Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2017, 04:54 PM   #31
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
you took the words right out of my mouth +1000000
He should have been taking all that pasta out of your mouth instead moron
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:11 PM   #32
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
which implies you'd rather use that than go to the VA. interesting. it also implies you don't own a business as you claim. unless you want to claim your "business" provides health care as a benefit? how many "employees" do you have at your gloryhole?
If one acquired a headwound in combat my suspicion is one could only get the headwound treated at the VA. Sure, if you had enough bucks you could get it treated anywhere but my understanding is major combat wounds are the VA's perview.

I never said that the VA situ was only Obama's fault. Kinda strange how Lubed assumed that. Bigkotexy strange.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:13 PM   #33
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
He should have been taking all that pasta out of your mouth instead moron
Words must be pretty fattening. Lube has had to eat a lot of his own.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:45 PM   #34
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvicksa View Post
I am not saying this to insult you, but I really think you are not very bright. The difference is I pay all my important bills and with the money I have left over I CHOOSE TO BUY LUXURIES like cars, cable, cell phones, vacations, steak, movie tickets, ipads and yes HOOKERS.

This is the one of the key issues with fucktards like you and your liberal friends. These are not necessities!!!

If libs would get off their asses and get a real job they could afford housing, food and health care. BTW once you get a real job you need to bathe daily, show up on time, do MORE than you are asked and don't fucking steal from your employer!!

Follow these golden rules Fat Ass and you will succeed, get promoted and prosper in the greatest country in the world!!!
I find it funny that you think by saying I am not saying this to insult you makes it okay. You have no idea what he does or does not do. Yes he admits to be fat. So what I bet more republicans are fat than Dems and by the way I bet more Republicans wind up with no or shitty insurance as well. And if the pre-existing condition thing happens nobody is gonna be happy.
Personally I will not be effected, my insurance is a Federal policy that will not be changed so I have no skin in the game.

Here is a link to Trumpcare that I think is valid. So decide for yourself if you like the premium hikes you are looking at getting. Hope you guys are all healthy.
https://trumpcare.com/trumpcare-pre-...ng-conditions/
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 06:18 PM   #35
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Words must be pretty fattening. Lube has had to eat a lot of his own.
Good one!!!
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:30 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You are a complete idiot if you think the above scenario applies to the average person who can't afford healthcare- things seem to be working great in Canada and Europe- your statement was very racist.
How's your healthcare?
What kind of car do you drive?
How many kids do you have?
Do you have any tats?
Why are you paying for sex?
why are you? fatass hippo

here's the lovely couple now ..

bahahhaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:53 PM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Personally I will not be effected, my insurance is a Federal policy that will not be changed so I have no skin in the game.

Here is a link to Trumpcare that I think is valid. So decide for yourself if you like the premium hikes you are looking at getting. Hope you guys are all healthy.
https://trumpcare.com/trumpcare-pre-...ng-conditions/
So you are a current or former Federal employee? Not surprising.

The link you provided looks like a Dim site based on the picture of President Trump despite admonitions to the contrary.

Let me ask you about the CBO. Didn't Obama say based on the CBO scoring that it wouldn't add a dime to the Federal Debt over 10 years? Didn't Obama himself say that healthcare would be as affordable as a cell phone bill?

It isn't working out.

If it the new AHCA doesn't work out, Trump won't be re-elected. If my premium doesn't go down, I likely won't vote for him, although my stock market portfolio is shooting up.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 04:38 AM   #38
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
In addition to VA my wife has very good Insurance cock sucker - you never have heard me brag about the vA insurance. You are also an idiot if you think the VA went downhill just during the Obama years.
Okay you just said you have a wife. Poor woman do have her chained to something so she cant run away?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 05:23 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
That's why I believe ALL Federal employees, which includes elected officials, should be REQUIRED to be on Medicaid coverage or pay for their own health care out of their own income at market rates....and upon their "retirement"!

In other words: No "Cadillac" coverage. I would get rid of all "exemptions" ... If the Democrats want a ONE PAYOR SYSTEM ... then "man and woman up" and have one for themselves.

Why should they be "special"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 05:31 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
In addition to VA my wife has very good Insurance cock sucker - you never have heard me brag about the vA insurance. You are also an idiot if you think the VA went downhill just during the Obama years.
When are you going to start whining, because other posters drag your "wife" into the "conversation"?
Old 05-26-2017, 05:36 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
If one acquired a headwound in combat my suspicion is one could only get the headwound treated at the VA.
You are "chipping" away at his bizarre tale of a combat wound. He hasn't figured out yet that the more he runs his fat lips the less credible he becomes and he has to fabricate yet another lie to cover up for the last one he told. Remember this all started because he was TOO FAT!!!
Old 05-26-2017, 06:53 AM   #42
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When are you going to start whining, because other posters drag your "wife" into the "conversation"?
Once I'm done fucking his daughters in the ass I'll be going after his wife next.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:55 AM   #43
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

You must be stealing her money from the cookie jar to get laid.

At least leave some cookies.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:21 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
So you voted for Hillary and that was a better choice right! If the never trump people and dems get out of the way I'm sure he will turn it around
Yes, my opinion was Hillary was a better choice than Trump. I easily saw through Trump's rhetoric during the campaign and knew he was simply telling voters what they wanted to hear with no clear path to fulfilling his promises. For the last 6 years of Obama's terms, Republicans controlled Congress and would do everything possible to block him. Now, with a Republican Congress under Trump, he still can't get anything done. There is a reason why so many Republican congressmen are against him. Maybe you'll figure it out someday. Yes, maybe he will turn it around.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:49 AM   #45
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Yes, my opinion was Hillary was a better choice than Trump. I easily saw (I am so smart, I am so smart) through Trump's rhetoric during the campaign and knew he was simply telling voters what they wanted to hear with no clear path to fulfilling his promises. He has repealed parts of Obamacare put in place by executive orders. He has been bringing jobs back. He is getting the NATO nations to start ponying up their share of the cost. He seems to be doing what he said so there is nothing to see through. For the last 6 years of Obama's terms, Republicans controlled Congress and would do everything possible to block him. But did hardly anything to stop him. Remember sequester? Now, with a Republican Congress under Trump, he still can't get anything done. There is a reason why so many Republican congressmen are against him. Pray tell what is that reason and you've just killed your own argument. It wasn't Trump who is failing, it is GOP congressman. Maybe you'll figure it out someday. Ditto. Yes, maybe he will turn it around.
By the way, Blue Cross and Blue Shield is pulling out of Obamacare in Missouri which leaves tens of thousands without health insurance next year. So much for Obamacare. They never got the CBO 24 million (they got 11 million) and now more people will be without next year even if Trump and the GOP do nothing.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women