Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-18-2010, 06:55 AM   #16
Charlie_Harper
Account Disabled

Hallelujah! Can I get an Amen?!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
It's okay if they pull their fucking games on men and take advantage of them, but let a man "play the game" and it's all wrong?

WRONG. The game is about manipulation and it is not exclusive to the providers to have the advantage. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:00 AM   #17
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
CPI, I respectfully disagree with your comment and think that this type of self-aggrandizing post thread is dangerous and should not be permitted. Why? Because there is risk for others due to the potential of minors being involved.
By this logic, any thread/review regarding any provider who "looks young" should be crushed. I disagree. This is a risk any one of us takes simply by being in the hobby and we shouldn't rely on the Mods to watch over us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I am truly impressed with what some men find suitable behavior, and from my favorite state no less lmao. "Running game" as you call it, is such a far cry from raping someone half asleep and posting their photos on the net. This business is about mind games duh...don't like it, pick up a girl at a bar or is that not an option for you lol.

I hope none of you have daughters, because if you think it can't happen to your little girl..."No not my little girl," you're sadly mistaken.

This is exactly what happens to naive girls who think they have nowhere to go, and don't know what their next move it. They are fragile, many abused already as was noted, and are really just reaching out for someone to care for them. Takes a real man to take advantage of someone who knows no better....could have waited until she was a corpse if you are that insecure you can only prey on the weak.

Bravo...what a man!

Nuff said.
Thank you and the rest of the ladies for presuming that you have some moral high-ground in this trade. I'm not entirely sure what you expect from us hobbyists, since you (unless you were conceived in a petri dish) are in fact someone's daughter, were young once, and presumably made less-than-ideal decisions once-upon-a-time. Are we to then pass judgement on YOU, imagining that YOU got into the business of providing in an unappealing way, and then avoid scheduling with YOU?

None of you are making any sense. You presume that we should all have some kind of prescient knowledge of each and every providers specific situation and then make a moral judgement call on whether or not it would be "right" to see her. Get off your high horse.

Is MP's "story" exploitative? Sure. So are most of the reviews on here. So are most of the providers and most of the hobbyists. None of us exist in moral perfection and it would be wise, especially in present company, to avoid casting the first stone...

Just a thought.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:15 AM   #18
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
WRONG. The game is about manipulation and it is not exclusive to the providers to have the advantage. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I NEVER manipulate anyone. Nor do I know any providers who do.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:19 AM   #19
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
By this logic, any thread/review regarding any provider who "looks young" should be crushed. I disagree. This is a risk any one of us takes simply by being in the hobby and we shouldn't rely on the Mods to watch over us.

Thank you and the rest of the ladies for presuming that you have some moral high-ground in this trade. I'm not entirely sure what you expect from us hobbyists, since you (unless you were conceived in a petri dish) are in fact someone's daughter, were young once, and presumably made less-than-ideal decisions once-upon-a-time. Are we to then pass judgement on YOU, imagining that YOU got into the business of providing in an unappealing way, and then avoid scheduling with YOU?

None of you are making any sense. You presume that we should all have some kind of prescient knowledge of each and every providers specific situation and then make a moral judgement call on whether or not it would be "right" to see her. Get off your high horse.

Is MP's "story" exploitative? Sure. So are most of the reviews on here. So are most of the providers and most of the hobbyists. None of us exist in moral perfection and it would be wise, especially in present company, to avoid casting the first stone...

Just a thought.
+1

I have to say while for me initially it was interesting to hear the MP story, after a while it started bothering me taking advantage of these young girls and it was not a equitable situation. But I agree that ender has a valid point. we all have to look at ourselves in the mirror everyday and ask at some level aren't we all crossing the boundaries. MP happened to take it to a level which is offensive to most of us.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:43 AM   #20
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

The shit that Monkey Breath did and said was disgusting to a degree that went to far. If not for us YOU would not be here. We have standards and we will do our best to keep them as high as possible. I for one do NOT want an inexperience and impressionable young lady to see a thread like that and conform to those disgusting standards. Monkey T#@ds reputation precedes him. He has turned out and passed around young ladies before that have been beaten and had other horrible acts done to them. I saw the post he made about leaving his Pit Bull to guard the latest "find" while he went to a social dinner at Papadeaux's. Isn't that imprisonment. And then he basically raped them while they were asleep. Is that something you two fine gentlemen are capable of, enderwigginand proper?

I'm am not concerned about age as much as I am about actual practices, and his are disgusting.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #21
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
If not for us YOU would not be here.
Once again, a provider who doesn't realize that this principle works both ways.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:00 AM   #22
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Anova - like i said in my note while I was initially curious, it started bothering me and the cause for my concern is what you mention in your post. For me it boils down to basic human decency and this story if true, crossed that boundary very quickly.
I still standby the fact that it is hard for me to throw stones at anybody here when I cross the moral line all the time when i decided to participate in this hobby.

Also it is a little far fetched to say that providers drive the site. All the members here equally drive this site.

Quote:
The shit that Monkey Breath did and said was disgusting to a degree that went to far. Providers dive this site. If not for us YOU would not be here. We have standards and we will do our best to keep them as high as possible. I for one do NOT want an inexperience and impressionable young lady to see a thread like that and conform to those disgusting standards. Monkey T#@ds reputation precedes him. He has turned out and passed around young ladies before that have been beaten and had other horrible acts done to them. I saw the post he made about leaving his Pit Bull to guard the latest "find" while he went to a social dinner at Papadeaux's. Isn't that imprisonment. And then he basically raped them while they were asleep. Is that something you two fine gentlemen are capable of, enderwigginand proper?

