Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2017, 08:09 PM   #16
4funn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

4funn is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:36 PM   #17
blindman2291
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Caribbean no one cares if you want to a keyboard warrior. Take that shit somewhere else.
blindman2291 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:55 PM   #18
Carribean stud
BANNED

This unprovoked attempt at intimidating her over her rates is a form of abuse.
Carribean stud is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:14 PM   #19
SimplyEcstatic
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Actually CS everyone is entitled to their opinions on the matter. Overpricing does significantly reduce the number of clientele and current reviews do not help support the pricing either. Typically people expect to get something extravagant when paying such a premium. Also, hand in hand the reviews are expected to reflect such extravagance for that premium. Unfortunately they don’t which is why someone decided to start a thread and voice their opinion on the matter which happens to be supported by reviews. Some people are gullible, some people can’t control the head in their pants, either way it is quite rude to the other females for her to suggest she is levels above them. I’m kind of shocked the females have not voiced themselves on this matter. I don’t see anything positive coming from this
SimplyEcstatic is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:32 PM   #20
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

1K/hour with luke warm reviews?? Can't knock a whore for trying
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:41 PM   #21
NavyManSA2004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Welcome to SA dear; good luck and enjoy your stay.
NavyManSA2004 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:50 PM   #22
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Juliet View Post
Because just like you guys are really stupid and don’t know how to do math so that’s why quit running specials. They are also over a month old when I first change my rate about a month and a half ago maybe two. I was doing half hours but no longer especially for anybody who has Anything negative to say about me or my rates. I encourage girls to raise her rates higher because you do make more money because if guys want to see you they will see you. And that’s all I had to say on that one
Simply ecstatic, you're wrong she encourages them to raise rates. how is that being rude to the other girls? Who are you to state someone's gullible and can't control themselves because they see her your suggesting you are levels above them. There's constant complaints about false reviews so they are often questionable anyway why put much faith in them if you do 12 of 13 of hers are yes reviews. Extravagance who are you to define that for everybody my idea of an extravagance is something not typical I get to enjoy like a young physically fit hooker who is not covered in tattoos. Entitled to state their opinions yes just like I am, to call someone out and start an unprovoked verbal attack on someone is a form of abuse.
Carribean stud is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:21 PM   #23
rockerguy1981
Valued Poster

Wow she is hot as hell. But for 1000? I better get every orifice, be able to film the entire encounter from start to finish, and her to cook for me afterwards and take me a bath.
rockerguy1981 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 03:23 AM   #24
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carribean stud View Post
She can see 1/3 of the clients still make more money and work so 2/3's less. Great to see a young woman using her head as more than just a face fucking machine.
You know PRINCESS... A real MAN TROLL would not feel the need to run from his established threads...where I confronted him DIRECTLY...just to throw a little shade my way... Lol

I am perfectly comfortable with myself and my rates... My rates allow me to see a variety of men from different sectors of life and for me that is part of the pleasure and the reward... At my age I have learned that part of the pleasure in my life comes from a variety of things... And as we have discussed...those things are none of your business...

Now, I do not believe in threads like this...every lady has the right to set their own price based on what they feel comfortable with and with what they want to accomplish... That is a very personal choice for each lady and not something FOR ME TO DECIDE OR JUDGE...

The young lady is absolutely stunning and I wish her nothing but the best in her tour to our wonderful city... Please contact my assistant, Nina, if we can be of any assistance to you during your sojourn here in San Antonio..

Your welcoming slave,

Guinevere

PS

Chincho/CS when you discover where you left your cajones...I can be found on your other two threads... I will not ruin this lovely young woman's tour or her thread because of your cowardice. Have a great day...
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #25
FunTimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

She has the freedom to charge what she chooses. This is America. Why the fuck would ANY of us care what most of you mongers think, especially the negative ones. I choose not to afford her rate but sure wish I could.
Hope your stay is awesome and I apologize for the losers on here. Kick some ass and take names girl
FunTimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:30 AM   #26
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Do the math

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Juliet View Post
Because just like you guys are really stupid and don’t know how to do math so that’s why quit running specials. They are also over a month old when I first change my rate about a month and a half ago maybe two. I was doing half hours but no longer especially for anybody who has Anything negative to say about me or my rates. I encourage girls to raise her rates higher because you do make more money because if guys want to see you they will see you. And that’s all I had to say on that one
AJ. You are most certainly entitled to set your rates at whatever level you choose. Even though you hold no appeal for me there are obviously hobbyists for whom you do. My question to you is why would San Antonio mongers choose to see you for 1000.00/hr when we have a number of young, equally attractive providers locally who charge around 250.00/hr and whose reviews range from good to excellent while your own reviews do not rise to that level? Since you seem to be a math whiz I am sure you can see why hobbyists would choose to have four sessions at 250.00 each as opposed to one with you at 1000.00. You may think you are worth it, but your reviews do not support that thinking. I will be very interested in seeing, first, if you even come to our fair city, and, second, if you actually get any takers at 1000.00/hr.

I do have one suggestion. Take a continuing education course on English composition. Anyone who reads your posts understands why.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:50 AM   #27
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

In America we are free to discuss these things openly and honestly. And clearly you cared enough to respond so that puts you right at the top of the list of.people that care. Or were you just trying to suppress my free speech since you evidently don't agree with it
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:50 AM   #28
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys, berating her about her pricing only serves to weed yourself out. Your only choice in the matter is if you yourself choose to contact and set up an appointment and pay her rate or not.

To the gentleman who mentioned how other providers feel, personally I don't care. It's her body, she can do what she wants, it doesn't offend me in the slightest.

There really isn't a need in my opinion to post these harsh threads. Discuss in your man cave if you will.
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:59 AM   #29
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

This appears to be a market test. Her last 10 reviewers paid no more than 500. She's following the Kyle Kelly business model, trying to increase demand (or profit) by becoming a (perceived ;-) luxury item. She can entertain one customer every two days and earn as much as a girl who does five $100 dates a day - if she can find the customers.
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:47 AM   #30
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post
Guys, berating her about her pricing only serves to weed yourself out. Your only choice in the matter is if you yourself choose to contact and set up an appointment and pay her rate or not.

To the gentleman who mentioned how other providers feel, personally I don't care. It's her body, she can do what she wants, it doesn't offend me in the slightest.

There really isn't a need in my opinion to post these harsh threads. Discuss in your man cave if you will.
Yeah if she comes to San Antonio and cleans up more power to her , if she comes and strikes out well so be it
Guest070618 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women