Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #1
Bushaholic
Ambassador

Encounters: 50
Default Provider Turn-Offs

Throughout my years of hobbying I've run-into some things during sessions with providers that have killed-the-mood for me, I guess I'll call them "Provider Turn-Offs". For some reason, I was thinking about some of these this morning and thought I'd list them.

1. bad Smells (her breath, body, underarms, hair, feet, coochie)

2. her cell phone ringing, or constantly ringing and she won't turn it off after it's known she left it on, or her taking a non-emergency call anytime during our appt

3. gets up to go do something in the bathroom during any activity or asking if she can have a quick cigarette break (yes both have happened)

4. seeing me during her time of month, and not telling me and booking me, and letting me discover that on my own. yes, i've seen a string hanging-out before from a well-known provider and won't say who.

5. any evidence around that another man has been there, makes me feel icky

6. visible trash can in a corner full of wipes and condom wrappers

7. her laughing about anything during sex

8. her expecting me to go-down on her after fucking but she won't do the same

9. mis-matched panty and bra colors (a personal pet peeve that turns me off)

10. pets lingering around in the bedroom while we're getting busy. can't cats keep themselves busy somewhere else?

11. animals whinning, crying, barking while we're trying to get busy

12. passionless, robotic, i'm not into this, sex with a provider

13. providers that insist the lights must be turned out and the room almost pitch black. what does she not want me to see, and if it's that bad, then my mind is thinking about that and not what we should be doing. ends-up killing the mood for me. fyi - i'm a lights fully on kind of guy. the more i see, the more i get turned-on

14. providers that say "so what you wanna do", can't we discover that together without me giving directions. i compare this to someone asking what you want for x-mas. i'd rather it be a surprise. hint, if a girl beomes a little proactive, gets me worked-up and into her, then i'm up for anything.

15. providers that lack imagination, lay there like a dead fish, and don't take charge a little bit (related to above). i prefer an appt in which it's 50-50 with regards to us both taking turns initiating activities. less is ok, but don't just lay there waiting for me to bark-out orders.

16. providers that immediately ask that we both strip down. come on, can't we rub on each other first, get each other hot, enjoy undressing each other, and make it a GFE type of thing.

17. providers that don't maintain eye contact. those that look at the wall, ceiling, or keep their eyes closed too much, really turn me off.

18. providers that start immediately getting dressed after I nut, especially if we've still got time on the clock!

19. her taking calls or checking voice mail, before I've left, or immediately after i nut, and my time still isn't up!

20. not asking if I'm allergic to cats, and her incall being at her home, full of cats everywhere, and cat hair all over her bed where my face is going to be close to it!

21. her being sick, or getting over a cold, constantly coughing, sneezing, or runny nose, and I'm suppose to get GFE and do LK/DFK with that?

22. meeting me at the door in just a towel or bathrobe. maybe its a personal thing, but i'd rather it be lingerie or street clothes with lingerie underneath.

23. her bed being unmade and giving the feeling that "she just f**ked someone in it 5 min before I got here". yes, I know she probably did, but I don't want to be thinking about it.

24. several visible "donation envelopes" laying around and/or in the trash. again, do i really want to think about how many guys she's seen that day?

25. visible gifts on display that other guys brought her that day (i.e. a vase full of roses, liquor bottle with a bow on it, etc)

26. dirty feet, especially if the bottoms of the feet are black

27. tissue fuzz balls left on her coochie from her cleaning it, and even worse, my only way to discover them was on my tongue, because she insisted the room be dimmed or dark.

28. her going to pee before we get started, and you hear the flush, but you don't hear any sink water afterwards to wash her hands, and she's out the door 2 seconds after the flush. my first thought is "damn, if she didn't wash her hands, did she even clean the pee from her coochie, and if she doesn't clean-up good after peeing, does she clean-up at all inbetween customers"?

29. provider with hickey marks on her neck. i don't wanna be kissing on a girl, while marks from where another dude "staked his claim" are starring at me.

All of these have happened during appts and many are why I won't go back to certain providers. Are there any others some of you guy have encountered?
Bushaholic is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #2
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Personnally, when asked or told what is off limits and they talk about things in detail that I'm not into like golden showers and scat games, I won't be going back.

Saying I just got out of jail from a BP bust might not be the best thing to tell a hobbiest.

Providing an incall at a location that is just plain scary and gives me the feeling that I should be carrying when in the area.

