Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2018, 08:28 AM   #121
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Damn. I'm in a hotel and just wrote a lengthy response and the internet went down.

Other than the "blue wave" question you neglected to answer my questions. Do you think Republicans will gain or lose seats in the House in November? Economics? I pointed out that the latest economic news is negative. "Hysterical rhetoric from the left?" Yes there are crazies on both sides of the aisle. But most of the resentment against Trump is based on facts. Very little accomplishments and ridiculous lies day after day coming from our leader. And continued disrespect shown towards anyone who has the audacity to disagree with him. So Speedracer, I don't see a red wave either. I think it's going to stay about the same but we'll know more as it gets closer to the midterms.

Trump talks big about helping veterans but in almost 18 months in office little has been done. Either regarding veterans or anything else. But the question is how has Trump improved YOUR life as YOU go through your day?
You know, you always go back to - he's been in office x amount of time and little has been done. And my response is - he's working on it.
In the V.A. system 18 months is nothing - our vets have been waiting for years. And he has helped my life by helping our veterans. It's an issue that is near and dear to my heart.

Trump's approval ratings have yet to hit a consensus 50% since day 1, which is FAR worse than any other POTUS in history. Little way to candy coat that. Yeppers. I would expect that. He changing things up and folks don't like change.

Unfortunately the U.S. does not live in a vacuum. We depend on other countries as we go through our lives. Our trade imbalance points that out. Yes, we can protect our interests but when our interests conflict with those of others, the others will react negatively. Hence, a trade war.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 08:50 AM   #122
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Only a moron would dismiss how ten murdering illegals were charged for their crimes just two days ago. Those ten and one other still on the lam permanently separated mothers from their loved ones. Only a racist would argue that all illegals are brown skinned people from Mexico, BTW.
Are YOU attacking the poster rather than the post? Again?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 09:22 AM   #123
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

You'd do well to note that no individual was called out using a denigrating derivative of a handle as you did. However, if you feel like the shoe fits, feel free to wear it.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:05 PM   #124
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

****SNIK****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Old 06-27-2018, 06:42 AM   #125
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
xxx
AGAIN you failed to answer my very simple question -- what has Trump done that has improved YOUR life? YOU keep parroting yourself with the "progress" made regarding veterans which so far has been all talk and little action. What else you got?

You ask for a discussion on politics then sit back and are unwilling to discuss Trump's accomplishments or lack of accomplishments. When I point out what he said he would do as POTUS and what he has done so far, you ignore my comments. When you said it's America First, I pointed out that we depend heavily on working with other countries and keeping strong ties with those countries is very important to this country, no response from you. When I point out promises Trump made during his campaign (a wall at no taxpayer expense, major tax overhaul that would benefit lower income taxpayers, repeal of Obamacare and replacement with something "better" for example) no response from you.

How about discussing the issues rather than keep saying "Trump is wonderful and I will vote for him again in 2020."
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:36 AM   #126
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I did answer your question. Trump makes my life better by helping our veterans. I thought that was pretty simple.

And yes, I said it would take time. Another big win for Trump yesterday - that would have been done when Trump took office but - Hawaii. So here we are. Just wait -there's gonna be more. Patience grasshopper.

Quote:
AGAIN you failed to answer my very simple question -- what has Trump done that has improved YOUR life? YOU keep parroting yourself with the "progress" made regarding veterans which so far has been all talk and little action. What else you got?

You ask for a discussion on politics then sit back and are unwilling to discuss Trump's accomplishments or lack of accomplishments. When I point out what he said he would do as POTUS and what he has done so far, you ignore my comments. When you said it's America First, I pointed out that we depend heavily on working with other countries and keeping strong ties with those countries is very important to this country, no response from you. When I point out promises Trump made during his campaign (a wall at no taxpayer expense, major tax overhaul that would benefit lower income taxpayers, repeal of Obamacare and replacement with something "better" for example) no response from you.

