Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2023, 02:53 PM   #1
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Stalker/SuperHATER don’t forget to CROSS your T’s

[CENTER
HOBBY WORLD HAS NO RULES TO BUSINESS

You are at your own risk when you interfere with public data

Don’t get mad when your way of RULES IN YOUR HEAD 2 hoe you can handle a provider/client

An Agreed ARRANGEMENT by two adults doesn’t involve a third party subject at hand to only make it an opportunity for a person to play victim.

Misleading/LYING OR NOT FULLING THE END OF THE BARGIN OR SERVICE/TRADE is not but an opportunity for IT TO GO LEGAL OR CIVIL TO HOW A PERSON WANTS TO HANDLE IT.

Blackmailing/COVERING UP A TRAIL OF FUCKTARDS IS AMOUNGS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER SINCE THE GAME HAS CHANGED A 360 to a 400 now street credit over early warning signs is a state problem not mine.

Making things out to be something they aren’t to cover up your TRICKY WAYS OF SURVIVING ON A HOBBY SITE IS JUST STRAIGHT FORWARD TO GET A HAND FULL OF EXCUSES. Don’t blame shit on anybody but ITS NOT COLOR/RELIGION/EDUCATED LEVELS/EMPLOYEED STATUS/BACKGROUND PLUS INFORMATION 101 says involvement to bring an agency from a state department will not be allowed to a state of law or enforcement.

Golden RULE

I LIVE BY PLAY WITH MY TIME/FINANCIAL/MINDSET/FAMILY

THERE IS NOT NO RULES TO HOW PEOPLE REACT ON INVOLVEMENT TO CONTROLLING THE ONLINE HOBBY LIFE SO I SUGGEST THAT INSTEAD OF SWITCHING UP A GAME THAT CANT BE CHANGED, move forward don’t worry about the next unless you want it to be a big big problem for pointing your fingers the wrong way.

RESPECT THE HOBBY LIFE PLUS KEEP IT SET WITH A BOUNDARY LINE THAT CANT BE CROSSED.
][/CENTER]
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 02:36 PM   #2
Vulva
Account Disabled

scratch this one off the TDL. Too much drama
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 09:58 AM   #3
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I clicked on the "interpretation button" but all I got was a giant question mark.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:16 PM   #4
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

The bats left that belfry a loooong time ago!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 07:45 PM   #5
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

The OP may be off center with her statements, but she he is pretty honest.

The truth in a provider ad is definitely not what gets posted, it usually go something like this:

Hey guys! Thank you for clicking on this.

First of all, let me be clear, I do not give a crap what you like, I am going to do what I want to do in the session. If I want to watch TV or lay there with my eyes closed and not be there mentally, you still have to pay my full donation.

If you want a lady who enjoys what she does or gives off IOP, sign up for match.com. I don't care how much time you have left, I have better things to do so I need you to hurry up and get off so that I can get going.

When you contact me, make sure that you are ready to set an appointment, I do not have time to answer any questions that is not in my ad, aka, no time wasters. If you do that, I will report that you are a stalker and a dangerous client and others will believe me because, well, most of the members on this site will believe anything without question.

Also remember when you contact me, I may or may not get back with you, but if I do, it will be whenever I feel like getting back to you, I do not care what your window of opportunity is.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 06:44 AM   #6
Vulva
Account Disabled

All the comments so far are true
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 05:52 PM   #7
Vulva
Account Disabled

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeskylar View Post
[CENTER
HOBBY WORLD HAS NO RULES TO BUSINESS

You are at your own risk when you interfere with public data

Don’t get mad when your way of RULES IN YOUR HEAD 2 hoe you can handle a provider/client

An Agreed ARRANGEMENT by two adults doesn’t involve a third party subject at hand to only make it an opportunity for a person to play victim.

Misleading/LYING OR NOT FULLING THE END OF THE BARGIN OR SERVICE/TRADE is not but an opportunity for IT TO GO LEGAL OR CIVIL TO HOW A PERSON WANTS TO HANDLE IT.

Blackmailing/COVERING UP A TRAIL OF FUCKTARDS IS AMOUNGS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER SINCE THE GAME HAS CHANGED A 360 to a 400 now street credit over early warning signs is a state problem not mine.

Making things out to be something they aren’t to cover up your TRICKY WAYS OF SURVIVING ON A HOBBY SITE IS JUST STRAIGHT FORWARD TO GET A HAND FULL OF EXCUSES. Don’t blame shit on anybody but ITS NOT COLOR/RELIGION/EDUCATED LEVELS/EMPLOYEED STATUS/BACKGROUND PLUS INFORMATION 101 says involvement to bring an agency from a state department will not be allowed to a state of law or enforcement.

Golden RULE

I LIVE BY PLAY WITH MY TIME/FINANCIAL/MINDSET/FAMILY

THERE IS NOT NO RULES TO HOW PEOPLE REACT ON INVOLVEMENT TO CONTROLLING THE ONLINE HOBBY LIFE SO I SUGGEST THAT INSTEAD OF SWITCHING UP A GAME THAT CANT BE CHANGED, move forward don’t worry about the next unless you want it to be a big big problem for pointing your fingers the wrong way.

RESPECT THE HOBBY LIFE PLUS KEEP IT SET WITH A BOUNDARY LINE THAT CANT BE CROSSED.
][/CENTER]
Hey are you reading the comments?
Any comments on the comments ?
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 08:40 PM   #8
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Don't bother...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulva View Post
Hey are you reading the comments?
Any comments on the comments ?

Elvis (OP) has left the building a long time ago...

"The lights are on, but you're not home..."

- Robert Palmer
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 06:51 AM   #9
Typo
Valued Poster

Can anybody out there decode this for me please?
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 11:56 AM   #10
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

soooo I wasn't alone in wondering wtf?
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 07:30 PM   #11
Guest041324
Account Disabled

User ID: 427858
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like this done in interpretive dance
Guest041324 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 06:50 AM   #12
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
I would like this done in interpretive dance
That would have to include continuous spastic movement. Kind of like Elaine's dance on Seinfeld.
pittlicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women