Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Encounter Reports - San Antonio
Encounter Reports - San Antonio Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2019, 04:43 PM   #1
MovingPictures959
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17
Default Encounter: Yin-Yang of Encounters

Date: 5/7/19
Name: Anya Rose
Phone: 817-796-9657
Email Address: PM
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=493164
City: San Antone
State: TX
Address: near 410 and KABB
Activities: BBBJ, lots of DATY, clit play, and CG. No lfk despite other reviews
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown fairly short
Smoking Status: Not sure
Ethnic Background: White
Physical Description: Perfect body, pics accurate and don't do justice

Recommendation: On a bad day, nope.
MovingPictures959 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:35 AM   #2
texastripod
Notorious Clamlicker

Encounters: 152

The “perfect body” always gets my attention!
texastripod is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 02:58 PM   #3
Ashamanr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

They broke the mold when they made DDesire. Looks, personality, intelligence, and humility rolled into one lady. How much did you end up donating for a bad attitude? I’d much rather spend time with an average looking lady with a great personality and attitude, than a stuck-up “10” any day.
Ashamanr is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 03:49 PM   #4
SARufus
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastripod View Post
It’s gets my attention too!

SARufus is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:49 PM   #5
jimmyww
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I saw this lady on fri night , she is pimped out. all the things I texted back and forth that I requested she had no clue . She didn't know what's on her post. Same thing with me phone kept going off she would reply back to pimp then tell me how time I had left . Kissing I asked in text, said she loved it , when in bed she said she dont kiss , those 2 lies ruined it , got dressed and left .when I arrived coming in front door, black dude coming out dark sunglasses on and pitch dark outside lol . After I left waiting for elevator I was sitting in foyer I could hear her and pimp talking in hallway. Then she comes around corner going outside to smoke , told her I'll join her , in corner of my eye I see someone looking around corner, I said who is that, so i quickly looked around the corner and same black guy trying to hide, I laughed . We went outside smoked and asked her if she wanted to go to strip club. she said she danced at one time, she said I might have to ask for more money I said forget it , am just trying to get u out ur room for little while , she ok let me change, she came back and we ended up at palace. We both got buzzed her taking at least 8 shots me couple mixed drinks . Here's nasty part, so its closer to my crib then back to her motel , I explain let's get to my place and I'll get u a uber to get u home , to dangerest for me to drive round trip. So I kept remembering during session she would wipe her pussy with her finger look at it and smell it, I asked her why u doing that. She had no answer. we get to my place and decide to stay and i can take her back early morn . Ok that's cool with me this whole time her phone is blowing up finally she put on silent. I get her some shorts to sleep in , she got sick couple times , let her sleep on my bed i slept on couch , got up early morn took her back to room , all the way there phone going off again and she complained about her stomach hurt. Get back to my crib and found all this little toilet paper rolled up and on the floor every where , go use the bathroom my shorts on the floor I pick them up and oh no i never seen this kind of fluid in crotch of shorts just nasty as hell , start picking up these paper off floor and same nasty fluid soaked on them. now am sick. thank God I didnt eat that pussy , I texted her back telling her how rude and no respect to not even clean up after her self , but not to tell me about my 50 dollar shorts she ruined I could of at least soaked them . I knew I was texting pimp cus I never received a reply back . Thinking back that's what she was wiping her pussy for earlier and smelling like she never experienced this fluid before . I told her go get herself checked . Says she a model. there all trained to say that . At least come up with something believable. Lol. Things are getting worse at there , she backpage quality at best .
jimmyww is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #6
MovingPictures959
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyww View Post
I saw this lady on fri night , she is pimped out...
You should probably write your own "no" review then
Old 05-12-2019, 03:09 PM   #7
MovingPictures959
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastripod View Post
Wasn't the worst experience I had, but it wasn't the best either lol
Old 05-12-2019, 03:10 PM   #8
MovingPictures959
Gaining Momentum

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
AnyaRose22

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women