Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160512
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2019, 01:16 PM   #1
drive10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Joyloves no call no show

Contacted her early last week when she had no reviews. She said that she was friends with well known provider in Little Rock. I contacted well known provider in Little Rock and she said joyloves was a legit provider. She told me her fee and I said ok and we set today at 1pm. Got message from her yesterday evening all seems set. But today I haven’t heard from her today at all. This is what all you lady’s complaining about .seems like a lot time wasters on female side as well. Well known popular provider said she legit.
drive10 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 04:19 PM   #2
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Thanks for the intel! Much appreciated.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 04:51 PM   #3
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It's about 50/50 chance in Arkansas of success. When it's good it great but when it's bad it sux. But it's like that wherever you are. Sure makes me wonder about this one.
Nicky Wayne is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 06:36 PM   #4
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Thanks for mentioning, sounds like time management needs a brush up.
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:09 PM   #5
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Oh well, I'll not hold it against her.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:08 PM   #6
JoyLoves
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 488453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I became very sick last night, I still don’t feel well and I didn’t know we had confirmed anything, we never set a place, only a time. I’m very new and learning as I go, I don’t think it’s fair to say I’m not legit. I’m very legit, I got very sick and didn’t check my messages until tonight. Thank you to the guys who are being patient with me being the new girl. I can only get better Muah xxooxxoo
JoyLoves is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 12:22 AM   #7
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Thanks for the info. It only take a few seconds to say hey I can’t make it via text instead of wasting everyone’s time. But I’m sure she thinks there wasn’t a real date scheduled but if the shoe was on the other foot, this would be posted in the powder room that you’re a time waster. Some guys are ok with your time wasted but not their own. Thanks again op.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 03:59 AM   #8
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyLoves View Post
I became very sick last night, I still don’t feel well and I didn’t know we had confirmed anything, we never set a place, only a time. I’m very new and learning as I go, I don’t think it’s fair to say I’m not legit. I’m very legit, I got very sick and didn’t check my messages until tonight. Thank you to the guys who are being patient with me being the new girl. I can only get better Muah xxooxxoo
I can't speak for other guys, but as for me: too much communication is better than too little.

If you and I had agreed on a time, I'd want to know if you were too sick to see me at that time, even if we hadn't agreed on a place yet. If we've set a time, I'm going to start preparing to see you (clearing my schedule for that day/time, etc.), and if you suddenly go silent you're going to inconvenience me. Unless you have a damn good excuse for radio silence (not just sick but laying comatose in the ER, say), going silent on me isn't going to make a good first impression.

And you know what they say: you never get a second chance to make a good first impression.

Ok... hopefully you learned a good lesson here. Good luck in the future.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 08:00 AM   #9
drive10
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
Thanks for the info. It only take a few seconds to say hey I can’t make it via text instead of wasting everyone’s time. But I’m sure she thinks there wasn’t a real date scheduled but if the shoe was on the other foot, this would be posted in the powder room that you’re a time waster. Some guys are ok with your time wasted but not their own. Thanks again op.
That’s exactly right make call , email, say I can’t meet today and all’s good. I am hereing from others in pms this is not first time this has happened. Probably won’t last long.
Old 03-30-2019, 04:03 PM   #10
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

It is very frustrating for a NCNS. I had someone I have seen many times do it to me a few times. I guess she felt I was going to let her get away with it as I let the first one slide due to our length of seeing each other. I didn't. I haven't seen her since it happened. I got the "im sorry it wont happen again". but in this case I traveled to meet and secured a hotel room on me. I don't like to waste money on nothing.

That said: If you schedule a time and agree to a time with someone then hold up the agreement or give notice that you got sick, etc... certainly you know before 2-3 hrs from your appointment time if you are sick. Understandably real life happens to us all. Just be considerate to others as they make plans to spend time with you. Unless you get in an accident where you cannot call/text there really isn't any excuse for not doing so.

A text message takes maybe 30 seconds to type out.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 04:48 PM   #11
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
It is very frustrating for a NCNS. I had someone I have seen many times do it to me a few times. I guess she felt I was going to let her get away with it as I let the first one slide due to our length of seeing each other. I didn't. I haven't seen her since it happened. I got the "im sorry it wont happen again". but in this case I traveled to meet and secured a hotel room on me. I don't like to waste money on nothing.

That said: If you schedule a time and agree to a time with someone then hold up the agreement or give notice that you got sick, etc... certainly you know before 2-3 hrs from your appointment time if you are sick. Understandably real life happens to us all. Just be considerate to others as they make plans to spend time with you. Unless you get in an accident where you cannot call/text there really isn't any excuse for not doing so.

A text message takes maybe 30 seconds to type out.
+1
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:35 PM   #12
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Sorry it happened to you drive. At least she responded back to you in public, that says a lot to me. I would give her another opportunity to see her. This week I had planned on 3 encounters, 1 NCNS, 1 sickness and 1 ATF encounter. Luckily 2 UTR college students came thru. Winner winner chicken dinner. I can't stress enough always have options. You really can't blame the established provider saying she is legit. Good luck and happy hunting. Stuff happens would be nice if everyone would do the right thing but you know better than that.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:53 PM   #13
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

In Arkansas your backups could be limited but if you're in Dallas the sky is the limit. Just the truth of the matter.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:33 PM   #14
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

But from what I see I'm going to take my chances the next time I'm in that part of the state.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:46 PM   #15
drive10
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Wayne View Post
But from what I see I'm going to take my chances the next time I'm in that part of the state.
Try, but I have had 3 pm’s from other guys having same issue with joyloves ncns. Only here 2 weeks and a bunch of ncns. Try but mite need backup plan.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women