Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2017, 01:01 PM   #1
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default growing sugar daddy phenomenon

The crushing weight of student loan debt is pushing young adults into desperation, forcing them to look for new ways to potentially fund their educations. London South Bank University conducted a poll with The Independent, investigating what students are willing to do for a financial boost. Broadly, the Sunday poll found roughly one in three students are willing to trade sex for tuition, reports The Independent.
Roughly 75 percent of respondents said they would devote time to a “sugar daddy” when asked if they would engage in a relationship with a person they were attracted to for free tuition.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/as...lege-with-sex/
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:39 PM   #2
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I think that's why you see so many providers around colleges.
And cities with a lot of government facilities.
More money bigger demand. The more expensive the school the more ladies.
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:17 PM   #3
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
if they would engage in a relationship with a person they were attracted to for free tuition.
Wouldn't it be nice if all SD's were attractive.... *sigh*
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:23 PM   #4
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Hey Hey HEY HEY!

We're all standing right here!!! We can hear you!!!
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 11:23 AM   #5
engrguy
Registered Member

Default prefer it

I would actually prefer this type of arrangement. But have been unable to find the right one. Even though I have looked around on Seeking Arr..... Seems like a lot of fake adds and others who unsure of those waters they have not traveled in yet. If I found the right one I would love it.
engrguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:15 PM   #6
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
Hey Hey HEY HEY!

We're all standing right here!!! We can hear you!!!
Oh, shit, I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:22 PM   #7
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default World's oldest profession

LOL, nothing new under the sun. Women have been trading with men for sex since humans first appeared. In fact, sex-for-goods is an exchange seen not just in Man but in the other primates, too. Chimps, monkeys, bonobos, gorillas, etc. ... female primates routinely withhold sex/reject male advances unless or until he gives her something: some fruit, whatever. Exceptions being that female primates will mate with higher-status males without waiting for consideration. Just like with humans. We're nothing but really intelligent primates, with the same typical proclivities and habits as the other primates. We just have larger brains and a thing for spoken languages.

Funny thing about the SB/SD phenom. though: economics is a ruthless taskmistress. Also a great deal of irony.

Used to be that women generally didn't go to college. Also used to be most men didn't, either, unless they really needed to for their line of work: medicine, law, accounting, etc. But when men went to college, the price was bad, but not so bad. My dad's family and he paid a total of $6,000 for his undergrad degree, incl. room and board (that was $6k in 1950 $). Today, a college degree can easily top $100k, just in tuition and room and board. Books and living expenses are added to it. College tuition rates are driven by supply and demand, like anything else. At some point, to get a decent job, you needed a college degree in something... anything would do. This started in the 1970s. But at least employers were willing to train ppl and furthermore, general layoffs were uncommon. Suddenly women entered the paid workforce in a mass rush. The number of workers chasing jobs doubled over the course of a few decades. So wages of course started to drop to match. In addition, more and more women started going to college. Demand for degrees goes up so pricess for degrees go up. (Today, more women than men earn college degrees at every level up through PhD.) More colleges opened but not so many more that the supply offset the demand. In parallel, ppl realized there is great financial opportunity in running a college, provided it is run less like a college in the classic sense and more like a business. College admins who were usually PhDs in something and had years of teaching on their resumes started to get replaced by MBAs with little or no classroom instruction experience but a fair bit of business experience. Colleges, while technically still non-profits, started being run like for-profit businesses. Consequently, colleges gained a huge advantage over for-profit businesses, as they were and still are exempt from many taxes businesses pay. Nice racket, indeed.

While ppl laud and applaud the increase in the number of women getting college degrees and seem happy to note that the average Millenial woman outearns the average Millenial man, what these figures don't reflect is the notion that just because a person is in a more shallow pit than another does not mean that the person in the shallower pit is doing fine. The typical college grad of either sex now graduates with 10s of 1,000s of $$ in debt, sometimes as much as $100k. Paying off $100k over 30 years requires hundreds of $$ in monthly payments, possibly 4 figures depending on the interest rate. Graduating to a job market that now rewards principally highly-skilled technical people or very intelligent business-savvy people with really good people skills, the average person of either sex is facing weak prospects. Student debt can't be discharged by declaring bankruptcy. Declaring bankruptcy whacks your credit for 7-10 years but not paying off a 30-year student loan whacks it for the entire 30 years. Graduate at age 22 and that means your credit is destroyed essentially for all your working life. At age 52, it will take the rest of your life to build it back to where someone might give you a loan for something, assuming you pay off your debt anyway. Or, the loan is simply referred to collections and until you pay it to the collector, your credit is ruined. By this time the bank/gov't has written off the loan as bad debt and sold it to a collector so in essence you are held to a debt no longer even on the gov't's/bank's books.

