Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-07-2018, 01:04 AM   #106
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This thread is 6 months old dude. The same soapbox with the same talking points.
Has any true hobbyist ever seen another true hobbyist advocate so long or so loudly AGAINST seeing some of the HOTTEST providers on a board? Providers, he himself admittedly has NEVER reviewed or seen. This is yet another attempt to influence hobbyist away from any provider he has not personally endorsed or given his own oficinado seal of approval. In one instance he actually rescinded one of those coveted seals of approval after writing several glowing reviews.

This feels more like a a smear campaign a jealous provider might gin up in an ATTEMPT to affect another providers business. This thread reads like a tabliod, loaded with sensationalism and devoid of facts.

So go find yourself a lady or a transgender companion, and get yourself laid. That's what this board is for. It's not your person propaganda pulpit or forum to weild influence, which you do not possess.

The idea is to welcome more ladies and gentlemen into the hobbying fold, but saddly it seems your sole intent is to harass and intimidate others into leaving the playground. This also a power you do not posses. Men shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait SparkyJ.
This smear campaign you've not so cleverly disguised as PSA only shows your weakness and incessant need for attention.
Fyi, This entire thread violates Eccie guidelines against targeting other members, which you've taken a step further by actually targeting the Eccie providers. This type of persistent harassing behavior reaches into the realm of stalking.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:44 AM   #107
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodnReel View Post
This thread is 6 months old dude. The same soapbox with the same talking points.
Has any true hobbyist ever seen another true hobbyist advocate so long or so loudly AGAINST seeing some of the HOTTEST providers on a board? Providers, he himself admittedly has NEVER reviewed or seen. This is yet another attempt to influence hobbyist away from any provider he has not personally endorsed or given his own oficinado seal of approval. In one instance he actually rescinded one of those coveted seals of approval after writing several glowing reviews.

This feels more like a a smear campaign a jealous provider might gin up in an ATTEMPT to affect another providers business. This thread reads like a tabliod, loaded with sensationalism and devoid of facts.

So go find yourself a lady or a transgender companion, and get yourself laid. That's what this board is for. It's not your person propaganda pulpit or forum to weild influence, which you do not possess.

The idea is to welcome more ladies and gentlemen into the hobbying fold, but saddly it seems your sole intent is to harass and intimidate others into leaving the playground. This also a power you do not posses. Men shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait SparkyJ.
This smear campaign you've not so cleverly disguised as PSA only shows your weakness and incessant need for attention.
Fyi, This entire thread violates Eccie guidelines against targeting other members, which you've taken a step further by actually targeting the Eccie providers. This type of persistent harassing behavior reaches into the realm of stalking.
This is interesting, RodnReel. I wouldn’t have expected a veteran hobbyist such as yourself to be so personally offended by a thread like this. In fact, I’ve gotten nothing but positive feedback on this thread from the many hobbyists that have sent me PMs about it. You seem to have a much different perspective on this topic than the overwhelming majority of other hobbyists here. That's good, I'm sure many will find your diversity of opinion enlightening. Anyway, thanks for the constructive criticism. I will be sure to give it some careful consideration.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:20 AM   #108
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
But...you joined less than 3 months ago. Surely it's new to you, right?
Old 10-07-2018, 05:42 PM   #109
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Spanky, can you please send me the list too, I don't give references to pimped girls.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:29 PM   #110
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Thank you Spanky for bringing this thread back. I always try to avoid pimped providers. I'm sure I've missed a few over the years but I do make a conscious effort to avoid them no matter how hot they are. My reasons are simple. I don't want to support some leech who does nothing but profit from someone else's work and does so, more than likely, with threats of violence and intimidation. I believe that leeches are best used as bait when fishing, not in this particular hobby. Therefore I choose to avoid the pimped provider because I feel that these providers are at an unfair advantage. Also, I believe that the pimps present on this board have an unfair advantage as they have access to all threads, both providers only and hobbyist only threads. I don't really advocate for any particular providers. I feel the review process, when properly used, allows us to make good choices. Unfortunately, I see some evidence of reviews that really belong in the advertising section that I suspect are written by hobbyists that have a vested financial interest in the providers they are reviewing.

