Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2017, 11:39 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
LMAO! It's a conspiracy. Have you heard Corker come out and say that she mis quoted him?

Here is what he said in his interview.

“I spent a lot of time with Sen. Corker as well. And he had real integrity around this process. I will say that for sure. He had his concerns for sure. He felt his concerns were adequately addressed,” Ivanka Trump told “Fox & Friends.”
“And he really believes that tax relief coupled with the administration deregulatory actions will create the growth that will start to erode and ultimately eliminate the national debt that has been incurred over the last several decades.”
Corker, who voted against the original tax legislation, lauded Ivanka Trump during his own interview with Fox earlier Thursday morning. The senator said she played a “big role” in the process and “deserves a lot of credit for what has happened.”
No where have you shown me a quote of Bob Coker saying he thinks these tax cuts will eliminate the national debt.

You know why ? Because it would be a stupid as fuck thing to say.

If Mrs Trump was confused as to wtf he said it just goes to show she is stupid as fuck if she believes something she thinks he said but actually did not say.

Do a search on Bob Coker....you will not find anything on him saying that...quite the opposite.

In fact one could make a case that he was bought off

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 11:53 AM   #32
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No where have you shown me a quote of Bob Coker saying he thinks these tax cuts will eliminate the national debt.

You know why ? Because it would be a stupid as fuck thing to say.

Do a search on Bob Coker....you will not find anything on him saying that...quite the opposite.

On one hand, you had the deficit issue. On the other hand, you had the economic growth issue,” Corker said. “I took a long walk on Friday morning and just decided that from the standpoint of, if I were the deciding vote on this … is our country better with this or not better with it? And I feel that we are.”

Corker said he had nothing to do with it, and did not seek specific tax changes in the bill. He sent a letter to Sen. Orrin Hatch on Sunday asking him to provide an explanation for how the provision made it into the final conference report.
In a letter released Monday, Hatch said it was “categorically false” that Corker sought the provision or that the language was inserted into the final tax legislation at the last minute. The Finance Committee chairman said he was “disgusted” at news reports that characterized it as otherwise.
“I am unaware of any attempt by you or your staff to contact anyone on the conference committee regarding this provision or any related policy matter,” Hatch wrote in the letter to Corker.

The Utah Republican added: “To the contrary, virtually all the concerns you had raised in the past about the treatment of pass-through businesses in tax reform were to voice skepticism about the generosity of various proposals under consideration.”
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady also tried to rebut the charges.
“To claim that Sen. Corker had anything to do with it, in my view, is baloney,” the Texas Republican told reporters Monday. “This was a provision that we have fought for, we thought was important and is important to the ultimate pass-through approach.”
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:05 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
On one hand, you had the deficit issue. On the other hand, you had the economic growth issue,” Corker said. “I took a long walk on Friday morning and just decided that from the standpoint of, if I were the deciding vote on this … is our country better with this or not better with it? And I feel that we are.”
No where does that say that this tax bill would eliminate the budget deficit....it fact quite the opposite.

He is saying that he does not like the fact that it will add Trillions to the deficit but he likes the stimulus effect it will have on the economy.

That is wtf ''on one hand...'' means in this instance.

On one hand more deficits

On the other hand stimulus.

Be like saying " On one hand, a new car ..."

on the other hand "A big car payment..."

I can not believe I'm having to explain this to you.

Mrs Trump is a dumb Cunt on this issue and misunderstood wtf Bob Coker was saying. No where did he say he thought it would eliminate the debt!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:33 PM   #34
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
No where does that say that this tax bill would eliminate the budget deficit....it fact quite the opposite.

He is saying that he does not like the fact that it will add Trillions to the deficit but he likes the stimulus effect it will have on the economy.

That is wtf ''on one hand...'' means in this instance.

On one hand more deficits

On the other hand stimulus.

Be like saying " On one hand, a new car ..."

on the other hand "A big car payment..."

I can not believe I'm having to explain this to you.

