Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2016, 08:55 AM   #31
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone explain to me why people are dropping like flies around the Clinton's. I believe the body count is way over fifty something right now? Cant say it's the clap. Seth Rich is the latest victim. He was only twenty seven years old.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 09:04 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Someone explain to me why people are dropping like flies around the Clinton's. I believe the body count is way over fifty something right now? Cant say it's the clap. Seth Rich is the latest victim. He was only twenty seven years old.
Same reason emails disappear from her computer.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 09:26 AM   #33
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
College educated -----------Stupid liberals.

Redneck high school dropouts------ Brilliant Trump supporters.
It is what it is, dude.

It's more a matter of indoctrination and where it comes from.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 09:51 AM   #34
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's a racial slur, anyway.

I guess the "line in the sand" in this forum ... involves only one "race."
I think people have their own definition of race and racism. Liberals especially like to move the goal post around to accommodate themselves. For instance when Obama was running in 2008 and 2012 if you didn't support him you were racist. Now in this election if you support Trump you're racist, hateful, uneducated and a redneck because that's what liberals regard Trump as.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 09:53 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
It is what it is, dude.

Please remember ... the Stupid Liberals ... want it "FREE"!

HillaryNoMore and Sanderously want it to be "FREE" also.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:59 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think people have their own definition of race and racism. Jim
I recognize that FACT.

At the same time if a "standard" is to be enforced it should be consistent irrespective of what "race" is involved. That's an objection I have to the slogan ... "Black Lives Matter"!

It's discrimination based on race.
Old 08-14-2016, 10:00 AM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
It is what it is, dude.

Where do college educated conservatives get their education? Trump U ? Or are you telling me there are none?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 10:05 AM   #38
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I believe a new poll will show Lubed MyAss as Dipshit Of The Year.
That's sure gonna break EKIM's tiny heart ! He's been " campaigning hard for it all year long !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 10:08 AM   #39
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
College educated -----------Stupid liberals.

Redneck high school dropouts------ Brilliant Trump supporters.
KansASS gloryhole operators---------- Lying liberal simians !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 10:22 AM   #40
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I don't think people who support Trump are necessarily hate filled Rednecks. I think they are people who come from all walks of life, from all parts of the country. What they have in common is they are tired of the same old bullshit we've been getting from career politicians.

Jim
Youre right Jim. Trump supporters are not hate filled rednecks, and they are tired of the same old bullshit. What they seek is a new, far more bold brand of bullshit. Dont like that working class couple who rose through the political ranks and yes probably and very likely cut quite a few corners to gain power but overall grew up lower middle class and pick themselves up by their bootstraps to make it? Then support the man who's father loaned him a million dollars (we can all relate) been married three times, donated money to the she-devil's husband, disrespects POWs, filed bankruptcy 3 or 4 times (i lost count) duping working class folks out of millions, manufactures all his Trump atire overseas (Merica 1st right?), wants to build a fucking wall when most terrorists like the 9/11 ones will just come through Canada, wants to fuck his daughter, admires Putin and Sadam Hussein, and just hinted about killing his political opponent and more bullshit than I feel like writing at this time.

Yep, its about time we got a whole new brand of bullshit.
clitlicker7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 10:32 AM   #41
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I recognize that FACT.

At the same time if a "standard" is to be enforced it should be consistent irrespective of what "race" is involved. That's an objection I have to the slogan ... "Black Lives Matter"!

It's discrimination based on race.
Absolutely. This "Black Lives Matter" bullshit should be viewed as racist and be force to be abolished by authorities. Anyone holding up a sign should be arrested for inciting a riot because that is exactly what their intent is. But Government allows because they want to divide and conquer the races.

Jim
Old 08-14-2016, 10:43 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
... interesting poll of Whites with and without college education, shows that white trailer park trash like I B Hankering, LustyLad, and Lexus Lover favor Trump because they are poorly educated ...
... racial slur ....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1799633

"My Sincere Apology" thread post #69:

"Just to let you guys know I seen action in two wars and have hit by shrapnel defending this country that I love - perhaps if you guys would stop being insensitive pricks you would appreciate my service. I am a disabled vet and proud of my military service that some of you seem to make light of and its all coming from the republicans in this forum. Have you guys no honor. Someone here has made fun of my weight and others of my military service - shame."

"My Sincere Apology" thread post #83:

"Secondly, do you have any clue of what "disabled" veteran encompasses? It doesn't mean I am in a wheelchair or missing a leg. I do have slight battles of PTSS and have awful migraines as a result of shrapnel which was removed a few inches from my brain."
Old 08-14-2016, 10:57 AM   #43
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitlicker7 View Post
Youre right Jim. Trump supporters are not hate filled rednecks, and they are tired of the same old bullshit. What they seek is a new, far more bold brand of bullshit. Dont like that working class couple who rose through the political ranks and yes probably and very likely cut quite a few corners to gain power but overall grew up lower middle class and pick themselves up by their bootstraps to make it? Then support the man who's father loaned him a million dollars (we can all relate) been married three times, donated money to the she-devil's husband, disrespects POWs, filed bankruptcy 3 or 4 times (i lost count) duping working class folks out of millions, manufactures all his Trump atire overseas (Merica 1st right?), wants to build a fucking wall when most terrorists like the 9/11 ones will just come through Canada, wants to fuck his daughter, admires Putin and Sadam Hussein, and just hinted about killing his political opponent and more bullshit than I feel like writing at this time.

Yep, its about time we got a whole new brand of bullshit.
Oh yeah, you certainly missed the point. Hope you enjoy the "New World Order" because it's coming much sooner than later. Soon you won't recognize this country.

Jim
Old 08-14-2016, 11:10 AM   #44
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
You guys are full of shit and I am not going to support your lies. Take a look at the states that typically go RED- the majority not all, but vast majority are the poorest states with the least educated people and that's fact pal.

you're right. I did not laugh when watching this. ;-) I actually felt sorry for these people. I'm sure you can spot I B Lying, Mojo, LL, Lusty and a few others.

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 12:08 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
you're right. I did not laugh when watching this. ;-) I actually felt sorry for these people. I'm sure you can spot I B Lying, Mojo, LL, Lusty and a few others.
Did your fearless leaders issue you a pacifier and a safe place you can hide, Sissy Chap?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women