Just my 2 cents.....
Old 10-08-2018, 09:10 AM   #111
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
But...you joined less than 3 months ago. Surely it's new to you, right?
Many guys use Eccie, for extended periods before becoming a member, justbas i did. BELIEVE IT OR NOT MANY GUYS are ONLY interested in meeting beautiful women who can satisfy their needs. Ikr, that prob sounds far fetched to a DRAMA QUEEN like yourself.

Many hobbyist are afraid to get a membership bc they don't want to be linked to the site by their mates. So they check ads and the discussion boards incognito. I've read this thread before and I'm sure that everyone has as well. This is clearly your intent. To be heard and to be noticed. You've certaintly put enough time and energy into each post. Each post is carefully designed to shape opinion and tarnish the reputations of some of the VERY HOTTEST ladies on the board. Many of these providers, you've NEVER reviewed or seen. Yet you claim to have insight into their personal lives. HOW?
In fact you've only ever seen one providers you've listed, which you've written several outstanding reviews and recommended to other numerous time. Each ROS' per review you wrote for Dahlia Doll was very were very detailed informative and persuasive.

Thanks for the this PSA, it only serves as a reminder of what sour grapes smells like.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:36 AM   #112
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Many guys use Eccie, for extended periods before becoming a member, justbas i did. BELIEVE IT OR NOT MANY GUYS are ONLY interested in meeting beautiful women who can satisfy their needs. Ikr, that prob sounds far fetched to a DRAMA QUEEN like yourself.

Many hobbyist are afraid to get a membership bc they don't want to be linked to the site by their mates. So they check ads and the discussion boards incognito. I've read this thread before and I'm sure that everyone has as well. This is clearly your intent. To be heard and to be noticed. You've certaintly put enough time and energy into each post. Each post is carefully designed to shape opinion and tarnish the reputations of some of the VERY HOTTEST ladies on the board. Many of these providers, you've NEVER reviewed or seen. Yet you claim to have insight into their personal lives. HOW?
In fact you've only ever seen one providers you've listed, which you've written several outstanding reviews and recommended to other numerous time. Each ROS' per review you wrote for Dahlia Doll was very were very detailed informative and persuasive.

Thanks for the this PSA, it only serves as a reminder of what sour grapes smells like.
Geez, you can tell who has jobs and doesn't. Why does his post hit such a nerve with you? You and that other chick? Sounds like someone's a bit ass hurt. I'm glad I got the list so I will not give anymore references to those chicks, one got me for one last week she's lucky for that. Won't happen again though I don't support the rat or the rat feeders. Rod & Reel them in, what a fitting handle for such lol smh
Old 10-08-2018, 10:15 AM   #113
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Spanky, can you please send me the list too, I don't give references to pimped girls.
What if YOUR NAME is on THE LIST Baby Dallas?
Does that mean you are currently under management as well. Any hobbyist who has NEVER met u, could easily put your name on the exact same list. Im sure you might change your tune if some disgruntled hobbyist or jealous and Staff Edit - Biomed1 provider could decided to greenlight you. I'm sure you would consider it to be harassment then. Bc Ive heard that you have been managed for years. And that u often travel with your manager and his other girls doing doubles throughout the south. Is this true or just a rumors started by another provider who is just a HATER.
Bc SparkyJ knows lol.

Just curious to know whether u screen each provider for management BEFORE youask for their help verifying a clients?

Also would you REFUSE to see a client who is using providers, you SUSPECT, or have heard is being managed, as references.

In other words, when it comes to you making money or verifying a hobbyist is it ok to communicate with a suspected managed girl?
But when these sane suspected girls need references from you, then u would refuse to verify a client?

Bc as a hobbyist im very interested in your answer.

This entire thread only serve as a painful reminder that SparkyJ truly has zero idea of which girls are managed and which ladies are not.
And another painful reminder of how SOME hobbyist/provider will try to sink another providers business based on PERSONAL reasons(rejection or otherwise) bc they feel entitled,enmpowered or just plain jealously. With little to no fact to support their claims.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:53 AM   #114
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:

Thank you for your valuable feedback, RodnReel. I will definitely give it all the consideration it deserves.