I'm am not concerned about age as much as I am about actual practices, and his are disgusting.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:05 AM   #23
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
The shit that Monkey Breath did and said was disgusting to a degree that went to far. Providers dive this site. If not for us YOU would not be here. We have standards and we will do our best to keep them as high as possible. I for one do NOT want an inexperience and impressionable young lady to see a thread like that and conform to those disgusting standards. Monkey T#@ds reputation precedes him. He has turned out and passed around young ladies before that have been beaten and had other horrible acts done to them. I saw the post he made about leaving his Pit Bull to guard the latest "find" while he went to a social dinner at Papadeaux's. Isn't that imprisonment. And then he basically raped them while they were asleep. Is that something you two fine gentlemen are capable of, enderwigginand proper?

Whether or not any of us would engage in activities similar to those described in that thread is irrelevant. Who are you to pass judgement on what two consenting adults are doing behind closed doors? That sword swings both ways, so wield it with care. I don't like having my nuts beaten with a bullwhip, but if someone else does and wants to post a review about it, I'm not going to start a rant about a what a sicko he/she is.

You are making presumptions about both him and the two young ladies that are based on his admittedly self-aggrandizing posts on a SHMB. You assume the two girls are too dumb and naive to know better. You assume that he is a sadistic misogynist determined to harm. You don't know the whole story, but are breaking out the pitchforks, torches and noose.

Slow your roll. If you don't like what is happening, send him a PM and express your concern. Ask if you can contact the young ladies and help them in some way. Ask if he is helping them... Try talking to him, as opposed to slandering him. What kind of response do you expect him to have to your concerns when you call him names and accuse him of wrong-doing without the benefit of ACTUAL knowledge? What kind of good do you think you're doing for those two young ladies?
Old 11-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #24
anova444
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkler33 View Post
Once again, a provider who doesn't realize that this principle works both ways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by proper View Post
Also it is a little far fetched to say that providers drive the site. All the members here equally drive this site.
Both good points. I should have cooled down a little before I made that statement. But I have to say that since women can give birth and since a woman carried every male in her womb for up to 9 months, maybe longer, we should be given more value and treated much better than some of you males treat us.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:16 AM   #25
anova444
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Whether or not any of us would engage in activities similar to those described in that thread is irrelevant. Who are you to pass judgement on what two consenting adults are doing behind closed doors? That sword swings both ways, so wield it with care. I don't like having my nuts beaten with a bullwhip, but if someone else does and wants to post a review about it, I'm not going to start a rant about a what a sicko he/she is.

You are making presumptions about both him and the two young ladies that are based on his admittedly self-aggrandizing posts on a SHMB. You assume the two girls are too dumb and naive to know better. You assume that he is a sadistic misogynist determined to harm. You don't know the whole story, but are breaking out the pitchforks, torches and noose.

Slow your roll. If you don't like what is happening, send him a PM and express your concern. Ask if you can contact the young ladies and help them in some way. Ask if he is helping them... Try talking to him, as opposed to slandering him. What kind of response do you expect him to have to your concerns when you call him names and accuse him of wrong-doing without the benefit of ACTUAL knowledge? What kind of good do you think you're doing for those two young ladies?
When he brought it on to a public site, it ceased to be BCD. And like any one on this board, I can judge any one my heart desires.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #26
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Quote:
What kind of good do you think you're doing for those two young ladies?
Exactly. I suppose it would have been better for MP to leave the girls at the bus station where they might have left with some guy who would have raped them and cut them up.
All MP did was give them a shower, a place to wash their clothes, and a clean place to sleep.
What a bastard.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #27
anova444
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkler33 View Post
Exactly. I suppose it would have been better for MP to leave the girls at the bus station where they might have left with some guy who would have raped them and cut them up.
All MP did was give them a shower, a place to wash their clothes, and a clean place to sleep.
What a bastard.
That's not all he did.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #28
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Both good points. I should have cooled down a little before I made that statement. But I have to say that since women can give birth and since a woman carried every male in her womb for up to 9 months, maybe longer, we should be given more value and treated much better than some of you males treat us.
Don't worry, I DO give more value to the woman who gave birth to me. And she isn't anyone on this site.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #29
Malachaii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Angry

Quote:
Providers drive this site. If not for us YOU would not be here. We have standards and we will do our best to keep them as high as possible.
So your not a hooker then ? Cause last time I checked you walked like a hooker, sounded like a hooker, looked like a hooker and fucked men for money just like a hooker.

Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world and I promise you aren't doing anyone any favors by being here. You personally have made choices in your life that made accepting sex for money a viable alternative to getting a job. That's fine it's your choice, but don't get all morally superior and start talking about if it weren't for you we wouldn't be here. The truth if is if we weren't here you would be working a 9 to 5 just like the rest of us.

As a side note I probably wouldn't do the things MP is doing, but the girls are adults and so is he. They needed a place to stay and he provided one. If he hadn't they would more than likely be turning tricks on the street while being hassled by an army of pimps and drug dealers. It's not a great situation, but it is better than working for a pimp on the street while being hooked on heroin or crack.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:42 AM   #30
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Dammit tikkler, you owe me a dr pepper.....I just spilled mine.

I agree that mp's story is extreme even in these circles.....but, take a breath....it is just a story....who knows where the truth lies.

One might start thincking that in truth, the part that really gets to some around here is the knowledge that this is cheap, young, tight pussy....out of the reach of the hooker helpers who get them to get their pricing in line with the expensive, old, loose pussy.

See what can happen when we judge to our hearts desire.....I'm just saying.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women