Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2019, 07:23 AM   #1
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Eccie ....Never a Dull Moment.

Co ed discussion Gone

Showcases Gone

Weekend & Weekly Updates Gone

Switch to Ourhome2 .net

Same as eccie but minus the the trolls and legal drama.

Fella Takes just 2 ladies to Vouch for you and youre verified.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 08:11 AM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
Co ed discussion Gone

Showcases Gone

Weekend & Weekly Updates Gone

Switch to Ourhome2 .net

Same as eccie but minus the the trolls and legal drama.

Fella Takes just 2 ladies to Vouch for you and youre verified.

Co-ed is not gone.

not a bad idea to sign up at OH2, but the implication that OH2 is a better place to be, does not hold up. fewer Trolls, but I suspect you will see fewer here, going forward. legal drama? OH2 has the same legal situation, you just don't see the same chatter.. regarding the last point, you would be surprised how many guys have tried and failed to get verified. long-term Members here, who have seen scores of verified ladies. just because there is a process in place, doesn't mean it is seamless.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:25 AM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Chung,
OH2's verification for guys is quite simple and easy to accomplish, as Riley mentions above.
If the guy has a decent rep with a couple established gals on OH2.
It took me two pms on that board.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 11:14 AM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

it appears the site has decided that no ad's for providers removes any direct link to promoting. that may be so but no ad's remove a major reason people use the site. removing the bio page and the showcase is also a major blow. also no fee in the new format for encounters. no reason it can't be listed in the ROS but only premium access posters can see that. i wonder if the site will change that now?

as expected the various men's lounge's are abuzz with this and no one sees this favorably. i imagine the ladies are even less thrilled. the site intends to continue under this new format but you have to wonder for how long will it have enough visitors to generate enough revenue to stay up?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:11 PM   #5
Jumpingjack99
BANNED

Encounters: 8

The fee list has been gone since I got here 6 weeks ago.
posters could list a fee in ROS if they chose. No change there
Jumpingjack99 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:09 PM   #6
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Plus Verification for men isnt required. But if a gent desires it, he can have 2 ladies vouch. And boom verified status. Its free to join. There are tons of registered gents on the site. There are reviews the qhole 9 yards.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 07:37 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
Plus Verification for men isnt required. But if a gent desires it, he can have 2 ladies vouch. And boom verified status. Its free to join. There are tons of registered gents on the site. There are reviews the qhole 9 yards.
but from what I have heard and read, many guys have not been verified, who attempted and failed. and we are only 5 days into the new law, OH2 is where ECCIE was 5 days ago. it could be that ECCIE anticipated the changes faster, and OH2 will soon follow.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 07:49 AM   #8
JustJodi
Account Disabled

User ID: 26940
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry EVERYONE HATES THE CHANGES...

ESPECIALLY US PROVIDERS...AS OF THE FIRST HOURS OF THE CHANGE...MY ECCIE BIZ HAS BEEN REDUCED 85%...& COUNTING. However, I am lucky with an extensive regular list. I feel for some of the newer girls & Texas girls. WTF. I really wish the board owners here & everywhere would stop throwing us under the bus to save their own asses. SERIOUSLY.
JustJodi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 08:29 AM   #9
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ Good post, i thought E servers where moved, H2 are so no prob their or p411 so i heard.....So if E moved whats the issue?? im very confused!!!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 09:19 AM   #10
JustJodi
Account Disabled

User ID: 26940
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy ME TOO GIRL...

So confused!
JustJodi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 09:58 AM   #11
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

For now, Eccie has become a discussion and review site.

No: Ad, ISO or WW forums, no showcases and lots of people deleting/disabling their accounts, not so much because of the new law, but because the site in no longer useful to them.

Eccie is still useful for doing reviews and there are still private forums, but I understand the OP's frustration. The trolls will still flourish and drama will continue, but that is what makes Eccie, well, Eccie.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 08:37 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

it doesn't make any difference where servers are hosted. what matters is who the owners are. if the site is owned by anyone who is a US citizen then they are subject to US law. it's open knowledge now that St. Chris disassociated himself from the site. so who controls it now? i've heard one of the current mods does. not saying who i heard because it doesn't matter. unless the current owner is not a US citizen then they have exposure. even if they weren't a US citizen US law can affect them. if you are familiar with the website The Pirate Bay it is hosted in Sweden and owned by three Swedish guys. it's owners regularly thumbed their noses at US law .. but they still got tried and convicted in Sweden. the site still exists .. for now.

these new laws probably aren't constitutional but until someone challenges them they are law. some effort is probably underway but it will take years to get any traction. i laugh when people deride Trump for signing these laws. he had no other option. in the current political climate about prostitution and trafficking it would be political suicide to oppose these laws.

so the current ownership whoever that is has decided that not allowing the ladies to advertise insulates them from these laws. they might be right but what does that do to ECCIE's long term future? probably not good. this site never was the huge cash cow most assumed it was, at best it's self sustaining but that's about it. you aren't raking in big bucks from it. without ad revenue how long can that continue? we'll see.

if you want a look at ECCIE's actual revenue here's a good link..

https://www.mustat.com/eccie.net

contrast that to eros.com ..

https://www.mustat.com/eros.com

Eros is ad's only. no reviews and considered worth 3 times what ECCIE is. the ad's on Eros are paid for by the ladies. in Dallas it's $155 for a month for a standard ad. it can be as high as $320 for a VIP ad.

The erotic review is also considered more valuable than ECCIE .. even now considering it's not generally accessible in the US. you can get to it via VPN but not regular internet access. that may change over time without easy US access.

https://www.mustat.com/theeroticreview.com

Eros is owned by some Swiss media company. they seem unconcerned by these new US laws. if ad's are the new evil, you'd think there would be concern? we'll see how that affects them. i don't visit Eros much so if it went dark i wouldn't miss it.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:45 PM   #13
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I got numbers and email addresses right after the first Eccie shut down.

I have all I need for my work areas, unless I have to go to a new work site now and then.
If these sites go down, I still have a couple dozen chicks who I can trust to have a good date with.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 02:00 AM   #14
KallieLayne
Account Disabled

User ID: 499620
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm assuming eccie is doing this partly,because of the new laws in Texas?
KallieLayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 02:42 PM   #15
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone is really over reacting.
THE PMs are still working if you guys would clear out your folders...
I sent 3 city folders full of my location information. Only 6 accounts disabled but about 10 could not except pms.
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women