Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2014, 06:11 AM   #46
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Romney had it right and Obama mocked Romney...................but history will show Obama fucked up on Iraq by not keeping some level of forces in Iraq.
In the 2012 election, Mitt Romney expressed concern about Russia and said that he thought the Obama administration’s precipitous withdrawal from Iraq was a mistake. Obama ridiculed Romney’s “Cold War” mentality and claimed the Iraq skedaddle as one of his greatest foreign policy achievements. Here is what Romney said about Iraq:

and TeamObama's Twitter response:
Wow. Look at what Romney said about the Iraq withdrawal. What a crazy. So out of touch. Glad we dodged that bullet.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:15 AM   #47
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You are really flip flopping on this whirlagay.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:22 AM   #48
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default The FBI “most wanted” the $10 million price on his head,

The top jihadi terrorist, leading ISIS, the radical Islamic army over running Iraq, was in our custody and released by Obama in 2009.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...et-him-go.html
Old 06-13-2014, 07:55 AM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Why send any more material to them? They have abandon some of it already. Like helicopters guns tanks ect.

But don't worry Iran is sending help.
and some of them have taken a stand and died for it. People we trained.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:00 AM   #50
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I haven't flip flopped one inch; but Obama has.........................

How much you want to wager that Obama (and his synchphats) will stop claiming Iraq as a major accomplishment ?????????

While I am at it, I will also offer this wager.....Obama will stop claiming he has decimated Al Qaeda.

Any takers ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are really flip flopping on this whirlagay.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #51
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

When a man loses his nerve....he wants to cut and run.

Then you get what we have here in Iraq.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:57 AM   #52
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Are you talking about Bush cutting and running since he is the one who signed the withdraw agreement

And don't this beat all. Looks like Iran might team up with the US to help out the current Iraq leaders
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:13 AM   #53
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The Reconquista of Iraq and the USA is underway.

Thanks Obama.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:42 AM   #54
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Are you talking about Bush cutting and running since he is the one who signed the withdraw agreement

And don't this beat all. Looks like Iran might team up with the US to help out the current Iraq leaders
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:22 PM   #55
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You are right Bush and Maliki signed a Strategic Framework Agreement and Security Agreement . Remember the shoe throwing incident ?

The agreement provided American troops and Defense Department officials with authorizations and protections to continue supporting Iraq's democracy. The agreement left US military assets in place to secure the peace in Iraq.

That agreement expired at Midnight December 31, 2011. Obama failed to seek or get a Status of Forces Agreement beyond that date. The Maliki government wanted continued US assistance, but Obama walked away.

The rest is history. Obama lost Iraq to Islamist radicals.

And don't expect gas at the pump to come down anytime soon; thank you Obama. I am guessing the Obama withdrawal was all about the oil !

FACT JACK !

You are blowing smoke BL; it is telling that you offer no link or historical reference that backs up your bogus claim

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archiv...0081214-2.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post

Old 06-13-2014, 12:26 PM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post

You are preaching to numbnutted parrots squawking the Rush: Sean: Levin: Ingram, latest talking point.

All are ignorant of the fact the invasion of Iraq helped Iran more than any other player in the region.

I wonder how many of our TeaTribe went to their Cocksucker Anonymous meeting today? They all seem to be working on the 12 inch plan....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:29 PM   #57
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You can be against the war; be against Bush; be against Obama; but facts are facts....Obama lost Iraq to Islamic radicals, not Bush !

Oh yeah, in case you are wondering. I think Bush was a terrible president.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:38 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You can be against the war; be against Bush; be against Obama; but facts are facts....Obama lost Iraq to Islamic radicals, not Bush !

You do not understand the politics in that region. And you damn sure do not understand the Status of Forces Agreement

Bush 43 won Iraq just like Bush 41 did. Temporally. Make up your mind....do you want to keep spending money and lives in that region when we have plenty of oil now here in this country? You are playing politics with American lives and money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2...rces_Agreement
The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.[1] The pact required criminal charges for holding prisoners over 24 hours, and required a warrant for searches of homes and buildings that were not related to combat.[1] U.S. contractors working for U.S. forces would have been subject to Iraqi criminal law, while contractors working for the State Department and other U.S. agencies would retain their immunity. If U.S. forces committed still undecided "major premeditated felonies" while off-duty and off-base, they would have been subjected to an undecided procedures laid out by a joint U.S.-Iraq committee if the U.S. certified the forces were off-duty.[2][3][1][4]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:40 PM   #59
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You are right Bush and Maliki signed a Strategic Framework Agreement and Security Agreement . Remember the shoe throwing incident ?

The agreement provided American troops and Defense Department officials with authorizations and protections to continue supporting Iraq's democracy. The agreement left US military assets in place to secure the peace in Iraq.

That agreement expired at Midnight December 31, 2011. Obama failed to seek or get a Status of Forces Agreement beyond that date. The Maliki government wanted continued US assistance, but Obama walked away.

The rest is history. Obama lost Iraq to Islamist radicals.

And don't expect gas at the pump to come down anytime soon; thank you Obama. I am guessing the Obama withdrawal was all about the oil !

FACT JACK !

You are blowing smoke BL; it is telling that you offer no link or historical reference that backs up your bogus claim

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archiv...0081214-2.html
Quote:

ATTN : Whirrly you are off your meds, get help imminently.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:08 PM   #60
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You post gibberish; The fact is clear, the Bush-negotiated SOFA expired on Obama's watch. Iraq was stabilized and the Iraq Government wanted an extension of the SOFA. Obama said NO. Obama withdrew. Iraq is now falling to radical Islamic extremists.

Obama lost Iraq. Plain and simple. But you Obamazombies will spin away..........

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women