Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2019, 07:14 AM   #16
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Although I pretty much agree with you, Rhode Island or Connecticut passed a law saying their EC votes would be given with the candidate who wins the NATIONAL majority of votes. I don't think it's been challenged in courts.
I'll bet they won't give up their Senators.

Plus, they usually vote with the big cities liberal point of view.

Fuck them.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 07:21 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Although I pretty much agree with you, Rhode Island or Connecticut passed a law saying their EC votes would be given with the candidate who wins the NATIONAL majority of votes. I don't think it's been challenged in courts.
The first nationwide recount will end that, if the "one-man-one-vote" cases doesn't. The clowns who actually believe they can restructure 100s of years of law and tradition to avoid getting a lousy, inept, incompetent crook with a sexual predator husband defeated, then they have forgotten the meaning of ...

"the shoe is on the other foot soon enough!"

It's not the first time the Democrats have split their party up .... and lost quality folks to the Republican Party .... or "Independent Status" .... and they still haven't learned. It's not even the first week over with the "new House" and the nut cases are coming out of their closets and demonstrating to their constituents just what lying, sack of shits they are! If they keep this up all Trump will need for spending is for the Russians to match the funds they paid to get Hillary beat down ... $1,700!!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 07:36 AM   #18
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The first nationwide recount will end that, if the "one-man-one-vote" cases doesn't. The clowns who actually believe they can restructure 100s of years of law and tradition to avoid getting a lousy, inept, incompetent crook with a sexual predator husband defeated, then they have forgotten the meaning of ...

"the shoe is on the other foot soon enough!"

It's not the first time the Democrats have split their party up .... and lost quality folks to the Republican Party .... or "Independent Status" .... and they still haven't learned. It's not even the first week over with the "new House" and the nut cases are coming out of their closets and demonstrating to their constituents just what lying, sack of shits they are! If they keep this up all Trump will need for spending is for the Russians to match the funds they paid to get Hillary beat down ... $1,700!!!!!
Wow that's $ 1,700.00 more than Mexico has payed for a wall
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 08:02 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
You must be thrilled with this new diverse House. It is a much better representation of what America looks like today. I didn't realize you held such diverse views. I notice Trump has started campaigning for the Russian support already by declaring their invasion of Afghanistan was justified. Uhh….MAGA ???
Can't wait for the next dim-retard head-to-head like Sanders and hildebeest did in 2016 ... except the Sanders type challenger launches a third party bid to become president splitting the dim-retard vote guaranteeing a Republican victory ... especially with the likes of Vermont and Connecticut locking in their Electoral College delegates to the Republican winner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Just posturing by the left...just like impeachment.
Welcome back.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 01:58 PM   #20
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Poor mystic. Deflecting to Trump on every subject just shows utter ignorance. Dimbos cried that exit polling needed to determine the winner after Kerry went down hard. Now the Elecoral College has to go because you lost again. News flash: not happening. Maybe learning the rules and running a campaign based on them might help. But libtards are only interested in cursing and impeachment. Good job guaranteeing that Trump win in 2020.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:06 PM   #21
bamscram
Valued Poster

He got that from the rabid right bringing up Clinton or Obama whenever a Trump thread was posted.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:07 PM   #22
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Poor mystic. Deflecting to Trump on every subject just shows utter ignorance. Dimbos cried that exit polling needed to determine the winner after Kerry went down hard. Now the Elecoral College has to go because you lost again. News flash: not happening. Maybe learning the rules and running a campaign based on them might help. But libtards are only interested in cursing and impeachment. Good job guaranteeing that Trump win in 2020.
Pretty bold prediction for a man who served 1/2 of a term with no opposition. He didn't get either of his two main promises done, healthcare and a wall. You don't know your stuff lantern
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 03:11 PM   #23
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
He didn't get either of his two main promises done, healthcare and a wall.
For me and many I know he got several of the main promises done and in action still.

1. Conservative SCOTUS nominee, with the bonus of a second one and securing many many more lower court judge positions. The Judiciary is conservative now for a generation to come.
2. Dismantling Obama "pen and phone" over regulation. Started day one and continues on.
3. Tax Cuts
4. Causing the liberal media and many liberal's heads to explode on a daily basis.

#4 - PRICELESS!!!

Not a bad first two years.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:05 PM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

#4 alone is worth the price of admission
The only topic for DPSY's these days is Trump- Impeach, danger to democracy, demonize as worse than Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, and Kim Jong Un all put together.

Their preoccupation with trump is costing this country - and the people see through this, and the constant Propaganda of the MSM.

CNN and it';s ilk remind me very much of Orwell's 1984 - a two way tv in every room with 24/7 propaganda blaring.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 10:32 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

you're talking about the National Vote Compact where an end-run around the constitution is done by awarding the votes to the winner of the popular vote.

I do not think this compact is constitutional.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women