Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47527
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2021, 04:38 PM   #31
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Spreading more lies - how pathetic of you.
That was not my link and you damn well know it yet you lie again. That is all you do
Scroll down and you will find it.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 04:53 PM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Scroll down and you will find it.
Once again - you are spreading more lies - how pathetic of you.

And this post proves it. That was not my link and you damn well know it yet you lie again. That is all you do
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 04:58 PM   #33
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Not as far as I'm concerned
.... We can surely continue the barney
- and of course the insults to each-other that
have PRECIOUS LITTLE to do with the thread

-- OR --

We can ALL allow others to give their OPINION
on the Rittenhouse trial.

... We can ALL hold hands and dance about the room
while singing "Koom-bi-ya"...

... HOWEVER - it might be better to let everybody
share their OPINIONS.

... just sayin'

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 06:40 PM   #34
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Once again - you are spreading more lies - how pathetic of you.

And this post proves it. That was not my link and you damn well know it yet you lie again. That is all you do
JUST IN: Port Industry Says Biden Vaccine Mandate Could Worsen Supply-Chain Crisis - Bloomberg

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/...131526664?s=20

______________________________ ______________________________ ___________________________

Berry scroll down and you will find LeBron James post.
Old 11-11-2021, 07:50 PM   #35
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

IMO, its self defense. At most I would ban the kid from ever owning another gun as punishment, seeing how he wanted to join the police academy.

Besides, one of the dead protesters was a registered pedophile. Kyle did the world a service.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 12:56 AM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
JUST IN: Port Industry Says Biden Vaccine Mandate Could Worsen Supply-Chain Crisis - Bloomberg

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/...131526664?s=20

______________________________ ______________________________ ___________________________

Berry scroll down and you will find LeBron James post.
WTF - do you even know how Twitter works. I posted a link to a tweet about "JUST IN: Port Industry Says Biden Vaccine Mandate Could Worsen Supply-Chain Crisis - Bloomberg"

Just because you scroll down in random responses that who knows who made to the original tweet doesn't mean I shared it. That is a moronic assumption
Old 11-12-2021, 01:04 AM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
IMO, its self defense. At most I would ban the kid from ever owning another gun as punishment, seeing how he wanted to join the police academy.

Besides, one of the dead protesters was a registered pedophile. Kyle did the world a service.
Rioters - not protestors

And all of those who attacked Kyle and were shot had criminal records. Plus the guy who fired the first shot, Ziminski, well there is a reason the prosecution has not put him on the stand. He has a lengthy criminal record
Old 11-12-2021, 04:55 AM   #38
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Kyle is Jewish, all of the guys he shot were Jewish AND had records which in and of itself is wild. The more I think about it for every person who says "Kyle shouldn't have even been there" my response is "the rioters, protestors, and looters shouldn't have been there destroying the city"
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 05:45 AM   #39
steve6381
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

It was definitely self-defense. But his parents are at fault for letting him go there.
steve6381 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 05:57 AM   #40
bypass
Valued Poster

This trial was a scam from the beginning. They shouldn't have allow witnesses that was at the scene testify. They should have had Biden give an executive order not to allow that. Only bring in about four forensic professionals and contradict each other to the point the jury almost falls asleep. Then they also could bring in witnesses that really didn't see much. Like a car blocking there view.

Sued the court to not be able to show any of those video's that would have proved the case. Then all the lawyers should argue back and forth and say rude comments to one another and bring out off the wall things that had nothing to do with the case. When they can't make a decision get rid of the Judge that was running the case the entire time and freshly appoint a temporary Judge that will dismissed the case.

With out witnesses they can't prove anything. How simple is that. I seen that happen in a famous political trial in recent years. Simple! Works every time.

Then Kyle could make a speech saying the trial was a scam from the beginning and he was only protecting himself. That was his right. You never know they might give him his own TV show like they did for Oliver North years ago.
Old 11-12-2021, 08:19 AM   #41
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Blimey! ... What can I say to THAT?

... When you're right - you're right!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 10:02 AM   #42
berryberry
Valued Poster

From noted liberal constitutional lawyer Jonathon Turley

Prosecutors crash and burn in Kyle Rittenhouse case, but polarized America doesn't see it

The trial of Kyle Rittenhouse increasingly seems like a legal version of the parable of the blind men and the elephant. By only touching discrete parts of the animal, the men describe vastly different animals. In coverage of this trial, one would think that there were parallel trials occurring in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

One consensus however is emerging: Things are not going well for the prosecution.

But the reason for this developing failure depends greatly on what media you are watching other than the trial itself. It is either the product of systemic errors or systemic racism.

Rittenhouse is facing six charges that range from first-degree homicide to a misdemeanor of being a minor in possession of a dangerous weapon. At this stage, the prosecution may celebrate even a misdemeanor conviction.