How about discussing the issues rather than keep saying "Trump is wonderful and I will vote for him again in 2020."
Old 06-27-2018, 01:24 PM   #127
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did answer your question. Trump makes my life better by helping our veterans. I thought that was pretty simple.

And yes, I said it would take time. Another big win for Trump yesterday - that would have been done when Trump took office but - Hawaii. So here we are. Just wait -there's gonna be more. Patience grasshopper.
No you did NOT answer my question. If all Trump has to hang his hat on in 2020 is MAYBE helping veterans he has done virtually nothing. Let's forget about you personally. What has Trump done that has helped people in this country significantly? You continue to say you want to discuss political issues then you back away from them.

Trump's first travel ban was unconstitutional and he abandoned it. The one that SCOTUS ruled on has minimal impact on travel -- Venezuela? Libya? Iran? North Korea? Somalia? Syria? Yemen? We have allowed people from those countries into the U.S. for decades, assuming they pass our CURRENT strict vetting, and to the best of my knowledge there has not been one terrorist problem with anyone from those 7 countries.

You can't get away with "Just wait. There's going to be more." forever. What policy changes are you looking forward to. l
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 01:31 PM   #128
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Another big win for Trump yesterday
And today:
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 02:49 PM   #129
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Speedracer,
What do you mean I can't get away with "Just wait?" Have you seen the news???
Ok for me, Trump doing - in your words"virtually nothing" for our vet's is far better than what Obama ever did for our vets. And the reason I gave for "what has the President done to improve my life" - is my family had to wait 5 years for a V.A. decision. That's ridiculous for ANYONE to have to wait that long. The V.A.s attitude was basically---that they would rather drag the process on and on and on -- hoping the plaintiff would die - rather then to actually try and solve a problem of their own making. Trump is changing that shit and just knowing that another family doesn't have to go thru the same frustrations and heartbreak that we did brings me a lot of happiness.
About the rest of the country - well, I think yesterday's and today's news speaks for itself.

Quote:
No you did NOT answer my question. If all Trump has to hang his hat on in 2020 is MAYBE helping veterans he has done virtually nothing. Let's forget about you personally. What has Trump done that has helped people in this country significantly? You continue to say you want to discuss political issues then you back away from them.

Trump's first travel ban was unconstitutional and he abandoned it. The one that SCOTUS ruled on has minimal impact on travel -- Venezuela? Libya? Iran? North Korea? Somalia? Syria? Yemen? We have allowed people from those countries into the U.S. for decades, assuming they pass our CURRENT strict vetting, and to the best of my knowledge there has not been one terrorist problem with anyone from those 7 countries.

You can't get away with "Just wait. There's going to be more." forever. What policy changes are you looking forward to. l
Old 06-27-2018, 03:16 PM   #130
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And guess who's next!
Old 06-27-2018, 07:13 PM   #131
Pattayaguy
Registered Member

Im sorry, but I am a veteran of the US Army, and I can tell you Trump has done nothing for us! I don't know where you are getting your information but there are still vets dying on waiting lists. Stop by the VA hospital sometime and see what is going on!
Pattayaguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:15 PM   #132
Pattayaguy
Registered Member

Some keep talking about winning, but N Korea just sent a Big F U to Trump, he lost that one.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:59 PM   #133
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Did you have a problem finding the ignore button?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattayaguy View Post
As you can see there are not many post here yet! Just reading through some of the crap you have posted I will ignore you from here on out. I wont throw insults at somebody's grandma, and yes I am interested in ladies just not you! Are you a mod or something who the hell are you to question my motives?
Old 06-27-2018, 08:01 PM   #134
Pattayaguy
Registered Member

Did you? I see you can't have a civil conversation without being insulting, you made a topic in a public forum, I responded, oh well
Old 06-27-2018, 08:14 PM   #135
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Where did we not have a civil conversation? Guess he didn't wanna answer. Oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattayaguy View Post
Did you? I see you can't have a civil conversation without being insulting, you made a topic in a public forum, I responded, oh well

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women