Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2011, 08:51 PM   #61
Kimchi
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post

(Kimchi has no idea that i know him from ASPD days) lets not tell him.
Copierguy0 - the new man of mystery.

I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage.

If you know me from ASPD, you must know that I spend 90% of my time in the AMP forum, which means..........

How could you not know about the AMP forums, here and ASPD?

I'm just sayin'....

K.
Kimchi is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #62
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
Copierguy0 - the new man of mystery.

I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage.

If you know me from ASPD, you must know that I spend 90% of my time in the AMP forum, which means..........

How could you not know about the AMP forums, here and ASPD?

I'm just sayin'....

K.
Kimchi, I always knew about them just was never a big fan of AMP'S and never went to one for several reasons. I can't imagine me 200lbs on a table. lol and then she gets up there too, lets say she's 120lbs, that 320lbs on a TABLE. now we need to get in many different positions and i am not all that flexable at my age of 50+ but i am a GFE lover so, you see my point? I am curious though and still might go after reading that review of Coco, steaming hot. I guess to answer your question sir, i spent most of my time in the INDY, mens forum, co-ed, welcome sections and CHAT so i never thought about just checking the spa sections out, or even other sections out. i did go into the sandbox a few times, lol

Kimchi, if you get a chance, Eccie has saved alot of old files from ASPD days in the capsule, i used the exact same handle Copierguy0 but you will find some of my old posts on Eraps......... i think TOB the other board, Home2 and invision are gone.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:45 AM   #63
temple_tiger
Registered Member

Copierguy brings up a good point. I've never visited an AMP, but have always wanted to and will after reading this; but I'm a big muscular guy, like 320. Is this going to present a problem?
temple_tiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:34 AM   #64
Kimchi
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by temple_tiger View Post
Copierguy brings up a good point. I've never visited an AMP, but have always wanted to and will after reading this; but I'm a big muscular guy, like 320. Is this going to present a problem?
If it doesn't present a problem in your current hobby activities, it won't create a problem in AMPLand.

Like every other provider in the hobby, some girls would probably be intimidated by your size, and others would view it as a challenge. Going to an AMP is fundamentally no different than seeing an indy.

K.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #65
titlover1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

A few almost newbie questions,
1) Once you pay for the time, plus the tip, is it msog for the time allotted?
2)Are there any korean establishments in the HEB area?
titlover1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #66
Jackster21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstream View Post

1. MSOG will vary, depending on the girl. Read the reviews and look in the "activities section". Sometimes you'll see MSOG listed there. You just have to read the reviews until you find what you're looking for.

2. I'm not sure. Most of reviews that I've read say they're not Korean.

The better amps are located in Dallas IMO. Based on the reviews that I've read, you'll get better service in the well reviewed Dallas amps. It's well worth the drive.
Jackster21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:59 AM   #67
Dallasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstream View Post
1. Not sure what you meant by "plus the tip", but be sure to know what to pay before you go.

30min = 40 house fee + 100 tip for girl = 140 total
1hr = 60 house fee + 140 tip for girl = 200 total

Don't vary from these amounts, period, as doing so will change the price structure of the AMPs.

Don't discuss activities or money with the girls: they know why you're there. Pricing is all inclusive, with activities like MSOG, full GFE, LFK, DFK, etc. all on the menu. Read the reviews until you find a girl that interests you. The reviews list the activities provided by a girl, and MSOG is sometimes listed. In particular, MSOG depends on the girl as well as YMMV factors.

2. Don't believe there are any Korean establishments in HEB. The suburban spas in HEB, Plano, and other 'burbs aren't considered true AMPs like the ones in Dallas (Jade, 7th Heaven, Cleo's, Blue Angel, Smile, N Silver, Jasmine, and others, all located in the part of town sometimes referred to as Ampville). The suburban spas are mostly rub and tug places, the girls mainly Chinese, and services usually limited to less than FS. The Korean girls and activities you seek are found in the true Dallas AMPs.
Dallasguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:06 AM   #68
theLewisvilleSlugger
Registered Member

i just read through all of this, though i have some reading to go, very helpful. and as for favorites or recommendations i refer to where? or just look up the girls and read up on that?
theLewisvilleSlugger is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:45 AM   #69
Kimchi
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad1 View Post
i just read through all of this, though i have some reading to go, very helpful. and as for favorites or recommendations i refer to where? or just look up the girls and read up on that?
Good start on educating yourself in the ways of the hobby, especially the AMPs.

Best thing you can do now is to read reviews and learn more about the girls you may be interested in.

You should also consider paying for Premium Access, at least for a short period of time if you don't want to pay for a year. You won't be able to see the "Rest of The Story" unless you have Premium Access. If you don't pay for it, you can get it by writing a review. I believe each review is worth 90 days of Premium Access. Click on the "Premium Access" tab at the top of any page and you can get more info on how to obtain PA.

Here's another link you can look at to shed some light on the acronyms/words/phrases you'll see referred to in reviews and other posts.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=abbreviations

Good luck and keep reading.

K.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #70
sfdavesf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

MSOG is the thing that keeps me from frequenting AMPs more often. With independents, I can make an agreement for MSOG before the date. At an AMP, MSOG is rarely an option. I'm sure MSOG can be had after several regular visits to the same girl, but I like variety so I like seeing the new hottie on the block.
sfdavesf is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:37 PM   #71
Tx Noob
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
Here's another link you can look at to shed some light on the acronyms/words/phrases you'll see referred to in reviews and other posts.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=abbreviations

Good luck and keep reading.

K.
Thanks for posting that, Kimchi. I've been looking for that list everywhere!!
Tx Noob is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #72
Kimchi
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNOOB View Post
Thanks for posting that, Kimchi. I've been looking for that list everywhere!!
No prob.

This list is not all inclusive although it is very good. There are many more out there. Just Google "sex acronyms" or "sex abbreviations" and you'll get a shit load of choices.

K.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #73
Flash_65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Or type "Urban Dictionary" in your search engine.....all definitions are there.
Flash_65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #74
chipotle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfdavesf View Post
MSOG is the thing that keeps me from frequenting AMPs more often. With independents, I can make an agreement for MSOG before the date. At an AMP, MSOG is rarely an option. I'm sure MSOG can be had after several regular visits to the same girl, but I like variety so I like seeing the new hottie on the block.
I get MSOG, but that's only because I've seen quite a few girls quite often.
chipotle is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:12 AM   #75
topchef
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I'm kind of ridiculously-endowed. My first visit was to Smile, and it was kind of hard to have a good time due to body incompatibility issues. Are there any amp providers that enjoy us larger folk?
topchef is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women