Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2016, 05:17 PM   #31
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

I miss the constant back and forth. I don't think anyone was saying move on, opinions were asked for and opinions were given. And fbsm is my baby daddy, so I am more direct with him. PS child support is due.....
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:06 PM   #32
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne View Post
No way, buddy. I am completely on your side and agree with you. I love the topic. I probably wandered too much in my post. We need more actual discussion and dialogue here.
I agree that we need more discussion and dialogue here, that's why I posted.

Thanks btw!
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:40 PM   #33
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Spice!
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:46 PM   #34
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Spice View Post
I miss the constant back and forth. I don't think anyone was saying move on, opinions were asked for and opinions were given. And fbsm is my baby daddy, so I am more direct with him. PS child support is due.....
I'm a lucky man to be your baby daddy darlin', so you can be as direct as you want, but now you've given up our secret .

P.S. The check is in the mail
Old 05-05-2016, 06:50 PM   #35
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
Well said Spice!
Don't be ganging up on me now Zgirl2. You haven't even met me yet, but once you do...well...just ask Spice
Old 05-05-2016, 07:55 PM   #36
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Don't be ganging up on me now Zgirl2. You haven't even met me yet, but once you do...well...just ask Spice
Nobody is ganging up on u unless you're requesting that of course
But I was just scrolling thru all the comments, it's been quite entertaining and informative. But I do have to admit, Spice has some solid points. She's on point about everything she wrote. #spiceforPRESIDENT!!
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:25 AM   #37
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
Nobody is ganging up on u unless you're requesting that of course
But I was just scrolling thru all the comments, it's been quite entertaining and informative. But I do have to admit, Spice has some solid points. She's on point about everything she wrote. #spiceforPRESIDENT!!
No request for being ganged up on, but thanks for the offer

Spice usually does have some solid points, and she's never short on giving her opinion lol. I have to respectfully disagree that she's on point about "everything" she wrote tho.

When I first posted this, I was hoping providers would join in the discussion regarding the 300/Hr price point. My first thought? Spice will be the first one, I can always count on her lol. I actually hadn't looked at Spice's rates, didn't realize she raised them until she mentioned it. I went and looked and thought, yup...this struck a nerve LOL
Old 05-06-2016, 07:51 AM   #38
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao!!! My rent here is 2500 a month. Me raising my prices here in Denver was just due to where I live. Everything is so expensive here. My hotels rooms, even if they are crappy are 120 a night. So if I only had one appointment in a day at my El paso rate I would walk with 80 bucks. Nope and nope!!

Now when I go to El paso they will go down significantly because of price point average. However. And this is why he loves me, no one should ever be able to tell a woman her rate it too high. It's her body and she is allowed to set the amount for it.

We don't walk into McDonalds and say "you know what just give me half of a mcchicken instead for .50 instead of a dollar. Odd way to put it, but really. I adore fbsm and have met him in real life (not as a client), and we agree to disagree. But he's also not the one who has to take it up the ass ....so boom I win.....
Old 05-06-2016, 08:03 AM   #39
carla_sweets
Sheknowswhatshesdoing

User ID: 96637
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Point well said....
carla_sweets is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:12 AM   #40
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

there's good discussion and then there's just wasted bandwidth. i think this thread is good because it's more of a discussion about what someone likes and what they would hope to see you, but personally, i don't think there's much point in talking about price as a general thing because as i've said before… pussy is just like art; it's worth exactly what someone's willing to pay for it.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:35 AM   #41
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Best saying ever.

I will say this, as a provider, just as with a John gent you get a certain caliber of gent depending on your rates as well. Now please please please do not assume that I am talking about any of you. But a man that pays 60 for a quick visit vs a man that pays 2500 for a night is night and day. A woman raising her rates way up, may also be purely based upon the type of audience she is trying to entice. I have one gent here that I see once a month for an overnight. He goes to sprouts gets every meat and cheese and nuts, he sets out flowers, we eat at fancy restaurants where I have to point to what I want, because lord knows I can't pronounce it. We drink the best wine. Etc you get the point.

There are too many factors into a woman's rates. And too many men that will always say it's not that she's not worth it, rather he's not willing to pay it.
Old 05-06-2016, 10:14 AM   #42
Sexual Sasha
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 181729
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said!! You got it girl
Sexual Sasha is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:25 AM   #43
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Lmao!!! My rent here is 2500 a month. Me raising my prices here in Denver was just due to where I live.

However. And this is why he loves me, no one should ever be able to tell a woman her rate it too high. It's her body and she is allowed to set the amount for it.
When I first saw you're raise in rates, it was obvious that it was due to your location. I'm sure Denver is much more expensive, so I totally see how it's justified.

No, no one should ever tell a woman her rates are too high, but we can talk about it in the ML in private. Wait, ML really isn't private is it? Lol Seriously though, you're absolutely right, it's your body and you're allowed to set the amount.
Old 05-06-2016, 10:28 AM   #44
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
I adore fbsm and have met him in real life (not as a client), and we agree to disagree. But he's also not the one who has to take it up the ass ....so boom I win.....
Ouchies! Umm, yea...I'll give you the win on that one!!
Old 05-06-2016, 10:30 AM   #45
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
There are too many factors into a woman's rates. And too many men that will always say it's not that she's not worth it, rather he's not willing to pay it.
Totally agree. Now that is 100% on point.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women