Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2018, 11:40 AM   #16
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Sounds like two people being stubborn and neither willing to compromise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post

I feel like it is my private incall, my body, and my rules when a client comes to see me.
True to an extent, but you are being paid for a service and most good businesses have general rules but will accommodate their customers' requests/wishes within reason to make sure they have a positive experience. I don't think asking to keep your belongings nearby is unreasonable.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:52 AM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I have the solution for next time.. unfortunately it's a bit late for this particular encounter.

make it fun.. tell the Hobby guy you need to conduct a strip-search of him and his belongings. if he doesn't fully cooperate with a big smile, he isn't worth your time. and he probably is up to something nefarious.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 12:08 PM   #18
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
I feel like it is my private incall, my body, and my rules when a client comes to see me.
Absolutely!

But I'll never see you. After several incidents that have happened to me and that I've read about, it would take a LOT to get me to leave my stuff somewhere other than where I am.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 12:41 PM   #19
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Sounds like two people being stubborn and neither willing to compromise.

True to an extent, but you are being paid for a service and most good businesses have general rules but will accommodate their customers' requests/wishes within reason to make sure they have a positive experience. I don't think asking to keep your belongings nearby is unreasonable.
+1
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:32 PM   #20
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I think a review can be a review even if nothing took place sexually. You still had an encounter. You still spent time together. What is that old saying you are paying for time only and anything else that happens is just happy fun between two consenting adults. If what is reported is truthful then I say it should remain as a review. Maybe not give PA credit but to me knowing a lady has rules I must leave my clothes in a separate room is very useful information that impacts whether I would want to see that person.

By the way, my stuff never leaves my sight under any circumstances. So knowing you would require that makes that review extremely important and signals me we are not a match. I agree it is important you feel safe. But do not see a connection with where he puts his clothes and your safety. And what about him feeling safe. If a provider for whatever reason was insisting my clothes and stuff be in another room out of my site I would not feel safe. My immediate thought would be what is she about to pull? I too would walk at that point. And see no reason for you to expect anything because you gave every indication something fishy was about to go down.

So I see this as more of a self alert than anything else.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:17 PM   #21
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Da hell y'all horndawgs bringing with ya that keeping an eye on it is so important? If someone wants ma drawahs then they can have em.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:45 PM   #22
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Da hell y'all horndawgs bringing with ya that keeping an eye on it is so important? If someone wants ma drawahs then they can have em.
Exactly! Unless the incall is in a real bad place then the likelihood of your vehicle getting broken into is slim. Hell, I’ve pulled my boat behind my truck to a session before. Lmao.
If you’re that nervous then you need to find another to get your rocks off.
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:33 AM   #23
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The whole "leave your clothes in the bathroom" thing is pretty suspicious. Even if you have good reason. I never heard a con without a great explanation.

Also, the whole "my incall, my body, my rules," I'll just say no. It's not your rules, it's never your rules. You want to make rules, get married, you can make rules all day long. Here, it's our rules. We set the demands, the ladies either conform or don't. This is OUR thing, not yours, you're here to fit into our thing, not make it your thing.

But for the issue at hand. Maybe get a big box for all their stuff to go in? Or a drawer? I'm just spitballing, I've literally not once EVER run into this problem. So maybe also consider that you're being too cautious.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:24 AM   #24
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc92 View Post
The whole "leave your clothes in the bathroom" thing is pretty suspicious. Even if you have good reason. I never heard a con without a great explanation.

Also, the whole "my incall, my body, my rules," I'll just say no. It's not your rules, it's never your rules. You want to make rules, get married, you can make rules all day long. Here, it's our rules. We set the demands, the ladies either conform or don't. This is OUR thing, not yours, you're here to fit into our thing, not make it your thing.

But for the issue at hand. Maybe get a big box for all their stuff to go in? Or a drawer? I'm just spitballing, I've literally not once EVER run into this problem. So maybe also consider that you're being too cautious.
This is the most ridiculous response yet! Lmao
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:30 AM   #25
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If you bring anything other than the donation and your car keys to an incall, you're just plan stupid. Yep, I said it..STUPID. That said, it's the lady's domain, and her house rules apply.

Annie is a great gal, with a great rep. If you've ever met Annie and been to her incall, you'd realize how baseless the reviewers concerns were. No one with a brain will give the review any credibility...
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:08 AM   #26
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
let the man put his damn clothes where the man wants to put his damn clothes.. geez
Why? So the fucktard can video the session with his smartphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Exactly. Here's to hoping anyone that wants my undies have a biohazard suit.

Quote:

Seriously? Are you retarded or just stupid? It is the ladies' thing we only play in it. You can demand all you want and good luck with that but then again maybe use different handles to book appointments...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #27
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Its your incall so ur rules goes. U can't come to somebody place and set ur own rules like he pay rent there or something. If he dont agree he can get his ass out like he did. On to the next one annie no biggie. He sounds like a grown ass crybaby too me. U well reviewed so it shouldn't have been a problem. He couldnt do one simple ass thing. He ran to eccie crying and whinning about how u run ur business. Dont change what u do u are a great provider Annie. His lost
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:59 AM   #28
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Seriously? Are you retarded or just stupid? It is the ladies' thing we only play in it. You can demand all you want and good luck with that but then again maybe use different handles to book appointments...
Okay, let me start off by saying fuck you and anything you think about anything, you limber-dicked little shitstain. Some little fucks have a giant pair of brass balls when they're behind a screen.

That being said, we can continue without the superfluous insults.

The pussy belongs to the lady, sure. But the money belongs to us. We decide what to spend it on, how much to spend, how long we're staying, everything, because the money makes the rules. Outside the hobby, women call the shots. All the time. Inside the hobby, we decide what we want and have no time for a woman who's anything else.

We're not here for women, per se. We're here for fantasies. We want to pretend some hot girl wants all up on our business. We want what we want, some of us in very specific ways, others not so much. The only reason we even have women on this board is because we don't have pussies to share with each other.

Women can either be SOMEONE'S fantasy or go back to the real world. In the hobby, every man is the top dog. The big cheese. The head honcho. Women get to see what's expected and say either yes or no.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 11:22 AM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sensitive little boi. You have no rights when at an incall, other than leaving. You only decide how much to spend prior to contacting. But once you arrive you do not call the shots. This is a fun thing for fuckwaffles, like you and me. This is a job for the ladies.

You do not like it try to call the shots at your doctor, lawyer, CPA, etc ... let's see where that will get you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 11:24 AM   #30
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:

Some of these women want the sucker experience, get in, shut up, pay hundreds of dollars, hurry up and get the F out LOL. These guys become the respectful clients aka suckers.

This could of been solved with a towel or as you suggested put the stuff a box or put stuff in a drawer. The unreasonable it's my rules bs for such a small simple request is mind blowing.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women