You seem to be very personally invested in this, almost like one would expect if you'd been involved in the discussion about it from way back. But as you pointed out, that wouldn't be possible, since you just lurked prior to your join date less than three months ago.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for you continuing to bump this thread. I get a new batch of PMs every time it hits the top spot on the forum list, so thank you for helping to enable better communications here. Well done.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:20 AM   #115
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
This entire thread only serve as a painful reminder that SparkyJ truly has zero idea of which girls are managed and which ladies are not.
And another painful reminder of how SOME hobbyist/provider will try to sink another providers business based on PERSONAL reasons(rejection or otherwise) bc they feel entitled,enmpowered or just plain jealously.
As I've stated many times, I don't care who anyone sees. But there are a LOT of guys (by the number of PMs I get) interested in avoiding this particular situation, and as a service to other hobbyists in that boat, I do feel obligated to provide them my opinion on it so they can make informed decisions that aren't just based on shill reviews by someone with undisclosed financial interests in the reviewed provider, and statements from sockpuppet provider accounts, also operated by someone with an undisclosed financial interest. It's something I wish had been done for me before I saw a provider who provides audio surveillance of her sessions to a third party, since I never would have seen her had I known about that. I also don't want the extra scrutiny and security risk that having a third party involved brings, nor do I want to be financially supportive of violence against women, which many pimps have a reputation for. Guys who have a similar viewpoint as mine can avoid those ladies and guys who don't care will ignore it.

Quote:
With little to no fact to support their claims.

So you're saying there's some fact? Interesting!
Old 10-08-2018, 11:27 AM   #116
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
...Each post is carefully designed to shape opinion and tarnish the reputations of some of the VERY HOTTEST ladies on the board....
I alluded to the fact that some might have a vested, financial interest in making sure some providers get undue attention in the review process, thereby throwing doubt on who exactly is worth the time and money spent on them.

The way you keep mentioning the "HOTTEST ladies on the board" makes me believe that you have a vested financial interest in ensuring that they get visits from hobbyists that they really don't deserve. Hence, I don't won't visit providers who's glowing reviews are done by people I suspect of having that vested financial interest.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #117
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...if some disgruntled hobbyist or jealous and Staff Edit - Biomed1 could decided to greenlight you...
QFM
Old 10-08-2018, 12:10 PM   #118
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What if YOUR NAME is on THE LIST Baby Dallas?
Does that mean you are currently under management as well. Any hobbyist who has NEVER met u, could easily put your name on the exact same list. Im sure you might change your tune if some disgruntled hobbyist or jealous and Staff Edit - Biomed1 could decided to greenlight you. I'm sure you would consider it to be harassment then. Bc Ive heard that you have been managed for years. And that u often travel with your manager and his other girls doing doubles throughout the south. Is this true or just a rumors started by another provider who is just a HATER.
Bc SparkyJ knows lol.

Just curious to know whether u screen each provider for management BEFORE youask for their help verifying a clients?

Also would you REFUSE to see a client who is using providers, you SUSPECT, or have heard is being managed, as references.

In other words, when it comes to you making money or verifying a hobbyist is it ok to communicate with a suspected managed girl?
But when these sane suspected girls need references from you, then u would refuse to verify a client?

Bc as a hobbyist im very interested in your answer.

And another painful reminder of how SOME hobbyist/provider will try to sink another providers business based on PERSONAL reasons(rejection or otherwise) bc they feel entitled,enmpowered or just plain jealously. With little to no fact to support their claims.

Lies, speaking like what you are...wow your so offensive in this thread..&& why so many CAPS ?!
Old 10-08-2018, 12:38 PM   #119
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

To be just an ordinary hobbyist as RnR claims to be he sure seems to have a vested interest
Old 10-08-2018, 12:38 PM   #120
warbird
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

If someone dares post in a review thread that's older than 30 days they get moderated immediately but apparently this tedious bullshit is an exception.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women