Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you feel about the recent pattern of thread closure on ECCIE?
I don't mind if they close threads, as long as they provide a decent explanation for it. 22 44.00%
No threads should ever be closed, unless a specific rule has been broken and is cited. 10 20.00%
It kind of seems like micromanagement to me. . .i think moderation should be in moderation! 2 4.00%
I am glad they close threads around here--it shows that they are protecting the whole community. 16 32.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #16
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #17
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That thread should have been, it got off topic only a about a hundred times. And the thread was not civil at all. Maybe you enjoy watching people go back and forth. I don't know... Im just asking.

Do you prefer the shit to roll around on the floor all day or just simply pick it up off the floor. I do think certain mods pick and choose who they moderate and strike heavily . So I just stay out the line of fire and hope for the best.

Just my opinion.

Have a great afternoon.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #18
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
It's a very simple question and you can't answer it.
I am still waiting for you to prove the accusation you made or retract it.

Quote:
Oh and since you got banned, around the date of your last post to that thread, here is the Enonona handle created on 7/29, right after your Anonone ban, and banned on 7/30

http://ww.eccie.net/member.php?u=37846

So yes dude, to answer your question I do know what I am talking about.
Defamation of character isn't something to play footsie with.

Prove it or retract it--last chance.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #19
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
You better watch out Matador! It's not like Anon is the eccie laughingstock and can be trifled with . . . or is it?
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #20
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Read the offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
I'll make you a deal. Hit the RTM button and tell the staff how offended you are. The staff can then contact me or reply here, and not will I only apologize to you but I will do it in its own thread. Dude, there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that. I can assure you I will not feel diminished with such an act so I encourage you to report the post, it isn't a big deal. In fact, it will be good example of following the protocol of the board and obeying the expressed wishes by the staff. So please let's do this together, hit the RTM
Quote:
I am still waiting for you to prove the accusation you made or retract it.

That offer above atands. I encourage you to hit the RTM. Click it more than once just to make sure. Not only will you get your wish, it will give me an opportunity to show I am not a hypocrite. After all, one of my main pressing questions here is why don't you show respect for the expressed wishes by the staff? I would be a total hypocrite if when asked by staff to do something as simple as offering an apology I don't do it. I am even offering your very own separate thread for an apology in the main forum. Forget about last chances, just do it.

For a guy who was tough on the other two threads, you seem a little shy on this one. I am asking a very fundamental question.

If you are not crusading, why not respect the wishes of the staff while they review the other thread? Why the need to throw the Censorship word out there and start not one, but two threads?
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #21
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
especially on a hooker board.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #22
ANONONE
BANNED

Matador, please prove the accusation you made or retract it. . I will give you one more chance to deal with this.

If ECCIE management feels it is okay for you to use their site as a vehicle for defamation of character, that is their business.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:46 PM   #23
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

ban deerhunter.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #24
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Matador, please prove the accusation you made or retract it. . I will give you one more chance to deal with this.

If ECCIE management feels it is okay for you to use their site as a vehicle for defamation of character, that is their business.
Guy, you can continue to post the same deflection sentences as long as you want to, you already know the solution.

Now, answer the question. Why the fear? You and I both are hiding behind a handle "on a hooker board." , to partially quote Ansley. What is the problem?

If you are not crusading, why not respect the wishes of the staff while they review the other thread? Why the need to throw the Censorship word out there and start not one, but two threads?
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #25
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Quote:
But, later,

Quote:
Matador, you'd better hurry up and apoligize! He's serious now! I fear for your safety!
Old 11-19-2010, 03:01 PM   #26
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
One of my personal favorites Mokoa! The OP is living proof.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:07 PM   #27
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

click it and get it over with already.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #28
ANONONE
BANNED

Matador, you have accused me of wire fraud and internet theft of services. Please back up your accusation or retract it.

Board ownership, please investigate the handle ENONONA. Feel free to resolve this now with Matador, since he accused me of illegally hacking this site and creating that handle and engaging in wire fraud. If he does not retract his statement and you wish to handle this on your own, I will give you until Tuesday to make disclosure and clarifications before pursuing civil action.

After that, be prepared to surrender the account registration information for both that fraudulent handle as well as Matador's registration information so I can pursue civil action against him for the defamation of character.

If he doesn't want to fix this now, on his own accord, it will get fixed for him later in court. During discovery, I will instruct my attorney to subpoena as much of your records as needed to get this resolved.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #29
shywantsome
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Wow, do they sell tickets to this dreamworld of entitlement you think you live in?
shywantsome is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #30
Shackleton
Account Disabled

You're gonna sue ECCIE because Matador said you registered a sock puppet? LMAO! Where is Shyster John to comment when you need him? I can't decide if you're brilliantly funny for spoofing such a fantastically crackpot character or if you're real.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women