Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2016, 06:26 PM   #1
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ** Please read, medical alert***

Lol bet I know what you guys first thought was lol please..... I'm better then that boys, no STDs here!!!

On a serious note, I do have a medical issue that I want to tell you guys about because of recent events that have happen.
2 days ago while in a session with a client that I've seen since I came here I had a seizure during it. I'm not gonna name him because he said he wasn't gonna say anything on the board, I don't know too protect me or something he didn't want people to know but if he chooses to comment that's on him.

I don't have epilepsy!!! But I do have a disease ( can't catch it, if you pm me I will tell you what it is) that attacks my body's organs and can flare up some times and depending where it hits me that body part had some issues. When I was Lil they found it and every since I got so sick then I've had seizures.
I haven't had them in years, years until like 3 months ago I had one, got on new meds which is why I had a driver (which was my brother) with me when I traveled in January.
Well a couple days ago I had another one and it terrified my client to where he was crying and was gonna call the ambulance and police. Lucky I came to pretty far and told him not to and just give me a min.

Please trust me I don't want to deter you from seeing me, that seizure was my fault cause some times I forget to eat with my meds and for some reason that affects it.

I have started a new med now, and my uncle is actually being me some medical oil from Co, since he lives there and he's coming down to visit family in a couple weeks.

I am 95% sure that this will not happen again, AGAIN please don't let this deter you from seeing me, please this is truely my career and I love my job and has actually helped my medical stuff allot cause I've actually made allot of positive changes in my life because I love my job so much and want to be the best provider I can be.

Point of this post is to tell you all that's why some times I get very sick, or Im over tired when I get back from traveling, and in case an incident ever would happen!!!
In the three years I've been doing this never brought it up because I don't need sympathy, and I have to much pride to let it bring me down because and because I'm the shit!!!! Lol (not to big headed Lol)

>>>IF THIS WAS TO EVER HAPPEN, PLEASE DON'T CALL THE POLICE OR ANYONE UNLESS LAST FOR 3-5 MINS. PLEASE DO NOT STICK YOUR FINGERS IN MY MOUTH, WE DON'T NOT REALLY SWALLOW OuR TONGUES BUT COULD BITE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!! LAY ME ON MY SIDE, LUCKY I'LL BE IN BED ANYWAYS LOL JUST DON'T LET ME FALL OF BED!!!

>>>WHAT HAPPENS DURING ONE.
USUALLY I'LL SPACE OUT, IT WILL LOOK LIKE I'M JUST IN THE ZONE!!! USUALLY I KNOW BEFORE ONE COMING AND I CAN LET YOU KNOW OR I WILL LAY MY SELF DOWN, MY MUSCLES WILL GET TENSE ( DON'T MIND ALL MY MUSCLES LOL). SOME TIMES I HAVE SOME CONTROL AND AN AWARE DURING THE SEIZURE AND WON'T SHAKE ALLOT WHICH DOCTORS GIVE ME PROPS FOR BECAUSE NOT MANY CAN DO THAT ( AGAIN I'M TOUGH AND THE SHIT). SOME TIMES I WON'T AND I BASICALLY WILL LOOK LIKE A FISH LOL. NEVER HAD ONE LAST LONGER THEN ABOUT A MIN SO IT'S QUICK. IT USUALLY TAKES MY ABOUT 5-10 MINS TO FEEL NORMALS AGAIN AND I'LL BE A LITTLE TIRED BUT THAT'S IT. I GUESS IT SCARY FOR PEOPLE WHO NEVER SEEN ONE BUT PLEASE TRUST ME IN FINE.

>>> AGAIN IM ON A NEW MED WHICH HAS ALLOT OF SUCCESS AND MY SEIZURES ARE ALWAYS BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I'VE DONE AND I USUALLY REMEMBER TO EAT A LITTLE SOMETHING BUT I WAS RUNNING ALLOT THAT DAY WITH MY MOM, A FEAST (NATIVE STUFF) AND JUST BOUGHT TANNING AND GYM MEMBER SHIP so I FORGOT.

Again I didn't have to put this out here but it's never happened before while with a client and cause it
Did and I saw how scared he was IT really made me feel bad and just wanted to let other people know. AGAIN do not call the fucking police lol, I don't like the fucktards for one, there's nothing they can do two, and I don't want nobody getting in trouble or them being nosey with me Lol

I'm just as every other girl, please please don't take this as not to see me, it would not only break my heart to quite, it would liturally fuck up my and family's lives as I not only pay my bills and all with this but I pay allot of my parents bills to help them...

Ok, questions comments???
Please don't say any sorry, or any feel sorry for you comments, they not needed or wanted!!!
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:44 PM   #2
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This disease is also why I live life to the fullest with this job, I get to meet so many people and have such fun times, it keeps my depression at bay, I get out more so I don't just sit at home and waste away. Also has helped me help others in the community. I want to meet as many people as I can, I want to do as much as I can and experience it all, I want to be remembered if good forbid later in years I pass away, I'm telling my grandkids with a smile on my face " your grandma was the shit, I had guys ask over the world that wanted me and I was the nastiest best broad out there, and I got to experience life, the real view of life ". I'm a big believer that this should be legal, we've been doing this since the beginning of time and maybe if more women saw it like I do not women would have better self-esteem and would know they can depend on there selves and shouldn't be ashamed.