Mrs Trump is a dumb Cunt on this issue and misunderstood wtf Bob Coker was saying. No where did he say he thought it would eliminate the debt!
I think a more accurate analogy would be

, "On one hand a alignment machine cost 20K, on the other hand it would bring in a lot more business and income opportunity's" and more than pay for itself.".

I remember Carters shitty economy, I voted for Reagan and I recall how it worked to grow the economy.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:23 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
, "On one hand a alignment machine cost 20K, on the other hand it would bring in a lot more business and income opportunity's" and more than pay for itself.".

I remember Carters shitty economy, ....
Do you have a tree in your yard?

If so, your tree will understand, but WTF won't! Spend your time wisely, go talk to the tree .... it will continue to grow. WTF won't! Next Spring your tree will be productive by providing enjoyable shade .... but WTF won't be productive at all.

There are some people who won't learn because they believe they already know it all, and others can't learn because they lack the basic skills to store information and process in the cavity between their ears. You pick which one WTF is: Same result.

Anybody who "believes" he can tell you what another is THINKING is too stupid to learn and develop his or her brain. WTF spends too much time around Provider Whales in their "pod" to gain any valuable information or skills.

I would seek the agreement of our newly self-proclaimed "professor" who claims to have grabbable balls but he's a fraud and a fake who couldn't teach his way out of a wet paper sack and would get summarily laughed out of any classroom he entered.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 02:58 PM   #36
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I don't think the national debt can be eliminated no what anyone does. It certainly can't be eliminated or reduced by taxation.

Jim
Totally gotten rid of, i agree. WE are way too much in debt to ever get rid of it in my life time. BUT knock it back a hell of a lot, i can see..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:17 PM   #37
bamscram
Valued Poster

Funding wars helps, we are still borrowing money for the last ones.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:33 PM   #38
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Funding wars helps, we are still borrowing money for the last ones.
A few pallets of cash to Iran, half a trillion to the Muslim brotherhood, it adds up.
Old 12-22-2017, 03:35 PM   #39
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
A few pallets of cash to Iran, half a trillion to the Muslim brotherhood, it adds up.
Makes you wonder how much the Russians got.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:50 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Totally gotten rid of, i agree. WE are way too much in debt to ever get rid of it in my life time. BUT knock it back a hell of a lot, i can see..
Quote:
It is not as easy as many of you think. We have a political system set up where no congressmen want cuts to their districts...they only want cuts that effect other districts and thus nothing ever gets cut.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...ress-to-shrink
Why are members of Congress making a federal case out of cutting government spending? You just get out your paring knife and whittle a little or a lot, as the case may be, out of things like the Amtrak subsidy, defense contracts, NASA, and education grants. Right?
Not so fast. Even if Congress takes a machete to those kinds of government expenditures – called discretionary spending – it will barely make a dent in the budget deficit. That's because a growing share of the US budget is dedicated to entitlement programs for retirees and the indigent and to paying interest on the national debt – none of which is part of Congress's annual budget cycle or easy to reduce.

Fifty years ago, Congress had greater control. More than two-thirds of federal spending fell into that discretionary category. Next fiscal year, discretionary spending is expected to account for just over one-third of the budget pie. Rule out cuts in defense spending (which many lawmakers want to do), and the share of the budget over which Congress has discretion falls to 12 percent.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 04:36 PM   #41
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:14 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Yet you were crying about the nations debt a couple of years ago!

What a patriot!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:02 PM   #43
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

This tax cut will ultimately bring in more money to the government coffers yet you bitch. If the Congress continues to spend like it's a never ending supply of money then that is on them. The tax cut is a good thing. The lefts problem is anything Trump does they fight. Period. You are part of the problem.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:45 PM   #44
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

only reason there is a deficit is that congress has a spending problem.

get rid of baseline budgeting, cut spending or freeze spending, the deficit goes down.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 11:32 PM   #45
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
This tax cut will ultimately bring in more money to the government coffers yet you bitch. If the Congress continues to spend like it's a never ending supply of money then that is on them..
Thing is, as soon as the idiots in congress SEE money, they SPEND IT like its' growing on bloody trees..
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women