #156
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That doesn't mean they aren't being coached by deep-state Odumbo minions whose credibility is at stake when Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer expose them as frauds.
Oh yea....the deep state wanted Clinton to win so they made the Clinton investigation public and kept the Trump investigation private!

Click your heel together Dorothy. Some you may convince any other the far looney right to believe that tale!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 10:53 AM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh yea....the deep state wanted Clinton to win so they made the Clinton investigation public and kept the Trump investigation private!

Click your heel together Dorothy. Some you may convince any other the far looney right to believe that tale!

There is no "looney right" only a deluded and delusional left. Odumbo's treaty is shit and always was. Iran cheated, and did so from the beginning.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:03 AM   #158
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

You spelled “established” as “establushed” twice on this page. I guess your voice dictation device is really fucked up!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 08:50 PM   #159
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I have more faith in this country's intelligence officials than I do in any other countries leader who has his countrys best interest at heart , not this countrys.
Quote:
Quote:

that's funny.. the very same intelligence agencies that gave faulty intelligence or should I say lied to bush 43 about Iraq in order to justify started a war there.

with that kind of record that they have, why should we believe them considering they have agendas which may not intersect the POTUS's polices.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 10:05 PM   #160
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

It sounds like you don't understand what Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer they said.
You posted that Albright was not your source. Here in post # 148 you posted what Albright said again. You left out the sentence prior to the 8-10 months. That Iran would have to turn on the centrifuges again and begin erniching. From your post #55.

Iran would still need to produce weapons-grade uranium. If it restarts its centrifuges, it could have enough in about seven to 12 months, added Albright, who is preparing reports on the archive....
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 02:57 AM   #161
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
You posted that Albright was not your source. Here in post # 148 you posted what Albright said again. You left out the sentence prior to the 8-10 months. That Iran would have to turn on the centrifuges again and begin erniching. From your post #55.

Iran would still need to produce weapons-grade uranium. If it restarts its centrifuges, it could have enough in about seven to 12 months, added Albright, who is preparing reports on the archive....
Seven to twelve months is less than ten years. Odumbo and Kerry lied, and Iran cheated. The Iranian engineer is better informed than Albright.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:12 AM   #162
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that's funny.. the very same intelligence agencies that gave faulty intelligence or should I say lied to bush 43 about Iraq in order to justify started a war there.

with that kind of record that they have, why should we believe them considering they have agendas which may not intersect the POTUS's polices.
Trump is doing exactly wtf Bush II did. Distorting and lying about wtf the intelligence community says to fit it into his political agenda. The red highlights exactly wtf IB is doing right now in this thread.

Many of us back then thought the Iraq crap was nonsense...IB was fooled then and he is fooled now.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/9/1212302...-lies-iraq-war

Mother Jones’s David Corn has been excellent about chronicling specific examples over the years. Here are just a few:
  • In October 2002, Bush said that Saddam Hussein had a "massive stockpile" of biological weapons. But as CIA Director George Tenet noted in early 2004, the CIA had informed policymakers it had "no specific information on the types or quantities of weapons agent or stockpiles at Baghdad's disposal." The "massive stockpile" was just literally made up.
  • In December 2002, Bush declared, "We do not know whether or not [Iraq] has a nuclear weapon." That was not what the National Intelligence Estimate said. As Tenet would later testify, "We said that Saddam did not have a nuclear weapon and probably would have been unable to make one until 2007 to 2009." Bush did know whether or not Iraq had a nuclear weapon — and lied and said he didn’t know to hype the threat.
  • On CNN in September 2002, Condoleezza Rice claimed that aluminum tubes purchased by Iraq were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs." This was precisely the opposite of what nuclear experts at the Energy Department were saying; they argue that not only was it very possible the tubes were for nonnuclear purposes but that it was very likely they were too. Even more dire assessments about the tubes from other agencies were exaggerated by administration officials — and in any case, the claim that they’re "only really suited" for nuclear weapons the tubes from other agencies were exaggerated by administration officials — and in any case, the claim that they’re "only really suited" for nuclear weapons is just false.
  • On numerous occasions, Dick Cheney cited a report that 9/11 conspirator Mohammed Atta had met in Prague with an Iraqi intelligence officer. He said this after the CIA and FBI concluded that this meeting never took place.
  • More generally on the question of Iraq and al-Qaeda, on September 18, 2001, Rice received a memo summarizing intelligence on the relationship, which concluded there was little evidence of links. Nonetheless Bush continued to claim that Hussein was "a threat because he’s dealing with al-Qaeda" more than a year later.
  • In August 2002, Dick Cheney declared, "Simply stated, there's no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." But as Corn notes, at that time there was "no confirmed intelligence at this point establishing that Saddam had revived a major WMD operation." Gen. Anthony Zinni, who had heard the same intelligence and attended Cheney’s speech, would later say in a documentary, "It was a total shock. I couldn't believe the vice president was saying this, you know? In doing work with the CIA on Iraq WMD, through all the briefings I heard at Langley, I never saw one piece of credible evidence that there was an ongoing program."
  • The Bush administration on numerous occasions exaggerated or outright fabricated conclusions from intelligence in its public statements. Bush really did lie, and people really did die as a result of the war those lies were meant to build a case for. Those are the facts.
    The failure of Iraq was not merely a case of well-meaning but incompetent policymakers rushing into what they should’ve known would be a disaster. It’s the story of those policymakers repeatedly misleading the public about why, exactly, the war started.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 08:25 AM   #163
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Anyone quoting Vox and Mother Jones isn't seriously interested in finding the truth. Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:29 AM   #164
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Anyone quoting Vox and Mother Jones isn't seriously interested in finding the truth. Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated.

Anyone quoting an Iranian as their main source sure as fuck isn't looking for the truth.

And don't get me started on the leader of another country having this country's best interests at heart.

Besides those are verifiable lies that Bush had you believing. You were one of those 100% behind the invasion of Iraq , right IB.

Now this nonsense.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 08:32 AM   #165
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anyone quoting an Iranian as their main source sure as fuck isn't looking for the truth.

And don't get me started on the leader of another country having this country's best interests at heart.

Besides those are verifiable lies that Bush had you believing. You were one of those 100% behind the invasion of Iraq , right IB.

Now this nonsense.
An Iranian and an Israeli, but don't let the facts get in the way. Both of them called Odumbo's treaty a farce, and both of them reported that Iran cheated from day one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women