Moving women from being live-in hookers with a really short client list (ie, housewives and stay-at-home mothers) married to men who earned money and provided for them and their children to the workforce has had a few unintended consequences. First, women can no longer count on men to support them, either because men can't afford to (see my previous comment re Millenial women on aggregate outearning Millenial men) or because we simply do not want to. Why, after all, should I support a woman clearly capable of supporting herself? After all, women today outnumber men in the labor force. Or for that matter, why have children with her when marriages (assuming we even get married) typically don't last til death do us part, and in the event of divorce, mom almost always gets primary custody (and the support payments)? Why have kids when indeed, they are not even "your" kids even if they carry half your DNA? Marriage and paternity are simply unattractive propositions for men these days, esp. for Millenial men, but for men in general. This leaves Millenial women with a mountain of tuition debt and limited job prospects unless they are above-average smart in technical matters or above-average talented as business types. Those bucking that trend are a small percentage of both the male and female populations. The rest of the world gets whatever job they can, one that typically pays pretty badly compared to how jobs used to pay.

At least back in the Mad Men days, women could usually find men to marry and take care of them. Being a kept women (ie, a hooker with a really short client list) was considered an honorable thing for a lady to do, if not also a necessity. No one blamed her for trading her pussy for a roof over her head and food on the table. Besides, if the old man and she split, she got the kids anyway AND alimony, a thankfully dying phenomenon. But it was a safer proposition for men back then since divorce was considered dishonorable if not unthinkable. My how times have changed.

So ironically despite all the supposed progress of modern women, there are more hookers per capita in the US than existed in 1950. Fancy that. The average woman is simply not an attractive LTR partner for most men either because most men can't afford one or because the average man no longer sees why he should have an LTR partner given the risks involved esp. if having kids is part of it. Without either willing or financially viable prospects among men of their generation, and huge tuition debt to pay off, Millenial women are simply doing what women have been doing for millions of years: when in need of goods, trade sex for them. In this case, older men that have money to spend can spend it on them in exchange for banging young chicks. By the time they have hit middle age, many men now know just how to talk to women and deal with them, esp. younger ones. So the pairings are functional if not very romantic. But in today's age, there is little room for romance. Ppl have to be pragmatic.

No better time to learn two things: how to fuck and how to be practical - than in one's 20s. These are important life skills everyone should have.

At least Millenial women have their backs to fall back on to make extra money. My heart goes out much more to the Millenial boys who are pretty much fucked in the not-too-pleasant way. Makes me wonder just what will become of them. Prospects for Millenials are by and large dismal but at least the girls can suck and fuck for money. Unless they are gay (and the great bulk are not), the boys don't even have that. I do wonder if they will simply live in their mother's basements until they are 50.
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:26 PM   #8
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Lots of hookers on those sites now and its fucking annoying.

I meet mine in person.
I have been with the same girl for 5 years now and just meeting another one as a sugar baby so the three of us can have fun once in a while.

Looking at a car for my new one now. She takes her test on June 20th and when she passes it I want to surprise her.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #9
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post

Lol lol ... But then they wouldn't need a SB. Funny how that is..I have seen ladies go nuts over guys they know will be nasty towards them.. the same with men...which is why the term eye candy was so popular.
There is a reason why the majority of clients are older or traveling business..
Older you love your life just filling in the missing pieces . Salesmen and truck drivers well is lonely on the road..
No commitment.
Lol this way you test the waters​ without commitment and if you like each other you come back for more.
If you don't everyone goes their separate directions
Old 05-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #10
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by engrguy View Post
I would actually prefer this type of arrangement. But have been unable to find the right one. Even though I have looked around on Seeking Arr..... Seems like a lot of fake adds and others who unsure of those waters they have not traveled in yet. If I found the right one I would love it.

Lol lol me to .. tried it even though everyone (even the ladies pm'ed me everyone)told me to get that silly notion out of my brain unless I was a rich man..don't do it..
I still had to try and wow what a nightmare..
So take it from someone that tested the waters.. don't do it..
It's better to pay the four dollars a minute and know what your getting.
I would like just a couple of regular ladies but alas they travel where the money is.
Many of them I consider as close as friends..and feel as if the time I am with them that I'm the only one they are interested in.
A really great bunch of ladies.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:41 PM   #11
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Wink true love

Anna Nichole Smith was true love lol
http://veryfunnypics.eu/2012/12/31/4743/
Old 05-26-2017, 04:33 AM   #12
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendlo View Post
Many of them I consider as close as friends..and feel as if the time I am with them that I'm the only one they are interested in.
A really great bunch of ladies.
A hooker will fuck you over the first chance they get.
Seeing them as close friends is the start of them fucking you over.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 05:13 AM   #13
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer this type of arrangement these days, but haven't really ventured out into this world much.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:22 AM   #14
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

in the UK prostitution is legal and also their economies have totally changed. there aren't service based jobs like in the US and you can't just graduate college and become a nurse, lawyer, or whatever like a lot of women do in the US.

i totally don't blame them for going that route.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:46 AM   #15
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish I could find a decent Sugar Daddy.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women