Having out of date pictures or incorrect descriptions is reason enough to be drop from my list.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:01 AM   #3
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Damn that's a long list.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #4
Bushaholic
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
Personnally, when asked or told what is off limits...
I forgot about that one, it's happened to me several times and certainly kills the mood for me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
Damn that's a long list.
Lol, yeah my expectations are kind of high, and i've known that for years, which is a major reason why i like being single.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #5
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW! It blows me away to read these lists! How do those girls stay in business? Wow!

Sorry you've had bad experiences...
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:27 AM   #6
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Any talk of drugs (even mj) and I won't be back.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:41 AM   #7
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

No offense to SP, but I'd rather not talk with a provider who's a size queen and would even bring up another hobbiests size while I'm in the room. I'm comfy with what I got, but it's a little daunting when a subtle comparison is made.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #8
bigtom62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I have encountered ALL of Bushaholic's comments except 9,24, 25 and 29.
Not necessarily turnoffs for me, but certainly should not come up.
Number 7, if I said something funny I hope she does laugh.
bigtom62
bigtom62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #9
Bushaholic
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
...Sorry you've had bad experiences...
Thanks, sadly I rarely see providers much anymore, cuz 1-out-of-about-every-2 times I've seen one, some issue or multiple issues, on that list come up. I've found that if I bang strippers in SC's instead, a lot of those issues don't happen, lol. Having said that, I'm fully aware there are pluses and minuses to whichever way a guy wants to hobby. But part of why I even thought about those things today is because I'm kind of leaning towards getting into seeing providers again soon, so I can experience more GFE, taking-our-time, kind of experiences. I guess I was kind of weighing out the pros and cons of each in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossroads View Post
Any talk of drugs (even mj) and I won't be back.
Agreed, or even the lingering smell of it is a buzz kill for me.

Quote:
No offense to SP, but I'd rather not talk with a provider who's a size queen and would even bring up another hobbiests size while I'm in the room. I'm comfy with what I got, but it's a little daunting when a subtle comparison is made.
yep, i've encountered that one too and it kills the mood for me. i don't want to be thinking that she's an expert in comparing men's d**ks, cuz it makes me wonder how many she's seen (i dont wanna be thinking that), and if she's seen tons of them (another icky thought for me), and then i start wondering what she thinks of mine, or if she's being truthful about mine. best not to even go there imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtom62 View Post
I have encountered ALL of Bushaholic's comments except 9,24, 25 and 29. Not necessarily turnoffs for me, but certainly should not come up. Number 7, if I said something funny I hope she does laugh. bigtom62
wow, so it's not just me that's run into a lot of the things on that list!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 AM   #10
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Quote:

Doesn't bother me either way, I've been told xxx is as you or damn xxx could use some of your dick.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
Guest020610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Damn, Bushaolic, you've had a hard hoe to row (I mean, a hard row to hoe), man!

A thing that stopped me once may surprise some, but the gal was just too damn young looking (it was a print only ad). It was like a curtain dropped on my feelings of anticipation. I just walked away.

Otherwise, I did manage to muddle through once with a gal who smelled like a brewery and who kept asking, "When you gonna stick it in?", and it was already "in"!
Guest020610 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #12
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

I think laughing during sex (if it is at the right time) can be GREAT!

"HA! HA! (pointing finger) your cock doesn't hold a candle to SP".....not good

"Ha! Ha Tony Romo is a great quarterback......good

Spikebaby is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #13
Bushaholic
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by injectorman View Post
Damn, Bushaolic, you've had a hard hoe to row (I mean, a hard row to hoe), man!
Lol, I think maybe its cuz I've done way too much hobbying for too many years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikebaby View Post
I think laughing during sex (if it is at the right time) can be GREAT!
Agreed, "the right time" is key, but out of the blue without any reason during a BJ, DATY, or while hittin it from behind in K9, might imho effect a guys concentration.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:48 PM   #14
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
Doesn't bother me either way, I've been told xxx is as you or damn xxx could use some of your dick.
I've had several providers tell me various versions of this joke:

A man went to the doctor and said, "Doctor, I've got a problem, but if you're going to treat it, first you've got to promise not to laugh."

"Of course I won't laugh," the doctor said. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," the man said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest penis the doctor has ever seen. Unable to control himself, the doctor fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen."
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:22 AM   #15
Illikan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

theres really nothing on my list that is not posted already.

and theres alot of other stuff i never really think about that i now will have to consider haha
Illikan is offline   Quote