Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2023, 03:39 PM   #1
lurkerdude2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25
Default How to add minutes to burner/tracfone anonymously

Assume you have a Tracfone as your "burner" phone. For mulitiple years you have, once-a-year gone to the local Wal-mart and purchased an airtime card that extended the service date by 1 year and added enough minutes to get you through the year.

Now, it's approaching time to add more minutes and extend the end-date. You go to the local Wal-mart and they don't have a 1-year card on the shelf, so you buy a 90-day card with cash. You take it home and after scratching off to reveal the PIN the tracfone system tells you it is invalid.

Next you goto the local Bestbuy, find a card that doesn't have a scratch-off but the instructions say the PIN number will be printed on the receipt. You attempt to pay cash but the cashier requires display of an ID, so you cancel the transaction.

Then you come here and ask for suggestions on acquiring airtime cards without providing ID while using cash.

Try another Wal-mart? other store? Or have things changed such that airtime cards can no longer be purchased without providing ID?
lurkerdude2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 09:57 PM   #2
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

I buy Tracfone minute cards all the time at Wal-mart. I've never had to show I.D. but I usually pay for them at the self-serve checkout. I pay cash and have never had a problem loading the phone. Maybe your particular card you bought was damaged or messed up or something. Also, is your phone still valid? I know I had an older Trac that could not be serviced anymore so I bought a new one. If you're sure your phone is still good, I would buy another card and try again.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 03:07 PM   #3
AllureousTerrilee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498206
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Be extra cautious scratching the code. Some with disapear then spend hours on phone with customer service and no resolution.i have Been their. Pittsburgh Pa.
***Beware tryst breach on profiles to reputable lady accounts Deposit scam
1/1/2023 also
AllureousTerrilee is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 09:22 PM   #4
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Always buy my tracfone minutes 90 days at a time at local conv stores, CASH only.....
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:48 PM   #5
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I have year to see a sting where John's are Chase down base on there phone number. That why I use a oboma phone just as long the reverse look don't have my name i fine.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 08:48 AM   #6
KeriFellini
Account Disabled

User ID: 596130

I have a question

I use straight talk and delete information asap. Is it possible for another to get texts deleted on a burner phone and number?

asking for a friend.
KeriFellini is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 06:58 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeriFellini View Post
I have a question

I use straight talk and delete information asap. Is it possible for another to get texts deleted on a burner phone and number?

asking for a friend.
if someone could actually gain physical access to a burner phone, there is probably software that can scan the memory and find recently deleted text messages, photos, contacts, etc.
but very low probability.

ms fellini, you headed to dallas anytime soon?
asking for a friend -
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women