The prosecution stumbled out of the gate in the trial. Gaige Grosskreutz was the third person to be shot by Rittenhouse. Grosskreutz admitted under cross-examination that Rittenhouse did not shoot him when he had his hands up after their confrontation. He admitted that it was only after he pointed his handgun at Rittenhouse and moved toward him that Rittenhouse fired.

Likewise, a prosecution witness, Ryan Balch, testified that one of the other people shot, Joseph Rosenbaum, said that he intended to kill Kyle Rittenhouse. Other witnesses described Rosenbaum as "belligerent" or "hyperaggressive."

Later, the prosecution called Richard McGinniss, a journalist with The Daily Caller who was reporting from Kenosha that night. He was near Rittenhouse when Joseph Rosenbaum was shot. The prosecutor told McGinniss, “I mean you have no idea what Mr. Rosenbaum was ever thinking at any point of his life. You have never been inside his head, you never met him before.”

McGinnis said, “I never exchanged words with him, if that’s what your question is.”

The prosecutor then pressed McGinnis on how he had no idea what Rosenbaum was thinking because it “is complete guesswork, isn’t it?”

That is when McGinnis delivered a haymaker, noting, “Well he said (expletive) you, and then he reached for the weapon.”

The prosecution's own medical expert, Dr. Doug Kelly, appeared to confirm that the forensic evidence of soot injuries on Rosenbaum's hand could be consistent with Rosenbaum trying to grab the barrel of Rittenhouse's rifle when the gun was fired.

It got worse from there, including a glaring constitutional violation by the prosecution when Binger began his cross examination of Rittenhouse by commenting on his decision to remain silent.

The judge correctly tore into the prosecutor. Any first-year law student knows that you cannot comment on the silence of a Mirandized defendant after an arrest under the Fifth Amendment – let alone ignore a court order.

Biased media viewers
Even without the unforced errors by the prosecution, this was always a difficult case. Wisconsin has a strong self-defense standard. After a defendant claims to have acted to repel a threat, the burden is on the prosecution to rebut that claim beyond a reasonable doubt.

Instead, the prosecution prompted its own witnesses to create layers of doubt in the case. In doing so, it seems to have reduced the range of possibilities to somewhere between a hung jury and outright acquittal on the major charges.

The problem is that many people may be unaware that the case is collapsing due to such evidentiary or tactical failures. Any hung jury or acquittal will come as a shock, and the level of outrage is likely to be greater. This case began with violent rioting in Kenosha, and the news coverage is fueling the danger of renewed violence.

It is even worse in that some coverage has dismissed the trial as an exhibition of raw racism. Some have criticized Judge Bruce Schroeder after he enforced long-standing constitutional principles and defended the core constitutional right of the defendant against self-incrimination.

. . .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...es/6390215001/
Old 11-12-2021, 10:04 AM   #43
berryberry
Valued Poster

Former Fed prosecutor: ’99 out of 100’ prosecutors wouldn’t have brought Rittenhouse to trial

“I would not. I think you’re going to see, you know, 99 out of 100 would not have brought this case. You have too many facts that were consistent with the self-defense that they’ve outlined, and the evidence, and the videos, and in the testimony has been nothing but consistent,” Tolman explained.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11...trial-1161619/
Old 11-12-2021, 10:08 AM   #44
berryberry
Valued Poster

Award Winning Liberal Journalist Glenn Greenwald - Again: look how many people are saying that they feel completely betrayed and misled by a year's worth of media coverage about the Rittenhouse case, now that they're watching the trial.

Maybe this should cause a bit of media self-critique?

One example;

Kyle Rittenhouse, I am sorry I unfairly judged you and thought you were a racist. Full disclosure: Watching parts of the trial were both humbling and horrifying. When this happened months ago, I was a sheep. I watched @cnn and bought they were selling. I truly believed that Kyle was some racist kid that “drove across state lines” to a far away place, armed with an AR to fuk shit up for shits and googled at a “peaceful” BLM protest. I believed that he opened fire and killed innocent BLACK people That were rightfully and peacefully protesting their right for equality. This week, I learned I was lied to about what really happened. A LOT. I am horrified and embarrassed by my ignorance and unwillingness to recognize propaganda. The past several months have opened my eyes to a lot of things and for that I’m grateful. But I will own it. Kyle Rittenhouse, my deepest and sincerest apologies.
Old 11-12-2021, 10:09 AM   #45
berryberry
Valued Poster

Another example quoted by Glenn Greenwald

I am highly educated and reasonably perceptive, and it was only today that I learned the Kyle Rittenhouse victims were white. My progressive bubble made this seem like a very different case than it is.

Let me add a few points-
1. All my friends/family are progressively and I recently woke up to their hyocrisy and msm BS
2. I admit I haven’t paid much attention to the case
3. If you hear someone called a white supremacist enough times, you believe it unless…

you realize you need to question everything you’ve been told, which is what is keeping me very, very busy of late.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women