Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2021, 03:01 PM   #46
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Really? I thought you were smarter than that or at least more honest. Two dozen elected representatives objected to the vote count in Congress. Nearly every major network hinted at something messing with our election. Hillary has still not admitted that she lost. The entire Russian collusion thing about about Trump not legitimately winning the election. How many democrats voted for impeachment? There is your number of "very few."
The first impeachment had NOTHING to do with the claims of Russian collusion in the 2016 election. Get your facts right.

Russian collusion:

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goals of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States."

First Trump impeachment:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) first announced the House would pursue an inquiry into Trump on September 24, 2019, following allegations that Trump requested the Ukrainian government investigate former Vice President Joe Biden (D) and his son, Hunter Biden, in exchange for aid.[2]

Hillary Clinton at no time claimed any irregularities in the voting that cost her the election. She did blame Comey and Russia for hurting her chances.

Hillary Clinton emerged from political hibernation Tuesday by declaring herself “part of the resistance” to Donald Trump’s presidency — and spreading blame for why it is not her sitting in the Oval Office.

Making a rare public appearance, Clinton attributed her surprise loss in the 2016 election to interference by Russian hackers and the actions of FBI Director James B. Comey in the campaign’s homestretch.

“If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president,” Clinton told moderator Christiane Amanpour, the CNN anchor, at a Women for Women International event in New York.

Clinton stated broadly that she takes “absolute personal responsibility” for her failure to win the White House. Yet the Democratic nominee declined to fault her strategy or message, nor did she acknowledge her own weaknesses as a campaigner or the struggles by her and her advisers to at first comprehend and then respond to the angry mood of broad swaths of the electorate.

Yes, several members of Congress objected to the vote count in certain states. You do know what happens to those Republicans who oppose Trump in any way. He comes after them and has done so. Raffensperger. Ducey. McConnell. Murkowski. Collins. Better to object today than incur the wrath of Trump. Trump still has his base and can impact election chances of those running.

Regarding the networks, yes there has been the usual talk of possible Russian and Chinese interference in the election but I can't recall any of the networks seriously suggesting voter fraud cost Trump the election.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 03:07 PM   #47
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Like I asked the other, what will you do or say if Arizona proves that Trump won that state on election night?
Your other comments were not worth commenting on.

If the latest investigation comes out with undeniable proof that Trump won the election in Arizona I will believe it. Of course, anything that the investigating team comes up with would have to be investigated by an unbiased third party.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:24 PM   #48
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I voted for Abbott and Patrick. Can't remember if I voted for Paxton but I will not do so in 2022. He is on a vendetta against Biden, like you contesting the 2020 vote with absolutely no proof. His statements in the article you cited are pure opinion.

The Republican presidential candidate's victory margin in Texas has been decreasing in recent elections. Romney got 57% of the vote in 2012. Trump got 52% in 2016 and won by 9%. Trump got the same 52% in 2020 and won by about 5.5%. I predicted a 5% Trump victory. There is absolutely no way to prove or disprove Paxton's comments.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:32 PM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I voted for Abbott and Patrick. Can't remember if I voted for Paxton but I will not do so in 2022. He is on a vendetta against Biden, like you contesting the 2020 vote with absolutely no proof. His statements in the article you cited are pure opinion.

The Republican presidential candidate's victory margin in Texas has been decreasing in recent elections. Romney got 57% of the vote in 2012. Trump got 52% in 2016 and won by 9%. Trump got the same 52% in 2020 and won by about 5.5%. I predicted a 5% Trump victory. There is absolutely no way to prove or disprove Paxton's comments.
Maybe they’re cheating in Houston and Dallas too. Probably are. According to Paxson, the Dems tried to do the same thing in Texas that they did in the swing states. But we’re stopped.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 03:45 PM   #50
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe they’re cheating in Houston and Dallas too. Probably are. According to Paxson, the Dems tried to do the same thing in Texas that they did in the swing states. But we’re stopped.
As I just stated, Paxton has absolutely zero proof to support his claims that if certain election procedures had been introduced in Texas for the 2020 election that Biden would have won the state.

