Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2024, 03:54 PM   #1
Julissia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 580523
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I Guess It’s The Freak In Me.. Are You 1, Too?

Let me just throw this out here first before I ask my question lol. I entertain all races. It doesn’t matter if you’re black Asian, Indian, Latin, whatever you are, as long as you’re cool and clean, I’m always down for some company. Just don’t be an asshole lol.

Having said that, I will also say that I absolutely, thoroughly enjoy, receiving back shots. I’m talking the ones where you have a handful of my ass in one hand, and spanking me with the other. Or just grab my hips and pull me hard and fast…

Look, I’m not against someone being slow and gentle, but something that really gets me off, is just what I stated above. I don’t just lay there, lol. And I don’t want you to either!

So I guess I am asking well, one of the things I’m asking: do any of you, gentlemen get offended, when a lady is telling you to go harder/faster/deeper? Is that a turn on for you as well or, would you say that you would consider yourself pretty “vanilla” when it comes to things like that?

I guess you could consider myself, as well as I consider myself a true, genuine, open-minded, go with the flow & whatever happens, well – it’ll happen! Lol

I hope you all have had a great Sunday, and may everyone’s upcoming week, and new month, being nothing but successful, profitable, and pleasurable for you all!
Old 03-31-2024, 05:07 PM   #2
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

The best backshot you could do is have an actual booty. These pictures are quite misleading. Your booty or body looks nothing like this in real life. Booty is actually quite flat now. Maybe It's ozempic, nice incall though boo. Hypesuh we need your Go pro on this lady so guys can get a real assessment. I think you might be too frail to take a real pounding
Old 03-31-2024, 05:37 PM   #3
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

well one of my gals put me in timeout lol b/c she said i didn't fook her hard enough. i was like, gimme a do-over. i will do better. much better..

she didn't, and the rest of the trip was sour. never saw her again after we got back from vegas. straight to the dns list..

a different gal told me i was beating up her kitty and stopped the action. i dropped the donation and left lol. also straight to the dns list.
Old 03-31-2024, 07:52 PM   #4
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

In my younger days, I was into the big booty, fat booty, wide booty, the bigger the better! As I got older, I did a 180 and prefer a small booty, flat booty, even no booty, these usually come in smaller thin woman.

Guy's will always be into the larger booty, you just have to find the guys who appreciate it, the give it to you harder was welcomed in my younger days, now I'm not into that. I did get into anal and the slimmer no booty women just take it better, way better
Old 03-31-2024, 09:16 PM   #5
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

User ID: 604266
Default A Bottom B'tch closet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat View Post
Hypesuh we need your Go pro on
my Butthole
so guys can get a real assessment. I might be wore out & loose
for a real pounding.
Love me some Hype
Old 03-31-2024, 09:41 PM   #6
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julissia View Post
Let me just throw this out here first before I ask my question lol. I entertain all races. It doesn’t matter if you’re black Asian, Indian, Latin, whatever you are, as long as you’re cool and clean, I’m always down for some company. Just don’t be an asshole lol.

Having said that, I will also say that I absolutely, thoroughly enjoy, receiving back shots. I’m talking the ones where you have a handful of my ass in one hand, and spanking me with the other. Or just grab my hips and pull me hard and fast…

Look, I’m not against someone being slow and gentle, but something that really gets me off, is just what I stated above. I don’t just lay there, lol. And I don’t want you to either!

So I guess I am asking well, one of the things I’m asking: do any of you, gentlemen get offended, when a lady is telling you to go harder/faster/deeper? Is that a turn on for you as well or, would you say that you would consider yourself pretty “vanilla” when it comes to things like that?

I guess you could consider myself, as well as I consider myself a true, genuine, open-minded, go with the flow & whatever happens, well – it’ll happen! Lol

I hope you all have had a great Sunday, and may everyone’s upcoming week, and new month, being nothing but successful, profitable, and pleasurable for you all!
Girl don’t listen to pisroom he’s yapping again and don’t know shit
Old 04-01-2024, 06:57 AM   #7
hexecutive1
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I love it when a girl is giving me feedback. I also love dirty talk so that plays into it.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:07 AM   #8
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Girl don’t listen to pisroom he’s yapping again and don’t know shit
Cendell M should be reaching out soon Hypesuh because she needs help with her failing business. If you go pro yourself giving hard backshots to her, bareback cip of course, I'll personally pay you 500 for the video plus free pussy you get from her of course.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:35 AM   #9
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ewww gotcha, you don’t like the name pisroom do you oh so gratifying, knowing I can ruffle your feathers
Old 04-01-2024, 09:10 AM   #10
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Quote:
Ewww gotcha, you don’t like the name pisroom do you oh so gratifying, knowing I can ruffle your feathers
How can you ruffle my feathers when I've already been been bcd with you years ago. I forgot what alt site I found you
on. Worst session ever. You couldn't take any dick. Probably too used to fucking the elderly. I would drop receipts if i could so if I was you I wouldn't go there
Old 04-01-2024, 09:17 AM   #11
007_Octopussy
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julissia View Post
I’m asking: do any of you, gentlemen get offended, when a lady is telling you to go harder/faster/deeper? Is that a turn on for you as well or, would you say that you would consider yourself pretty “vanilla” when it comes to things like that?
Julissia, I love the dirty talk. But first of all need to happen a click/connection/chemical.
The girl asking harder and deeper is a turn on for me.
BUT... if something isn't going well, and the girl simple asking more when I'm not so hard (but trying to be), maybe can be worst and ruin everything.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:26 AM   #12
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
How can you ruffle my feathers when I've already been been bcd with you years ago. I forgot what alt site I found you
on. Worst session ever. You couldn't take any dick. Probably too used to fucking the elderly. I would drop receipts if i could so if I was you I wouldn't go there
You saw her years ago? Under which handle? Pitroom? Shinepro? Trillburgers?
Old 04-01-2024, 10:52 AM   #13
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh I’m going there, YOU have never met me, you always try but I will never see you so stop lying no one believes a word you’re saying.

Where did you meet me at? what area? what hotel? Or apt? Drop them receipts.Im Allowing you to say where I lived when you met me let’s go.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:53 AM   #14
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demolition View Post
You saw her years ago? Under which handle? Pitroom? Shinepro? Trillburgers?
He has never met me once he thinks he’s going to ruin my business by saying that lol he’s a fool. He wishes he met me
Old 04-01-2024, 10:54 AM   #15
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Quote:
He has never met me once he thinks he’s going to ruin my business by saying that lol he’s a fool. He wishes he met me
Don't have me drop receipts.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women