I walk every where with my head up cause of you guys, and lady's Lol have blown my ego and head way to up, sometimes I have to remember I'm not Queen shit lol
Old 04-12-2016, 06:52 PM   #3
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh one more thing this post is to help. I can't be the only person that has a medical issue.
This needs to be a topic because it's for everyone providers or hobbiest.

In Austin one time a guy had a heart attack and she just left him there not only didn't tell anyone or help which is the worst she robbed him and left.
Let's admit it allot of gents on here are older diabetes, anything and it should be known what people should do. With sex being a big body stimulator anything could happen. I think I was just talking to a gent about this either here or out in kansas...

NOT SURE IF I SHOULD PUT THIS IN ALL COED CITY'S I GO TO, OR ON MY SHOW CASE OR JUST TELL MY CLIENTS A THEY COME SEE ME, ANY ADVICE ON THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!
Old 04-12-2016, 06:52 PM   #4
Key of G
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Hey Shayla, no worries. Pretty sure all agree that as you take such good care of us, we are happy to be with you and would certainly be sensitive and take care of you. XXOO
Key of G is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 07:05 PM   #5
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well like I said never in 3 years has that happened before but it did now and I can't promise 100% that it wont happen again!!
Not to mention as scared a my big daddy ( that's what I call my client older big ol'biker guy Lol) which might be why it made me feel so bad that I cried cause I felt so bad for him ( 1# of my weaknesses a man crying) but I was so embarrassed, just because I've seen some videos as my brother had taped them to show doctors cause they are so different, I twist weird and under this fluff, I'm actually quite muscular ( always been strong and probably still around from when I used to complete in MMA- and they all come out and veins are bulging.

Plus what if i was holding a fart until the session was over and with me twitching it came out pfffffff....Lol ( FYI I know all providers are chuckling cause we all know we've done it or held our bladder or other things cause you don't want them to hear or smell it when they come in the room lol ). RS... Lol just having fun but it so true,!!!
Old 04-12-2016, 07:09 PM   #6
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Girls or guys can also pm me and talk privately about it that's fine too. Like I said I have no issue taking about it just never brought it up, some clients that I'm closer with know about it. But I didn't want to be treated any differently or ruin my whole life on here but I don't want no issues or anymore people frightened like that.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:29 PM   #7
finman56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Ok i will start

Hi my name is finman and I have an addiction.... To the all ladies, like Shayla and the others I have had the pleasure of meeting in the last year I been in the hobby, who are are in a profession that allows them to take care of our wants, needs, and desires. WhoooHooo that feels good to get off my chest.

Shayla, medical condition or not you are wonderful young lady to spend time with. This good to know I would have thought it was my daty skills leaving you speechless. LOL
finman56 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:47 PM   #8
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shayla that is great of you to put out there. Any guy that doesn't see you because of this is a idiot and passing up a wonderful lady.
You go girl
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:18 PM   #9
lakerslover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I would like some of that medical oil too from Colorado!!
lakerslover is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 03:50 PM   #10
simple55guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Shayla, thanks for sharing and you're right... it's surprising medical issues don't come up more often. Let's give the gent involved a nod of respect for treating shayla like a human being, showing care and compassion rather than bolting out the door.
simple55guy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 11:33 PM   #11
A1AsianLovin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 313443
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerslover View Post
I would like some of that medical oil too from Colorado!!
I Love the Lakers!! Lakers baaabby!!! LA hunnies....and if u Dont knoooow now u knoooowww

I hate to hear that you have a medical condition like this,,,, maaannn your strong as fuck to have to go through that,,, stay up and im happy your okay ,,,, thanks for that info, you'll never know who would of needed that info , in which can save a life #realtalk ,,, shiiiitttt,,, sometimes I think wtf am I gonna do if , if a client had a heart attach at the end of a session -u know cuz they sometimes breathe all hard,(heyyy , they are the ones who say it jokingly) LOL,
But anyways ,,, eat healthy girl if not for yourself , for your Family as you say #yes, I'm sorry to hear this, hurts to hear it coming from a cool ass person ... Plus, I hate medical conditions #hurts me to have to see people go through it,,,,,probably the reason why I'm one of the only asians not in the medical field ,,,,
Take care girly...take it easy too
A1AsianLovin is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 06:36 PM   #12
Mr Peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Shayla, I just saw this old thread and it got me wondering what might increase the chance of you having a seizure. A client could have some fun with this. While you are unconscious I could dress you in a red-butt monkey costume and put you in the monkey cage of the nearby zoo. The possibilities are endless.
Take care.
Mr Peabody is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 10:24 AM   #13
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I miss you austinnites lol you can dress me any time sweetie
I haven't had one since I got on new meds. But if I wouldn't eat while on my other med and then maybe the adrenaline of the time is probably what did it. '

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women