Pure opinion with absolutely nothing to support it.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:47 PM   #51
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
Hey, Einstein. Interpret anything you want from what I write. It's a free country. The reason Biden is in the Oval Office right now and Trump is playing with his pud in Florida is because Biden is better qualified to lead this country. He's already proven that since he took office. Get a life, and go take your own ass fucking.
I was reading with rapt attention right up to when you said Biden was more qualified...I had to take a break. Then you said that Biden proved that...I had to go do something else. I really do hope you have your own Jill to get you on stage, save you from your own mouth, and to wipe your ass when it needs it. Life would be pretty grim otherwise. Good to have an entire staff to take care of you.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 03:53 PM   #52
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Your other comments were not worth commenting on.

If the latest investigation comes out with undeniable proof that Trump won the election in Arizona I will believe it. Of course, anything that the investigating team comes up with would have to be investigated by an unbiased third party.
Nope, you're not getting off that easy with that little qualified about an unbiased third party. If someone can show how the votes were incorrect then I want to see the evidence. It doesn't matter about their bias if the evidence shows something. I have to point out that, right now, there is less evidence of a straight election than a rigged election.
Same question, what will you do if (not saying when) it is shown that Trump won Arizona on election night?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 03:57 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Nope, you're not getting off that easy with that little qualified about an unbiased third party. If someone can show how the votes were incorrect then I want to see the evidence. It doesn't matter about their bias if the evidence shows something. I have to point out that, right now, there is less evidence of a straight election than a rigged election.
Same question, what will you do if (not saying when) it is shown that Trump won Arizona on election night?
He’ll say it’s Parler’s fault.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 04:04 PM   #54
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The latest recount was required by a Republican Arizona Senate, paid for by Trump supporters, and is being carried out by a rather dubious firm with little to no experience in analyzing vote results.

KEY FACTS

- The Brennan Center for Justice, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and Protect Democracy legal and voter advocacy groups sent a letter to the Justice Department Thursday saying they are "very concerned" the company performing the recount is "engaged in ongoing and imminent violations of federal voting and election laws."

- The state senate-ordered election audit started last Friday and is being carried out by a Florida-based security company called Cyber Ninjas, which has no election experience.

- Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan is overseeing the election audit, despite spreading a bizarre conspiracy theory that a company tied to long-dead Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez rigged voting machines against former President Donald Trump in November (Cyber Ninjas did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Forbes).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...h=a86a6f5433d3

So I will not take the word of Cyber Ninjas until their results have been verified by others.

And I expect the same from you. What evidence do you have that there was the election was rigged in Arizona or any other state?

And I answered your question as to when I will accept evidence of a Trump victory.
Old 05-02-2021, 04:38 PM   #55
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Speed, Cornhole and his ilk only know how to cry that the election was stolen, but when they are asked to show proof of it, all they can do is try to turn it around on those of us who have no reason to doubt the veracity of the election, and make us show proof that it wasn't. A monumental waste of time.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 04:48 PM   #56
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Stolen election 2020

Then for an encore stacy abrams helped steal the 2 senator seats for the libs..

Its all connected!

These traitors should be SHOT!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 04:52 PM   #57
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Stolen election 2020

Then for an encore stacy abrams helped steal the 2 senator seats for the libs..

Its all connected!

These traitors should be SHOT!
I think someone, will have to provide some actual evidence, of large scale fraud, first.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 05:00 PM   #58
winn dixie
Premium Access

Good grief

Its like a broken freakin record!

READ THIS CAREFULLY!!

THE ELECTION MATH DONT ADD UP!!!! ANY GOOBER CAN SEE IT!!

BUT I DIGRESS. I FORGOT MAFF IS RACIST
Old 05-02-2021, 05:09 PM   #59
Lapdog
Valued Poster

This is exactly what I'm talking about. The proof here is that I am proven right.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 05:20 PM   #60
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
This is exactly what I'm talking about. The proof here is that I am proven right.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women